Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbits From Stryker & Gamaray

Tidbits From Stryker & Gamaray

Hello Folks. We are seeing a major change in Iraq and it is all developing right in front of our eyes. From Iraqi forces breaking through the ISIS lines and regaining a town to the Iraqi politicians working around the clock in formation of a NEW Iraqi Government changes are here.

Gamaray and I wanted to bring you good people some great news today as we ourselves celebrate our Labor Day weekend here in the states.

Folks, the backbone of any country are it's working people, the same working people that pay and pave the way so governments that we elect can unite in helping others that can't help themselves.

So on this Labor Day Weekend, folks celebrate your own efforts because you are the ones that enable freedom all over the world.

Stand proud this weekend knowing you have made a difference as it's your efforts here and across the world that helps the Iraqis there. It's your work that pays for the weapons that will and can defeat these barbarians call Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

Today's Iraqi military advancement over ISIS saw Iraqi Sunnis celebrating in the streets, knowing that they were next in line and what would have been known as nothing short of a mass exodus of innocent people.

Now our friends from Australia are teaming up with the United States and others to fight these savages known as ISIS, ISIL and where it all started from, al-Qaeda.

Here is where Iraq is today...

Politicians Share Power:

This assures the Sunnis that they will have an equal share in power and an equal share in the formation of the NEW Government.

Quote: A political source from the National Alliance revealed that the National Alliance agreed, late yesterday evening, to equal its share of the ministries with the Sunni lists."

Remember, unite Iraq and we will finally see the true value of the Iraqi dinar because Dr. Turki said he will not hesitate to implement the program when the political situation is right for Iraq.

Hakim Works Hard for The People of Iraq

We have never seen leaders act in such a way as to bring Iraq together as they are right now, Hakim once again is leading the pack.

Quote: Head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, said on Sunday that the committees of national and Kurdish alliances will meet Sunday afternoon for a ministerial statement acceptable to all parties.

Said Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, in a joint news conference with the head of the delegation of the Kurdish negotiator Hoshyar Zebari.

Quote: "We expressed our support for the government Abadi, and we will work hard through consultations tireless conducted through the day to reach conclusive results, final and the signing of a ministerial statement All reassure Iraqis alike."

New GOI Time Frame:

Quote: "this week will see the announcement the government formation after the arrival of the talks between the National Alliance and the Kurdish blocs to advanced stages."

Quote: "The squad that will be announced will be a surprise for all in terms of the selection and quality of the characters that will provide a lot of Iraq and calling on the media to stand by the next government, service and support for Iraq."

September 11th is the formation deadline itself according to the Iraqi constitution but if they can announce it this week they will have one more week to vote confidence in Abadi and all his cabinet members.

Folks, there are so many great articles out today that I would encourage you to go to the Stryker XXX XX XXX  and read a few, it will make you feel good about them and your choices on this holiday weekend.

Take Care and God Bless,   Stryker and Gamaray

• Upvote 8

Folks, there are so many great articles out today that I would encourage you to go to the Stryker XXX XX XXX  and read a few, it will make you feel good about them and your choices on this holiday weekend.

Yeah Stryker, and now Gamaray been there and already did that. We have great newshounds here on this site and we sure don't need yours or many others interpretation of what these articles mean. Bring something with foundation will ya?
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

digabrielie,  I will certainly agree with you about the newshounds here and their faithful dedication in bringing the news -  I did not realize that posting this would strike a nerve with anyone - 

I myself do like the privilege of reading others perspective  on the events taking place  --  Even then, I  confess, I do not always  know who or what to believe -- It's still a privilege to have "options" and I am still learning - 

Have a Great Weekend Everyone -- Stay Safe --

• Upvote 9

Yeah Stryker, and now Gamaray been there and already did that. We have great newshounds here on this site and we sure don't need yours or many others interpretation of what these articles mean. Bring something with foundation will ya?

DJ :)

Is that necessary ? I think Uneek means well by bringing it.. I know we have the top newshounds in this site, no one can top TBomb and Buti team nor Yota, Ronscarpa and others. But sometimes, I like to read other opinions too, just for comparison to what I have read and heard.  There are so much news out there and take a lot of time to read each article.  We are all here to share :)  giving someone some grace will go a long way :) 

• Upvote 14

DJ :)

Is that necessary ? I think Uneek means well by bringing it.. I know we have the top newshounds in this site, no one can top TBomb and Buti team nor Yota, Ronscarpa and others. But sometimes, I like to read other opinions too, just for comparison to what I have read and heard.  There are so much news out there and take a lot of time to read each article.  We are all here to share :)  giving someone some grace will go a long way :)

Yes Nadita, I felt it necessary to point out that many sites are now just a regurge of the news and yes with many interpretations but in the final analysis isn't it up to the individual to draw their own conclusion? :twocents:

Btw: Thank you for the post Uneek.

It's unfortunate that Stryker posted again. He has boasted in the past that he had real intel which proved to be incorrect. How soon we forget the past.

Thanks UNEEK...Did that hurt ''djgabrielie''...cause 'Nadita' just KYTFO...You can't be yankin' on these 'Girl's' Chains like that and not think one of them aint goin' to put you right back in your place....''BAME"..''OUGCH''....

Not a bit skeetdog. I do believe in this investment and I draw my own conclusions. I don't need someone to interpret the news for me. Evidently some do.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Yes Nadita, I felt it necessary to point out that many sites are now just a regurge of the news and yes with many interpretations but in the final analysis isn't it up to the individual to draw their own conclusion? :twocents:

I agree with you some of the sites are just regurge the news because lack of new news and sometimes they get the news from the same source so, it overlaps, crossing from one site to the next.. that at least has been my experience browsing other sites.. :)  Yes.. each of us will draw our own conclusion.. I also like to hear people's opinion but at the end, I make my own :)  

This is a speculative investment and each one of us have our own opinion and theory.. Just because someone makes a summary of what they read and heard and they can be wrong again and again..  it's still up to us whether we want to read it or push the delete button (not reading it :) )..... still we can be gracious towards others :) 

• Upvote 2

Hey Hey  Everything is cool --  Nadita - Thank you !!  djgabrielie, you're welcome!!  I understand where you're coming from I think --  You're lucky to be so gifted to be able to interpret the news  -- I will pay closer attention to  your posts as I sure don't have that gift and I have been reading the Iraq news articles for 6 years lol!! Still have trouble understanding them !!

I have not posted very much in a while but  I do stay logged on here and read the posts (not every single one - who has time?) lol -  I appreciate all that contribute and I do like to do that as well -- Have a Great weekend -- relax -- we're getting close to the end of this ride  - 

• Upvote 4

Could not agree with you more Uneek. The Iraqi news is convoluted as well as confusing. Most of them were under direct control of Al Maliki and I'm not sure that some are not still.  We are starting to see more news articles from the Kurdish side and I can provide you links to those sites if you wish.

I have always maintained that they need an international news desk which would help out on the interpretations and translations.