Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yota Overtakes Woody (K98nights) As The Overall Top Poster On DV !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Tribute To Those Fabulous 'News Brothers' Joliet Woody And Elwood Yota ! B)

tumblr_llw2mcZwrw1qede6xo1_500.gif

Hit It !

:D    :D    :D

Thank U For All Of Ur Tireless Work Guys !  :tiphat:

Here's An Actual Article So That This Doesn't Get Kicked Out Of The News Section ...

Allawi: front-Abadi, a chance to overcome the mistakes of previous governments.

Former Iraqi Prime Minister says there are positive signs seen in the stage of consultations, including the fact that most of the political blocs are looking for clear strategies aim is to stabilize Iraq.

BAGHDAD Mohamed and Mah

Confirmed the former Iraqi Prime Minister, Iyad Allawi, the prime minister-designate, Haider al-Abadi, has a chance to overcome the mistakes of previous governments, pointing out that most of the political forces are looking for clear visions about the stability of Iraq. Allawi said in an interview televised, that "the consultations to form a government, headed by Haidar al-Abbadi enjoy the participation of all the political blocs, "and expressed optimism that" the possibility that conform Iraqi political blocs on the lineup of the new government within the constitutional period. " and added that "there are positive signs seen in the stage of consultations, including that most of the political blocs are looking for strategies and a clear goal is to the stability of Iraq. " Allawi, leader of the Iraqi National List, had earlier called for the formation of a government of national salvation to lift the country out of its current crisis, stressing that Iraq has entered a tunnel division and retail because of errors accumulated and sectarian policies pursued by the government of Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki. conducts Iraqi political blocs intensive talks in order to expedite the resolution of candidates for ministerial positions New chaired by the National Alliance candidate Haidar al-Abbadi, after being asked to form the government, amid claims the selection of ministers incompetent and honest to achieve the requirements of the Iraqi people. expires on September 10 / September constitutional period, in front of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi to provide a list of members of his government to the Iraqi Council of Representatives for approval, but the constitutional deadlines in Iraq did not respect the former because of political differences.

http://www.eremnews.com

Also A Special Shout Out To Our 2 'Foxy' News Women - Buti And TBomb ! ;)

Bug_and_bump_FNFF4_0_HW.jpg

B)     B)

• Upvote 8

I don't care about the "top" poster.  I just appreciate all their hard work.  They really are the best news hounds and many unsung heros here too.   I wish I could contribute as much as they do, and since I cannot, I am very grateful for their work.  Two thumbs up to these guys.  

Don't forget the ladies, butifuldrmr and Tbomb and many more.    Ya'll are the best bunch in my book.!!

• Upvote 9

THANKS TOO THE DV CLOWN, YOTA, KNIGHT, AND EVERY ONE ELSE HERE FOR FOR UR WORK. AND ADAM FOR HAVEING US HERE

UMBERTINO HAS THE 3RD HIGHEST OVERALL POST COUNT WITH OVER 26,000 !

SANDFLY UR IN 4TH PLACE WITH OVER 17,000 POSTS WHICH LEAVES A GAP OF 9,000 !

I HOPE THAT IT RV'S 1ST BEFORE UR ABLE TO 'THANK' UR WAY UP ONTO THE PODIUM ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 8

I am guessing this is your full time job cause it looks like it takes forever to find, sift, translate, edit, high lite, and then post these articles. I tried it a few times and made a big mess, someone even called me a pumper :-) so I left the news posts to the pros. That's what you all are, pros, people who take the time for us here on DV to make sure we get the news as fast as it rolls out of Iraq or where ever. I for one am profoundly greatfull for the work you do and would like to extend as many thanks that Sandfly has posted here to you all, and you really deserve much more. I have learned more from you in different areas of interest then I could have learned in 100 years attending university. When this quest ends and the next one begins, I sure hope I'm there because it will make a whole new meaning to "the sky's the limit" you guys are stellar and I appreciate all what you do here.....thanks again, and again, and again......

• Upvote 6

I HOPE THAT IT RV'S 1ST BEFORE UR ABLE TO 'THANK' UR WAY UP ONTO THE PODIUM ! :o

:D :D :D

THUG you are truly spot on!! Congrats to all on keeping those of us, who hardly EVER post, informed! That includes you too Thug! And thank you Adam for a great site!

Edited by toric23
  • Upvote 1

:D :D :D

OMG, LMAO, rolling on the floor.  We love our Sandfly, but we REALLY REALLY LOVE OUR CLOWN THUG!   Nothing like the best humor relief on a bad day.  You go Thug!

• Upvote 3