Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdish lawmaker: we will demand the granting of Kurdistan, 17% of the budget without the deduction of sovereign expenditure

yota691

1:01: 08/22/2014

flag-260413-bbb.jpg

Khandan -ali Naji MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Bari Zebari, the Kurdish negotiating delegation will demand during the negotiations with the National Alliance on the formation of the new Federal Government, the granting of the Kurdistan region of 17% of the federal budget, without deduction of sovereign expenditure. Zebari said in a statement " Khandan "that" the Iraqi street understands that the Kurdistan region receives from the financial budget of the Federal 17%, but this is not true, because the rate of 17% is deducted, including sovereign expenditure and therefore do not reach the region's share something real to 11% of the budget. " He Zebari that "the delegation Kurdi, who will negotiate with the National Alliance to form a new government, will be one of his demands received the region of 17% of the budget as something real without the deduction of sovereign expenditure, "explaining that" this requirement, which he will present to the delegation, is among the demands of the constitutional and legal, "explaining that" in accordance with the conditions present in the region and the presence of millions of displaced people can not fill the need of the Kurdistan region of its citizens. "

• Upvote 4

Thanks Yota,

Remember, some articles implied the Kurds wanted more than the 17% previously agree. If this is all they want, this is a done deal!

I don't believe that the 17% have been a big issue. Aritcle 140, 400,000 bpd instead of the 100,000, and paying the Kurds army is the major points of contention between the central government and the Kurds..

If the Iraqi govt has 100 billion dollars and each province gets their share I guess it will be after the sovereign expenditure in every province

So maybe they should deduct sovereign expenditures first

Then give everyone their percentage of what's left

What the Kurds don't want to realize is if they want more out of the budget it has to come from the other provinces share of the budget

They will not vote for that

Therefore giving the Kurds wah they know will happen , a stall tactic

That way they can just say , look at them , they can't govern we want to break away

There's a reason why the Kurds have been at war with turkey , Syria, Iran , and Iraq for the last 50 years , they want to take parts of these other country's as there country

Its not going to happen and those who support that are supporting thousands of deaths for the future of that part of the world

• Upvote 1

Tis' all written on the wall... 8/25/2014 means .86X4=3.44

SMILE MY FRIENDS and be HAPPY

Thank you "old wise one" I applauded your prediction . :bravo:  Why not  3.44  sounds good to me.......... :)    :wave:    :peace:

Can you see my avatar? I am a Hindu Indian... I know everything!!! 

I will smile and be happy............ :D

• Upvote 2

It seems a fair deal to me but I ain't Shiite or Sunni. LOL

17% is cheap. After everyone arms these guys - they might decide they do not need Baghdad at all!

I agree gymrat. The Kurds have proven their worth on several fronts. I must disagree with you though. You are at least Shiite if not Sunni :eyebrows:

Thanks Yota...When this new government kicks off I don't think that they're going to let a dollar be held up by a dime...They're probably going to limit the Kurds 17% to oil/gas production. The revenues gained through taxes and tariffs will be granted to the Iraqi government. That's the way I've been reading the new laws that are being passed and they're still trying to tweak the laws to get this new government ready for kick-off. I would imagine after the government gets underway there'll be all kinds of revenue through money exchanges and growth in other markets in which future gains can be added to the budget. I've got the feeling the reason Iraq is taking as long as they're allowed is to iron out these future gains in laws that'll benefit the citizens of Iraq. Iraq's potential is waiting to be tapped into and the people that know know it's there. Once the CBI gets behind this effort the potential revenues for the Iraqi government will increase dramatically and I don't think that a few percentages to the leading oil contributor is going to change the price of tea in China...these people are on the verge of regaining their status in the Arabic community...jmo     

• Upvote 1