Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevel Q & A With Tidbits From Ray - 8/28/2014

ronscarpa

I saw this and thought I'd bring it over for your consideration and evaluation, since Steve & Ray own a business in Iraq and have some direct contacts there....enjoy, but please don't shoot the messenger.  Have a great Labor Day Weekend & Be Blessed...RON :salute: 

Stevel Q & A With Tidbits From Ray - 8/28/2014

Post Brought From P.D. - Q & A With Stevel & Members w/ Tidbits From Ray

Jubouri confirms that Parliament will be binding on the distribution of impor...

diverdown said: Do we have to wait for Parliament to come back in Sept. to get the Budget passed?

SteveI: Yes.

Maliki calls Biden

Posted by SteveI: FYI, Maliki is not and will not be a part of this new government, period. Not now or probably ever as he is now history.

Just let the new Prime Minister finish his role and then Maliki's name will be a distant past.

The progress so far has been amazing and I am sure looking forward to next week when this part is done and the next task is at hand. Yep, the budget

We are almost there folks. It will be a bit longer. Have a safe holiday weekend. Steve
~~~
It is official - Prime Minister picked all positions

desertdog, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:31 PM, said: I just heard this little tidbit to add to what I told you Steve. September 7 will be the last day for all of Maliki's ministers. They will be kicked to "the trash" as I was just told.

Stevel: Ray, your little "tidbits" are like gold mines!!!! Thanks again. Steve

lgraham, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:42 PM, said: I still believe that our RV will occur at the first of the year. The governor of the CBI has already stated that he would not want to begin currency reform or a new monetary policy during the middle of an accounting period. Because this will affect the accounts and debts for the the republic of Iraq. But that is okay, it is only 4 more months Lgraham

Stevel: I totally respect your opinion. Thank you for sharing. Have a safe summer. Steve

diverdown, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:51 PM, said: awesome news thanks Steve any chance They can call a special session for Parliament to get the budget moving?

Stevel: Actually they are already on top of it. Good idea. Steve

Hydrocarbon law approval is key for the future of Iraq

Posted by SteveI on Today, 06:03 PM This will be passed at the same time the budget is. No worries, they all are on board and agree. I am so ready now, the news gets better and better. Blessings, Steve

News and Announcements---CBI updated by SteveI

Steve: Ok, I have the results. Thanks to Ray again. His guys came thru.

I believe this is also huge. Timeing? Yep, it is all falling into place. Steve,

The attached article from the CBI was dated this past July and was sent to all the private banks in Iraq instructing them to not sell any dinar. That all dinar sales had to go through the CBI.

The purpose of this was to restrict Maliki from doing anything that wasn’t right. These restrictions have since been lifted since there is no longer any threat from Maliki. Hope this helps. Ray

Now according to our sources that has been confirmed, I will add to this.

The sole purpose of this restriction was to keep Maliki from getting his hands on the money from banks without going thru the CBI.

Now that Maliki is not a threat, the restrictions are being removed. This huge news. Have a safe holiday weekend all, Steve

kjwayne, on 28 Aug 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: What about the vote in parliament, did they vote on these guys? Is this just to announce who the COM picks are ? It sounds great but ?

Stevel: The parliament does not officially vote but oversee the process. The Prime Minister (incoming) selects the candidates to fill his cabinet. He has done that and no objections have been raised, therefore, he announced on Iraqi TV all the new ministers that will govern the new Iraqi government. Friday will just be a formal day for recognition.

I sure hope this helps. I will include this in my official post that will be ongoing that was started a few minutes ago. Blessings, Steve

rmallen777, on 28 Aug 2014 - 7:46 PM, said: According to Steves post with info from Ray there is no need Maliki as they have already agreed and announced in Iraq and tomorrow is formal announcement to the world

Stevel: Absolutely, positively he is history. Huge news. Blessings, Steve

NewB4449, on 28 Aug 2014 - 7:22 PM, said: Question for Steve, I know the budget and laws have to be approved. I also realize no one really knows when the change of rate will happen.

But with Maliki totally formally out of the picture on the 7th, it seems that nothing can happen till after that.??? Just trying to figure out what is still necessary before RV. Would appreciate any thoughts or guesses.

Stevel: Great question my friend. Yes, we all really do not know the exact date and time, however with Maliki being out of the picture this date set has no meaning as to the progress and decisions moving this country forward.
As for what is necessary, you did hit the nail on the head, the budget has to be passed along with the HCL. They will be done together.

We, or I, or you have no worries. History was in the making, and now I can say, History Has Been Made! Blessings, Steve

• Upvote 4

lgraham, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:42 PM, said: I still believe that our RV will occur at the first of the year. The governor of the CBI has already stated that he would not want to begin currency reform or a new monetary policy during the middle of an accounting period. Because this will affect the accounts and debts for the the republic of Iraq. But that is okay, it is only 4 more months Lgraham

diverdown, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:51 PM, said: awesome news thanks Steve any chance They can call a special session for Parliament to get the budget moving?

Stevel: Actually they are already on top of it. Good idea. Steve

Hydrocarbon law approval is key for the future of Iraq

Posted by SteveI on Today, 06:03 PM This will be passed at the same time the budget is. No worries, they all are on board and agree. I am so ready now, the news gets better and better. Blessings, Steve

If that is the case lgraham and SteveI, then why bother to pass the HCL and the Budget until the first of the year as well?

• Upvote 1

If that is the case lgraham and SteveI, then why bother to pass the HCL and the Budget until the first of the year as well?

One could argue that they could have everything in place ready for the rv now thus removing any obstacles that arise until then, but the actual rv could be initiated at the start of the new year.

That is if one actually believes what these guys are saying..I kinda don't.

No one knows except the PM and his ministers and CBI, and they're not telling.

• Upvote 2

lgraham, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:42 PM, said: I still believe that our RV will occur at the first of the year. The governor of the CBI has already stated that he would not want to begin currency reform or a new monetary policy during the middle of an accounting period. Because this will affect the accounts and debts for the the republic of Iraq. But that is okay, it is only 4 more months Lgraham[/size]

diverdown, on 28 Aug 2014 - 4:51 PM, said: awesome news thanks Steve any chance They can call a special session for Parliament to get the budget moving?[/size]Stevel: Actually they are already on top of it. Good idea. Steve[/size]Hydrocarbon law approval is key for the future of Iraq[/size]Posted by SteveI on Today, 06:03 PM This will be passed at the same time the budget is. No worries, they all are on board and agree. I am so ready now, the news gets better and better. Blessings, Steve[/size]

Thanks for the quote, but you are taking me completely out of context. I am more the contrarian than most. Almost everyone over there believes that Stevel and Ray have contacts that provide some inside info or conformation. I do not. Steve has people believing that right after the GOI is formed, the budget will be passed and the RV will be activated. All within days. Of course he doesn't give exact dates anymore because he has been wrong so many times. He just implies things now by using the words, soon, very soon, extremely close, finish line and so forth. As for myself, I am hopeful that this GOI does get formed, the HCL, the budget, article 140, the tariff law and other free market laws are passed and activated. After that, I would look for article 8 IMF agreement. I remain hopeful that all this could occur by January 1. I view this as a realistic opportunity to launch this massive reset for an entire country. Thanks Ron for your post

All the best,

Lgraham

• Upvote 3