Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - BINGO BADDA BOOM !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting The Fact That The Entire Dinar World Gets Its Iraqi News From DV's Joliet K98nights + Elwood Yota - Aka 'The News Brothers' ! :blues:

Post Brought From another site   

Michele:
     I think TLar meant that it would be on Iraq's Tuesday am and our Monday pm.

On another note, what would be the harm in keeping the cash in dinar and cashing in as you need it?  If the petro dollar is going out the door, would it be smarter to keep the money in dinar form?  If not, what would be smarter?

Yes. It would be unwise to rush in and exchange it all out.

-Many of us plan to hold IQD.. do our due diligence..watch for pitfalls... listen to the advice of profesionals...compare notes with others.... make smart moves.

-Plan to spend no more than 15% to 20% on houses, cars, etc.... Plan to preserve 80% in perpetuity.. earning interest off of that principle.
~~~

Michele Continues:  -There is no cost to aquire IQD.. you are already holding it.. no one need know you have it.... yes... holding back initially and for some undetermined period of time sounds like a wise move.

-remember.. any amount you exchange.. creates a taxable event. You want to talk to your new best friend... your Tax Attorney. BEFORE you go create a mess for him to deal with.

DreamWeaver:  Yes, Blue ... a mess that  a Tax Attorney may not be able to straighten out.  For example, I've been told that if dinar is classified as, say, a capital asset, it wll remain a capital asset forever--no matter where you transfer it. 

Even though capital assets shouldn't be taxed as ordinary income, in some cases they are--depending on how you transfer it and into what type of vehicle. 

Don't know if this is true, as I may have misunderstood; but I plan to do research as it's red flag that caution must be exercised in the choices we make.

You can goof yourself by thinking you're being smart and getting ahead of the curve, when your assumptions may not be true.  Best to move slowly.  The adage "haste makes waste" is very appropro.

Tlar:   Comment - these are the headlines of the articles posted this morning on Dinar Vets.  I have comented on a couple but the overall tonality should bring an understanding of what's gong on in the government and the element of "TRUST" that is being dealt with.

Disclosure of the names put forward for ministerial positions

Aleom..ajtmaa final powers between the Union and the National Alliance for the resolution of the government program(the resolution is the document or platform outlining the things that they will accomplish once the governmebnt is formed)

State law renews its support for Ebadi

National will present the final paper of the government program and form a government soon (these are now considered too separate things either of which will activate an RV because the program means ensures the voting will be supported by all parties concerned. 

In other words it is assumed if before hand all parties are satified, then the government can take its sweet time and get ll the moving parts right rather than be rushed to finish for the sake of speed and pressure. 

The government will now follow this working document and has promised that once seated it accomplish the tasks one by one and in advance in writing agreed to the solutions)

Special / National Union of Forces and discuss the final version of the paper and the negotiation of the government program

National Alliance agreed to put up the final paper of the government program on the blocks (That should be now)

Deputy for the rule of law: the Kurds closer to the finance portfolio, and will take over the national oil and foreign (cool - Allawi (Sunni's) is head of the federation council and the Kurds will be ahead of the Oil Ministry.  Shahristani must be livid because it is unlikely the Kurds will sue themselves)

Al-Bayati: the next government will have a very limited number of former ministers (much of the power will be assumed by the Federation Council decentralizing the Federal Government)

Unless there is something I am missing, this working paper should be done today or tomorrow at the latest and it will be filed with the federal courts and then BINGO BADDA BOOM.  tlar

Luckylady:   tlar, so the government won't actually be formed but if they sign off on this "working paper" that will be sufficient to satisfy everyone?  Am I understanding this correctly?

Ralph:  Thanks for those comments Tlar!!

Dinarblowyourhorn   08/30/2014 15:36  Deputy: defense, finance and foreign affairs for the National Alliance, the Interior and the oil of the Union forces and Kurds

26999.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / obelisk revealed mass citizen internalized within the National Alliance, on Saturday, for the first and the existence of an agreement between the political blocs to form a new government, includes the receipt of the National Alliance administration and ministries of defense, finance and foreign affairs.

The MP said the bloc sound Shawki in an interview for "obelisk" that "filled the sovereign ministries in the new Iraqi government will be different from the former, according to the agreement between the political blocs, namely, that the ministries are not confined to a particular destination."

He Shawki "According to the information we have received from the negotiating committee within the National Alliance, the ministries of defense, finance and foreign affairs will be the share of the National Alliance, and the interior of the Federation of the national forces, and the oil of the Kurds."

He stressed that "the rest of the service ministries will be distributed according to the elections as well as the ministries humanity," he said, adding that "there is a strong ambition to the mass Almatun occupy the Ministry of Transport."

http://almasalah.com..

Dinarblowyourhorn:   Here's a little something from RMoore over at PD

Just my opinion of course, the the road map and paper are what the constitution calls the ministerial program, and will be voted on with the ministers. 

Article 76:

First: The President of the Republic shall charge the nominee of the largest Council of Representatives bloc with the formation of the Council of Ministers within fifteen days from the date of the election of the President of the Republic.

Second: The Prime Minister-designate shall undertake the naming of the members of his Council of Ministers within a period not to exceed thirty days from the date of his designation.

Third: If the Prime Minister-designate fails to form the Council of Ministers during the period specified in clause “Second,” the President of the Republic shall charge a new nominee for the post of Prime Minister within fifteen days.

Fourth: The Prime Minister-designate shall present the names of his members of the Council of Ministers and the ministerial program to the Council of Representatives. He is deemed to have gained its confidence upon the approval, by an absolute majority of the Council of Representatives, of the individual Ministers and the ministerial program.

Fifth: The President of the Republic shall charge another nominee to form the Council of Ministers within fifteen days in case the Council of Ministers did not win the vote of confidence.

Michele:   Thank you for responding, Blue.  I also like your writing style.  I think we will be following your advice and be very cautious.

Kimberley:  When Dad was in the Air Force,  he told mom.  ' If something happens to me,   take care of the funeral, and the girls, and then SIT DOWN,  make no life changing decissions for at least 6 months,  because you won't be in your right mind"  

When he was killed when I was 14,  she did just that....  it was wise advice then,  and advice I intend follow when this happens.....being wise and a good steward is more important,   than running out foolishly and getting a TT in the ringer....  Take your time guys...it will still be there...jmo

Aloha Alex:  I plan on keeping just enough to cover monthly bills in a checking account, that's it. I trust banks as far as I can spit.   Perhaps was a myiopic view prior to the Cypress incident, but not now.

Laura:    DreamWeaver :  Am with you...and unsure also....  Appreciate all the "talking heads".... listening, and thinking...  Thanks for all the sharing!

Fred:    Prolly gonna talk to a tax lawyer, a tax attorney and a CPA. Unless they change my mind, we will immediately cash in enough to pay out of debt, keep enough to take a couple weeks off to "digest" our options and  pay taxes on whatever we convert at that time.

Ultimate main goal will be to live off the interest from "investments". Depending on what the "guys" tell us, we will have a basket of currencies kept in a safe, some gold, some hard assets (land, cars, rental property, business') and the bulk invested in the market or other accounts that pay a return.

Hopefully we will need to activate this plan in a few weeks!

KJWayne:  Fred ,that is my plan also. The vacation part for mom and me will be two part, one relax and 2 replan with the real numbers to plan with. I've talked to several differant tax, wealth and CPA guys and have gotten several differant stories depending on the timing and the amount at RV. I'm READY!

BlueyesinLevis:   Diversification is a key.

-Many baskets... then if one basket catches fire...you still have many more remaining.

-One tax guy.. one opinion.. may not be sufficiant.  You all have friends invested. Compare notes.

What is YOUR Wealth Manager telling you?

My tax guy advised this... what does YOUR tax guy say?

BlueyesinLevis:   Deal with one or two banks.... None of their business what you are holding.. or what other accounts you have.
Wealth Manager / Tax guy from Bank A.. 

Wealth Manager / Tax Guy from Bank B

Wealth Manager / Tax guy from Bank C

Bingo.. you have 3 perspectives..  3 opinions...  3 baskets    -just to start off.
  • Upvote 3

When TLAR, KTFA, Stage3omega, poppy3, Okie, poofness and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

• Upvote 1

I chuckle how these people talk about what  the plan should be  for cashing in. Heck, let's just get the thing revalued and THEN worry about "THE PLAN". It's like buying a lottery ticket and then trying to figure what you're going to do with 125 million dollars. Then after the big drawing and you're holding on to a non-winning ticket and a lot of dashed dreams.

• Upvote 2

I would love for this to be over on Tuesday, this has been one long ride. It has aged the H out of me. I enjoy Thug, sandfly, Adam and the rest of the folks on here. I think we are close, but not that close. My concern is when the GOI is seated, HCL passed and every thing is done and nothing happens.

• Upvote 8

I would love for this to be over on Tuesday, this has been one long ride. It has aged the H out of me. I enjoy Thug, sandfly, Adam and the rest of the folks on here. I think we are close, but not that close. My concern is when the GOI is seated, HCL passed and every thing is done and nothing happens.

Yep.. When all of these things on the list DO happen doesn't mean they have to RV.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Gurus know nothing.  Ive had more laughs over their dreamt up theories of when or why this has to happen.  Its a crap shoot and if it were a sure thing everyone would buy dinar.  I for one speculate we have a fifty-fifty chance of hitting the motherlode.  We need Isis out of Iraq to get a good chance at a rv.  We dont need those killers running around, its not a healthy situation for a possible rv.

• Upvote 2

Here's Today's Tlar Chat ...

Post Brought From Currency-Chatter

Jeff19:   Law: The next meeting will witness the end the dilemma of the general budget

08/30/2014  BAGHDAD / ... revealed an MP for the coalition of state law Ibtisam al-Hilali, Saturday, that the next session of Parliament will be decisive and final adoption of the budget to the public in 2014.

She Hilali told the "eye Iraq News" that "the meeting will witness the consensus in with before the House of Representatives to end the file of the general budget," indicating that "the budget greatly affect the economic reality of the country and that the stall in assent serves as a drift of the country toward the abyss."
~~~

