Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Know when your steak is cooked

Goldiegirl

Hi Goldie! Thanks... I learned a similar method years ago. Open hand, fingers straight... the fleshy part below the pinkie finger is rare, the part below the thumb is medium (it's tighter with the fingers straight), and the center of the palm is well done.

@ chess... I've never cooked a goose but I have wanted to shoot a few! Last Fall, a V formation of Canadian geese flew over headed south... one of them crapped on my car... Totaled it! ;)

@ Thaiexpat... Lol! (Assuming you cook it well... as all sausage should be)... However do you know when it's done? Never mind... :lol: you should probably keep that recipe to yourself!

@ Tankdude... Absolutely! :lol:

Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 4

The Montana version...

Naw.. ever big game hunt?

After taking down lots of deer, a few elk, and 1 bear, I want well done, medium well at least, with a good char on the out.

It goes best with my custom sauces.

Visiting family cant even tell they're eating Bambi's daddy.....till I tell 'em, right after dinner..

• Upvote 1

Your goose is cooked when the goose serves it...be careful they will shite all over your plate and yes Whatshername...they are evil creatures.

live+and+cooked+goose.jpg

A story here. Our mayor got so many complaints about the Canadian goose shiteing all over the parks and places she wanted to ship the critters to another part of the country where they can shoot them and eat them. We don't do that here...we buy our birds in the store but that area of the country could use the wild meat...The A..holes here protested it was cruel.  So they stayed here crapping all over the parks, playgrounds and areas where children and people could picnic and play...Stupid "save the animal groups" ruined it for little children when those nasty geese chase the children and shite on their heads. So yes stay away from them and wish when they fly south for the winter they someone get dimentia and can't find their way back home... :lmao:

I guess if I use my thumb and all four fingers, then I am cooking sausage?!?! Dunno, just saying......Where's my glasses?

I think you are confusing that with "smoked meat".... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1