Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

and yet another one bites the dust...

When KTFA, Stage3omega, poppy3, Okie, poofness and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

Agreed. Let's now get a rope...

• Upvote 2

I have pretty much resigned myself that 2014 isn't the year.  Hoping they make some progress this years that perhaps next year will be a good year for us all.

2015 will be a year of the "8". A power number. Infinity sign. All that nonsense you like to make fun of. Maybe it's our year. :bow:

Eight (chet)

New Beginning

Chet is a fence in Hebrew. It can also signify an inner room, even the heart itself.

Eight is the number of new beginning. The sons of Abraham were to be circumcised on the eighth day (Gen. 17:12), because the eighth day was the lawful time for the presentation of the firstborn (Ex. 22:29, 30). It took a full seven days to consecrate the priests (Lev. 8:33), and then they emerged from the tabernacle on the eighth day. God then manifested His presence to the people on the eighth day (Lev. 9:1, 4, 24).

In the New Testament, Jesus was raised from the dead on the eighth day to fulfill the law of the wave-sheaf offering (Lev. 23:10, 11). Likewise, Pentecost occurred seven weeks later on the fiftieth day, which was also the eighth day (Lev. 23:15-17). As we showed earlier, Jesus prophesied on the eighth day of Tabernacles (John 7:37-39) about the outpouring of the Spirit. These examples all fulfill the law of the presentation of the firstborn on the eighth day in Exodus 22:29, 30.

(From Stephen Jones' book Biblical Meaning of Numbers)

Wm13

• Upvote 1

When KTFA, Stage3omega, poppy3, Okie, poofness and others all come up short on Tuesday (Sept 2nd), then I would like them to take all their cronies and move on from the intel community.  I know they will all just say it was "Rumor", but they have no right to falsely raise expectations of people involved with this investment.

Plused you dj... But you know those you mentioned will never ever stop.......

Eight (chet)

New Beginning

Chet is a fence in Hebrew. It can also signify an inner room, even the heart itself.Eight is the number of new beginning. The sons of Abraham were to be circumcised on the eighth day (Gen. 17:12), because the eighth day was the lawful time for the presentation of the firstborn (Ex. 22:29, 30). It took a full seven days to consecrate the priests (Lev. 8:33), and then they emerged from the tabernacle on the eighth day. God then manifested His presence to the people on the eighth day (Lev. 9:1, 4, 24).

In the New Testament, Jesus was raised from the dead on the eighth day to fulfill the law of the wave-sheaf offering (Lev. 23:10, 11). Likewise, Pentecost occurred seven weeks later on the fiftieth day, which was also the eighth day (Lev. 23:15-17). As we showed earlier, Jesus prophesied on the eighth day of Tabernacles (John 7:37-39) about the outpouring of the Spirit. These examples all fulfill the law of the presentation of the firstborn on the eighth day in Exodus 22:29, 30.

Wm13

Waterman,

Can you tell me what 13, 17 and 18 means

Thanks

Eight (chet)

New Beginning

Chet is a fence in Hebrew. It can also signify an inner room, even the heart itself.

Eight is the number of new beginning. The sons of Abraham were to be circumcised on the eighth day (Gen. 17:12), because the eighth day was the lawful time for the presentation of the firstborn (Ex. 22:29, 30). It took a full seven days to consecrate the priests (Lev. 8:33), and then they emerged from the tabernacle on the eighth day. God then manifested His presence to the people on the eighth day (Lev. 9:1, 4, 24).

Wm13

Nice thanks but I was using Numerology and Tarot.

• Upvote 1

Did you JUST come around to what the rest of us have been thinking for years?

Just wondering.

Wow, I have to say with all these comments about non belief for this year, I am even more bummed now. Good grief, I have been in this now the better part of 10 years! arghhh.....

You are not alone.....Arghhhhh

Been in this longer than you ReinMan just trying to push back on the cesspool of information these guys provide.

Gigantic task......

You are not alone.....Arghhhhh

Gigantic task......

You know that we have seen yet another year of new GURUs and subsequent followers. If they had any "real" information to share I am sure that they would be cornering the market buying up all the Dinar they could get their hands on. Personally, I won't buy anymore until I see something concrete occur. I'll just hang on to what I have on the remote chance that it will do something positive in the future.

I even remember when GET was on this site. That's Gankins, Erroste and Terry K for those that don't know.  After years, they are still around and pumping out false information and rumors. I know that they have many followers that give them praise for their information but considering that these followers are of their own creation, it doesn't surprise me that they still manage to be around.

I even remember when GET was on this site. That's Gankins, Erroste and Terry K for those that don't know.  After years, they are still around and pumping out false information and rumors. I know that they have many followers that give them praise for their information but considering that these followers are of their own creation, it doesn't surprise me that they still manage to be around.

It DOES surprise ME..... 

TerryK should've been dragged feet first behind a truck ages ago!

Yet "The Big Call" still kisses Tony Baloney and TerryK ass.

Why no one publicly shames them on the call is beyond me.

Waterman,

Can you tell me what 13, 17 and 18 means

Thanks

Thirteen (yod-gimel)

Rebellion, Depravity

To write thirteen in Hebrew, they wrote two Hebrew letters: yod-gimel. These signify the hand (outworking) of pride.

The number thirteen speaks of rebellion and depravity. The first occurrence of the number 13 in the Bible is found in Gen. 14:4, where it signifies a time of rebellion:

4 Twelve years they had served Chedorlaomer, but the thirteenth year they rebelled.

There were 13 tribes of Israel, including Levi, after Joseph received the double portion with two tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh. And when the tribes were given their inheritances in Canaan, there were 13 inheritances as well. Levi received no inheritance, but Manasseh received a double portion, one on each side of the Jordan River. These show the rebellious heart of Israel after the flesh.

In Mark 7:21, 22 Jesus lists 13 sins that proceed out of the heart of a carnal man. The word “dragon” appears 13 times in the book of Revelation.

Dr. Bullinger points out on pages 206, 207 of his book, Number in Scripture, that in the lineage of Cain (from Adam to Tubal Cain), when we add the gematria of all the names, it comes to 2223, a multiple of 13 (13 x 171). Contrast this with the lineage from Adam to Japheth (Noah’s oldest son), which is 3168. This is also the gematria of “Lord Jesus Christ.” (800 + 888 + 1480 = 3168)

On pages 216 and 217, Dr. Bullinger points out that the names of Judah’s kings have a gematria of 4400 (8 x 550), while the names of Israel’s kings have a gematria of 3900 (13 x 300). While Judah’s kings (David’s lineage) were anything but perfect, they did provide the genealogy to Jesus Christ, while the kings of Israel were in open revolt against the house of David in Jerusalem. Thus, the gematria of Israel’s kings is a multiple of 13, the number of rebellion or depravity.

Seventeen (yod-zayin)

Victory

To write seventeen in Hebrew, they wrote two Hebrew letters: yod-zayin. It signifies the hand (outworking) of spiritual weaponry, which gives us the victory.

Seventeen is the number of victory. It follows number sixteen, because “love never fails” (1 Cor. 13:8). In fact, let it be emphasized that there is no ultimate victory without love. Adding all the numbers from one to seventeen gives us 153, which is the number of fish that the disciples caught in John 21:11. Because 153 is the numeric value of beni h’elohim, “sons of God,” we can see that there is a strong connection between the final victory and the manifestation of the sons of God.

The 17th time Abraham is mentioned is in Gen. 18:18, in connection with the final victory and purpose for his calling:

18 since Abraham will surely become a great and mighty nation, and in him all the nations of the earth will be blessed.

