Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jihad marriage" attracts women of Britain, Australia, Malaysia, Iraq and Syria

uncirculd

http://www.assafirnews.net/index.php/2012-06-07-02-27-16/29462.html

Jihad marriage" attracts women of Britain, Australia, Malaysia, Iraq and Syria

PostDateIcon.pngFriday, 29 August / Aug 2014 10:07 a.m. | PostAuthorIcon.png: Ambassrnilloz | pdf_button.pngprintButton.png|emailButton.png

images_103385.jpg

(BAGHDAD Ambassador News)

The newspaper "International Business Times" America, The News received for Women travel from Britain, Australia, Malaysia, Iraq and Syria, in the framework of "Jihad marriage" with terrorists "Daash."

The newspaper quoted, confirm intelligence Malaysian travel at least three women Meliseat to join the organization so-called Islamic State, of whom a lady in her thirties, and forties in the other.

The officer intelligence to the newspaper "Malaysians Insider" Malaysian, it is believed that the ladies Malaysian exhibited themselves for Jihad marriage with fighters "Daash", who are trying to establish Islamic rule in the Middle East, which appeared under the sympathy of Muslim women with what he is doing fighters.

It is noteworthy that at least 600 Britons, including women, had traveled to Syria and Iraq, while indicating that other estimates that the number is greater than this, and added an intelligence officer with the Australian Security Intelligence revealed the existence of more than 100 of its Muslim citizens in Syria to fight alongside " Daash. "

==============================================================
They need to make sure their ladies are with them for the air strikes, they are sick as the jihadist.
Edited by uncirculd

So the Muslim women leave the UK (because I doubt it would be any white woman) to marry a terrorist, then bring her "bad seed" back to the UK to be born.  Yes I guess that is one way to take over countries. If they are anything like they are over here, they breed like rats.  Pumping them out faster than rabbits.

@ Uncirculd.....they are Muslim women. They believe in what they terrorists are doing for mankind.

So the Muslim women leave the UK (because I doubt it would be any white woman) to marry a terrorist, then bring her "bad seed" back to the UK to be born.  Yes I guess that is one way to take over countries. If they are anything like they are over here, they breed like rats.  Pumping them out faster than rabbits.

@ Uncirculd.....they are Muslim women. They believe in what they terrorists are doing for mankind.

Yeah, I hear ya.  Exactly, that's why the ladies need to be with them.  If they are like many women americans, they will also fight.  So, they really need to all be together to make it easier.  

Ya well, I'm an American woman and I find absolutely NOTHING attractive about a man who worships a false satanic god, stones women to death, chops off the heads of little children, etc. so, guess if these "women" are attracted to these type of men then there is really something horribly wrong with them (as in they are most likely already of the muslim faith)... Also, if these evil scums have to attempt to pull in women from other countries then they must be running short of thier own homegrown women. Maybe if they stopped stoning and cutting off thier heads they might have more. IDIOTS!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Djorgie, those Muslim women don't think like you do.  They don't have the same level of "heart" you have so no you can't understand and thank goodness you can't.

They are evil, heartless, Muslim women who stand up for their history and the Koran. They believe what their men are doing is right in the name of "their God"... Makes me laugh as if there is more than one God...sorry I side tracked.

The men are not the only evil scum here. The women are just as bad if not worse because they want to breed more Muslim killers all over the world.

This is more in line with what I was thinking...

"What may be going on here is something else, namely temporary marriages or Sexual Jihad. She may find herself passed from one Holy Warrior to the other with absolutely no say in the matter. Her “marriage” may last an hour or a day. It is well known that there are legal Islamic religious laws which enshrine just such practices. One source has found and posted just such a brothel-like schedule in Arabic—and translated it into English.

Another source has described what is going on as sex trafficking—but for Jihad. “Sex traffickers—whoever they are—prey on the young, the vulnerable, the weak. Why would we expect anything different from terrorists?” They are also known as “holy war brides” and one sex schedule shows these girls how to take turns with the Iraqi holy warriors (in terms of) sexual relations.

If she is young, exceptionally white, has blonde or red hair, has large breasts, and a “pretty” face, she may find herself sold into the harems of Saudi Arabia, Brunei, or the Gulf States."

Read more... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/13/Western-Sex-Slaves-for-ISIS-The-Twisted-Psychology-of-Jihad-Brides

• Upvote 3