She added that "the previous sessions saw the learning of the file public budget," asserting that "the House of Representatives agreed on a unified position within the parliament to deliver the budget bill once and for all and pay attention to the security problems facing the country in the days to the present."

The file format node biggest budget during the previous parliamentary sessions allowing the responsibility of the House of Representatives to speed up the agreement to resolve this issue because it led to the aggravation of the economic crisis in the country during the months Alhalah.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=19145

Investor1:   [millionday] SO THE BUDGET IS NOW JUST WAITING ON THE VOTE WHEN THEY MEET

[millionday] I BELIEVE IT SEPT 2ND

[millionday] I COULD HAVE JUST PUT THE LAST LINE BUT IT SURE DOES SEEM AS THOUGH THE PROBLEM IN GETTING IT DONE IS SOME HUGE CHANGES I LIKES IT ALL

AlBundy:  This looks absolutely fantastic. Hope the Documents to put all the agreements in place are signed, sealed, and delivered soon!

Schiz:    I think the problem getting it done is the fact that there are no ministries yet to give the budget monies too, imo budget comes after the new goi is sworn in....I sure as heck can't see them voting it off before and having those monies go to M's corrupt cronies he has in all the current positions.

Tlar:       Schiz, they dismissed Maliki's ministers to weeks ago and these minisistries are without certain Maliki Ministers,  but are being run by their second or third in command until the new ministers come in.  The house cleaning has mostly been done.  Tlar

Tlar:  - Article: “Law: The next meeting will witness the end the dilemma of the general budget“ [imo budget comes after the new goi is sworn in....I sure as heck can't see them voting it off before and having those monies go to M's corrupt cronies he has in all the current positions.]
KJWayne:  It makes no sence to have a new budget without the new COM in place to disperse those monies where they do the most good.

Mike:  I agree, KJWayne, we won't see a budget until the GOI is formed.   This is the same song the SoL have been singing since March, they really want this budget passed.

Tried to even you for what I could.

Thank you U, Well its the 2nd of Sept. 2014 and it didnt happen! I know why it didnt RV. If you want to know , the bank screens werent ready, they will be flashing green in year 2525! it must be a newbie thats buyin in to all these dates the poo-roo's are throwing around. I want it to RV folks as bad as you do. Its just not going down this year face it. Bravo11 has spoken!