The 17th time Isaac is mentioned is in Gen. 24:63, where his bride was coming to meet him after Eliezar had found her. Eliezar means “God helps,” and he is a type of the Holy Spirit, the “Helper” or “Comforter” who is sent to seek out a Bride in the earth for Christ. When the Bride of Christ comes to meet Him, it is a time of great victory.

In Gen. 27:22 we see Jacob mentioned for the 17th time. It is in connection with his victory over Esau in obtaining the blessing from Isaac. However, in this case he obtained victory in a deceitful manner, as his name Jacob suggests. Jacob means “supplanter.”

In 2 Sam. 5:5 we find the 17th time Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible. It says that David reigned in Hebron for 7 years and in Jerusalem for 33 years. The passage also tells us that David conquered Jerusalem and “the stronghold of Zion” (2 Sam. 5:7). This portrays David as victorious. In addition to this, Jerusalem is mentioned a total of 17 times in the Psalms in order to portray David’s victory in the old Jerusalem as well as Christ’s victory in the New Jerusalem.

Jeremiah records 17 prayers. The 17th prayer is found in Jeremiah 32. The prayer is made while the Babylonian army was surrounding Jerusalem. In such circumstances, the prophet redeems land in Anathoth for 17 shekels of silver (Jer. 32:9). It is remarkable that Anathoth means “answered prayers.” Then in 32:17-25 Jeremiah prays his great prayer of victory. There are no more prayers in Jeremiah, as if to remind us that once we obtain the victory of answered prayer, no further prayer is needed to obtain the object of prayer.

In Mark 5:7 Jesus is mentioned for the 17th time in that gospel, where He is victorious over an unclean spirit. In Luke 5:12, Jesus is victorious over leprosy in the 17th time Jesus’ name appears in Luke’s gospel. In Rom. 8:35-39 there are 17 things that are unable to separate us from the love of Christ.

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation (1), or distress (2), or persecution (3), or famine (4), or nakedness (5), or peril (6), or sword (7)? 36 Just as it is written, “For Thy sake we are being put to death all day long; we were considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death (8), nor life (9), nor angels (10), nor principalities (11), nor things present (12), nor things to come (13), nor powers (14), 39 nor height (15), nor depth (16), nor any other created thing (17), shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

His love is victorious over all of these. It is plain, then, that the numbers sixteen and seventeen are linked together, because love is the path to victory, and victory is not possible without the love of God.

Eighteen (yod-chet)

Oppression, Bondage

To write eighteen in Hebrew, they wrote two Hebrew letters: yod-chet. These signify the hand (outworking) of a fence (prison), which brings men into bondage or oppression.

Eighteen is the number of oppression or bondage. The 18th time Abram is mentioned is in Gen. 12:18, where his wife was in the house of Pharaoh (bondage). After Abraham is mentioned for the 18th time in Gen. 18:19, the Lord speaks of Sodom and Gomorrah who were in bondage to sin.

The 18th time Israel is mentioned is found in Gen. 46:8, at the beginning of their Egyptian bondage:

8 Now these are the names of the sons of Israel, Jacob and his sons, who went to Egypt…

The 18th time Jesus is mentioned in the gospel of Luke is in Luke 5:19, where a man oppressed by paralysis was trying to come to Jesus for healing. Luke 13:16 also says,

16 And this woman, a daughter of Abraham as she is, whom Satan has bound for eighteen long years, should she not have been released from this bond on the Sabbath day?

Well, Sept 2 has come and gone in Iraq. As usual there has been NO RV. The intel from tony, okie, frank, tlar, and the usual suspects was Wrong. SURPRISE! They are stil using M's janitor for their intel source. This guy has been wrong so many times, I cant believe they are still using the intel they get from him. It looks like Im going to take my Ranger boat back to dealer (paper work). This is the 15th time I have had to cancel the purchase. He told to go find somebody else to bother. He doesnt want my business, I really cant blame him. It is fun to order the boat all decked out the way I want it. One these days I might get to go pick it up and fish!!! :cigar: