Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SANDY HOOK ACTOR IS NOW JAMES FOLEY'S SISTER

pluMmet

We need to ask ourselves, why are the PTB no longer trying to conceal their actions

that good? Everything is Deception, and if we can easily see this it's because they

wanted us to see it. Why is that? Why are they warning us about terrorists bombs

in America? THE PTB are doing everything they can to enrage the American people.

They want us to rise up so they can initiate police state.

WAKE UP AMERICA.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

• Upvote 7

LGD, they have to tell us before they do it. Watch out for the Mexican border and ISIS attacking the US from there. The drug cartel is a cover up for the ISIS terrorist. Who do you think O and fast and furious was selling arms to? It wasn't cartel. They are trying to create another 911 event in America and finish turning our country from a republic to a demacratic Communist country. It want work!

• Upvote 2

Of course it is the same girl and yes LGD, they want us to see this.  They have been pulling these stunts for years and years.  For example, remember the Kuwaiti babies that were supposedly thrown out of incubators by Iraqi soldiers?  It was a scam used to gain   support for the first Gulf War.  The nurse was a daughter of a Kuwaiti Ambassador. It was all an illusion.  The object of the game is to spark war with events performed by actors.  The average person is fooled into killing others who have been fooled.  The only way to stop this game is to do nothing and love your brother.  

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sandy hook was a lie also no lawsuits filled, no death certificates, Adam lanza disappeared for years before his so called maniac massacre.  Same crisis actors are used now they just dont  even care any longer.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They do have one strange sense of humor.  The funny thing was that I knew something big was to happen at that SB.  I even told my brother that they might march the Sandy Hook kids out for everyone to see.  I watched the whole thing and didn't notice that those were the kids until someone pointed it out in the You Tube video.  

I was more impressed that night with the power outage and the revealing of the Federal Reserve members being exposed.  

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/02/fed-spent-the-super-bowl-getting-hacked.html

Here is the list of Fed Res. members.  Much to the astonishment of my father in law was that he has some of them as clients.  

http://dt.smzfcg.gov.cn/UpFiles/oops-we-did-it-again.html

Thank you plummet for bringing this to our attention and to everybody who is scratching their heads right now, Welcome to the Illusion!

Edited by rothsdad
  • Upvote 1

I can't decide.  At the first good glance, they looked like different people.  Then I started looking at the way their makeup was applied and how it affects their features.  It's certainly possible that they are the same person.  Whether they actually are or not, I don't know. 

Actors have apparently been used in false flag attacks multiple times and there are pictures where you can see they are, with little doubt, the same people.

The most convincing thing for me was seeing a video showing a newsclip from Boston where the Boston Police Commissioner, after the bombings there, referred to the two guys blamed in the attack as "actors."  He said "We're confident that these were the two actors....uh, these were the two individuals..."

That cemented the whole thing for me right there.

I question MetaBunk.org for a few reasons 1 where did they get such high res images... Answer: They are not high res they have been blown up and had a noise reduction filter put on them

ie:

Looking at the original footage it looks like she has tons of makeup on (@ 20- 24 sec it is most apparent) that shadow her nose a lot it's very obvious.

Just ask yourself how could you get a shadow on both sides of her nose if you were taking a picture? :

The eyeliner hides the shape of her eyes as well.

The compairison image from MetaBunk.org has the one girl at an angle while purcing her mouth which draws the nose down..  Tilt you head up while looking into a mirror then purch your mouth and you will see what i mean.. the longer and thinner your nose the more it will happen.