Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHO IS ADAM MONTANA???

MRCHIPS

I certainly don't want to be booted by asking the question, WHO IS ADAM MONTANA?. I can't seem to locate in the Dinar Vets website who the leader really is and what is his real background. I have just today came upon a site that I admit is 2012-2013 dated that Adam Montana is really a person named ***** **** and the BIO is pretty awful.

I am just worried that I am trusting someone with a lot of my money that I don't have a clue who he is.

My apologies if this has been brought up and explained before but could you provide me with some sort of assurance who he is and that his background as is told to us.

If we wanted to use personal names on DV we would have signed up using our personal names up for public viewing, that goes for ALL MEMBERS of DV 

BTW: My real name is not Bumper64 :)

There are some really crazy people in this world and we have families to protect

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

help me out and lead me to the information thread. I don't want to be an "here we go again" but a lot is at stake.

Seriously?  Sorry, I don't work for free... send me a half-million dinar, and I'll get right on that!  LOL

You'll find it...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I know he provides us with a web site to chat on

I've never heard him ask me to buy dinars

That's something most of us did before we came here

So what I know he's the guy that provides us with a place to congregate and exchange words

He also is very polite and humble in his opinions on the dinar

He has weekly question thread posted Wednesdays

Some people like to get down on other people because they bought dinar and it didn't rv like okie said so they take it out on anyone who is still invested

They want us to follow them and sell

I've never seen anything but respect for the dinarvet members from him and the moderators that help out with the site

• Upvote 11

"I am just worried that I am trusting someone with a lot of my money that I don't have a clue who he is"

Hei, what money r u talking about?

Adam never ask me 4 any money.

I keep my money with me.

I joined the DV VIP ( 4 a fee ), and I get a lot of info's 4 the price.

All the info's and help with OSI would cost u 4 or 5 times if u were to do it on ur own.

U dude r sound like my wife.

And u know what, becouse of my wife, I don't need GOOGLE. MY WIFE KNOWS AVERYTHING.

U dont like or trust Adam Montana, hei: it's a free country. That's the reason I'm here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I certainly don't want to be booted by asking the question, WHO IS ADAM MONTANA?. I can't seem to locate in the Dinar Vets website who the leader really is and what is his real background. I have just today came upon a site that I admit is 2012-2013 dated that Adam Montana is really a person named (not Adam) and the BIO is pretty awful.

I am just worried that I am trusting someone with a lot of my money that I don't have a clue who he is.

My apologies if this has been brought up and explained before but could you provide me with some sort of assurance who he is and that his background as is told to us.

regardless of who Adam is .... (do we really need to know right now) how are you entrusting him with a lot of your money ???

Right now before an RV all Adam is doing is

1. providing us a forum to communicate with each other
  2. giving us his insight about what is going on in Iraq
  3. providing those of us in VIP with alternative investment options and plans to consider from his research

As far as i'm concerned I dont need to know anything about him, his family, where hes from , where he went to school etc ........ he's offering free information take it for what it is. if you dont want to then dont ....

• Upvote 9

Thanks... MRCHIPS....That's a pretty good question and fair enough to ask for an answer. Your the kind of guy that'll fit in just fine once ya get a grip on what's happening. You can take my word for it or just give it the test of time...This site is the best I ran across and still yet to change my mine. Welcome to the show...sit down buckle up and enjoy the ride....the real decisions want have to be made until after we go to phase two.... 

• Upvote 2

I saw him on TV last night. He's the Montana Kid in the movie "Gunless" an outlaw from the US that came up to the Northwest of Canada. It was filmed in BC (That's British Columbia north of Washington State for those that need a mapP and he was up hiding out. He came into a town with (get this....) no guns. Yes Canadians didn't shoot people much back then. Still don't.

Here is is...oh and his first name was Shawn....That's Shawn Montana...known as the outlaw "Montana Kid'...BTW.. at the end of the move he stayed with the women Jane he fell in love with ....in Canada... :lol: :lol: :lol:

A hardened American gunslinger is repeatedly thwarted in his attempts to mount a showdown in a friendly town in Canada where no one seems to understand or appreciate the brutal code of the American Wild West.

Gunless_film.jpg

help me out and lead me to the information thread. I don't want to be an "here we go again" but a lot is at stake.

Hold onto your dinar. I don't remember Adam asking anyone for their dinar. ;)

• Upvote 1

Believe me I don't want to believe any of what I read on that site. However it does put doubt in your mind when that info. is brought to your attention. Anyone can say anything and get away with it on the internet, I hope it is all just a bunch of crap. So what is so bad about asking Adam for some proof of who he is and what he's about. As above, anyone can say anything they want and if no one asks then it is assumed it is gospel. Again I have looked on our Dinar Vets site but can't locate any of the answers I have asked. The site is huge and I may be missing it somewhere. I am not saying that anyone asked me to buy dinars or dongs or to join VIP or to get an IBC, which I have, just that I have spent a lot of money related to this site at my own discretion to hopefully reduce my tax burden with the provided information but am also looking at trusting someone I don't know anything about to hold my money post RV. Thanks skeetdog you seem to understand my concerns while others are being rude. Sorry but I don't think that if you read the same info. I read that you also wouldn't have some concerns.

I am all for the RV and now that I have stirred the pot, I wish you all a nice weekend.

By the way my name is Rick ******  in Oklahoma since you asked.

Edited by paperboy
to remove personal info
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam in a 'Chick flick...geee 'Thanks'' GG...this was a guy kind of approach I was goin' for...What happened to his horse...

No, No, No...it wasn't a chick flick. It was gunslinging movie but it was a comedy. It was funny!!!!  It was just so bang on with the whole wild west of the Americans versus the Canadians and their version of it.

In the end he GOT the girl, the one in the picture. Stayed in the small town with her and he kept his horse.  The horse didn't want to leave Canada... :lol:

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1

I know he provides us with a web site to chat on

I've never heard him ask me to buy dinars

That's something most of us did before we came here

So what I know he's the guy that provides us with a place to congregate and exchange words

He also is very polite and humble in his opinions on the dinar

He has weekly question thread posted Wednesdays

Some people like to get down on other people because they bought dinar and it didn't rv like okie said so they take it out on anyone who is still invested

They want us to follow them and sell

I've never seen anything but respect for the dinarvet members from him and the moderators that help out with the site

Ditto :) 

Here's another question

Who is everyone else ?

I like your thinking :)  

MR.CHIPS...Hello.......AM provides a free service for  the majority of Members here.....If you choose to upgrade  and use his premium services (VIP) I think ( I'm not sure  it's possible right now.....) that you can still do that....

As for the name...Most Folks here have fictitious names... and I'd say..Obviously so.....

And one more thing......You're asking to be given  info  ( cos you want to check the potentially bad stuff about the Man , I'd suppose...) and you're asking for it RIGHT HERE ON MR.MONTANA SITE.... may I laugh?

Peace out and I wish you the Best.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Hey Rick, Ed ******* Natchitoches, La...I like what I'm getting for my buck and the people here are more than gracious. I use what Adam lays out as a guide line and will critique it as I go. The basic plan seems to be fundamentally sound and workable. I do have an international advisor/accountant that'll be one of my first calls once the switch's flipped. I plan on making a game plan as soon as I can gather my intell. on the best route at that time. As for now I think I'm doing the best I can for my situation. Enjoy your Holiday...   

Edited by paperboy
to remove personal info
  • Upvote 2