Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ises is New excuse for no RV.

Don't be surprised when we are right here in the same spot tomorrow, next week, next month and beyond. The new Boogie man is ISES, Its the new organization put in place by the powers that be that now is the NEW EXCUSE to prevent the RV. Notice how ISES just popped up overnight and how politicians are attempting to put fear in people claiming that they will be paying the US a visit. Just when we thought Al Kieda was bad now ISES is worst. Basically organized street  thugs are going to take over the world like Doctor Evil in an Austin Powers flick. Anyone else see the BS going on? Its just about money, stalling and everything else to scam people. And now they also want to get rid of Christine Leguarde with corruption charges. I am ready to call BS. And its time we started naming names in this scam.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What was the excuse for a rv in the first place?

It was so long ago I forgot

Because their " a proud people"

Something like that

"Its a fantasy of mine"

Could be a good reason to rv Iraqs currency

They deserve it , could be used

Look at them they're such a shiney people , so good looking , and smart , oh and don't forget the peaceful good looking part , because they are a proud people

I think that's the end result when you look up why they are going to rv the Iraqi dinar

• Upvote 2

Benjamine,     I dont know if it's an excuse not to RV.......but we're definitely being manipulated by the PTB.   They have their own agenda and always have.  

BS you ask?     Of course !    But what can we do? 

I do believe however that this RV will be taking place sooner than later.    It 's just part of the plan.    I don't see how Iraq can move forward without it.    That just doesn't make sense.

Hold on...have a little faith.....it will soon be over....... :peace:

• Upvote 5

As far as the U.S. & other power that be are concerned, as far as they can realistically influence things, they have been wanting a stable government seated. The CBI has kept the present rate stable, even with the ISIS calif ate , but the CBI is only a portion of the government. RV ASAP I say, but who listens to me.

Benjamine,     I dont know if it's an excuse not to RV.......but we're definitely being manipulated by the PTB.   They have their own agenda and always have.  

BS you ask?     Of course !    But what can we do? 

I do believe however that this RV will be taking place sooner than later.    It 's just part of the plan.    I don't see how Iraq can move forward without it.    That just doesn't make sense.

Hold on...have a little faith.....it will soon be over....... :peace:

:soon: >  :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

As long as ISIS is out there they will not RV

ISIS has stolen way too much Dinar . Look at it this way if your next-door neighbor showed you that he was willing to use any amount of money to destroy you would you start depositing money into their checking account?

Common sense may be a dream killer but it works when you use it.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise