Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 8-27-2014

TexasGranny

Adam, I suppose that I am not the only one uncertain about this, but just what IS the HCL ? I believe that it is the Hydro-Carbon- Law or something like that, but my question is , exactly what does it entail and how/why would it be vital to their raising their currency rate?????? I feel that there are a lot of us who are confused on this. Especially since we were told that since Iraq was out of Chapter 7 and that their budget was worked out, the RV is near.... then we're told the HCL needs to be passed.... What's next ? Can you help us here on that? Thanks for what you do for us confused & lost souls.

Hey Adam

We know the Iraqi dinar is under a managed float regime

In a float The official exchange rate changes with the Buying and selling of the dinar by the central bank which I turn establishes and maintains the exchange rate

Do ya see a way for them to drive up the market rate by setting the dinars rate higher at the banks in Iraq before the official exchange rate is changed ?

Look at the Swiss dinar for example the official exchange rate at the cbi was changed after the market rate had set the precedence

And that currency had been demonetized to a zero exchange rate at the central bank prior to its reinstatement in 2003

From zero to one IQD to 150 to one IQD over night on October 15 ,2003

Link to exchange in 2003

http://www.casi.org.uk/info/cpa/20031015_CPAORD43.pdf

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam,

Awhile back, it was stated the dinar value would change for the better in June 2014. Going into September, do you think we will see the RV in September?  I know the HCL still has to be approved.  What about Article 140?  There always seems to be some hindrance that 

seems to suck the life out of this process.  Do you have anything positve for us?

thanks

• Upvote 2