Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Here's your direct quote, "most people knew the risks and didn't invest alot of money anyway".

Number 1:  You have no way of knowing how much people invested.  I know alot who invested between $20 thousand up to $100 thousand dollars in dinars.  

Number 2:  you said most people knew the risks.  Baloney.  Almost none of them thought this through.  Even today, most dinarians are shocked when you tell them there aren't any places to cash in.

Number 3: Most dinarians STILL think the CBI can 100,000% RV even with 83 TRILLION in M2

If you don't believe me, then just read the forums upstairs.  Their comments are still all about whats holding up the RV today or tomorrow.  They ALL believe it will RV very soon, even with 83 TRILLION in M2.  Thats what I've been saying.  The dinarian community is solidly still totally brainwashed into the 100,000% RV  Saying anything else is just a LIE, and you know it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh your full of it

You don't know anyone that bought anything except how much you bought

You pick out some kids that are happy they are gonna be rich and say everyone's like that

And you know dam well my dog likes hotdogs and yo pappy kicked him over a pack of buns

So I think about that bs you just put out their with your fake name pinned to it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First you claim there's millions of people that bought dinar and there's 35 trillion dinar in the United States

Then you say most people say this or believe that

You don't know crap about most people in this investment

There's only a couple hundred people here where you hang out and there's only a couple dozen people who are posting on the forum

And out of that couple dozen more than 3/4 of them laugh at the gurus bs

You must be some kind of compulsive liar ewingm

Now calm Down we all know you spent you life's savings on dinar when it was at its highest price then you sold it out for a big loss

Now you just make things up for attention

Well ewingm

I'm happy for you

I can just sit back and laugh at your lies

I'm actually a very amiable person, however, I do get perturbed over people trying to patronize me with meaningless "dog" rants and one-liner quips.  Those things are obvious attempts to minimize my points and deflect the argument because you have NO answers to the things I present.  You may all continue to live in whatever dream world you choose.  That is not my business.  But when you intentionally try to belittle my debate points with childish rubbish, then I have no other option but to retaliate.  

I'm not "trying" to patronize you.....I've actually accomplished it.  I'll be waiting patiently for your retaliation to my retaliating of your retaliating of something insignificant from days of yore.   :wacko:  1166 to 1   ;) 

GO RV, and NO BV

No, Shabs, I'm not going to retaliate.  I'm just going to ignore you.  I wish I could ignore dontlop,but occassionally he does present a debatable point.  The good debaters no longer come down here.  I speak of Razur, Maggie, DragonC,.  They actually brought an honest discussion to the pot.  All the good lobsters are gone now, or are infrequent visitors because they don't have a "dog in the hunt" anymore.  If I was not locked into listening to this SCAM from my people on a daily basis, I WOULD NOT BE HERE EITHER!  That would probably be pleasing to the lemming legions, but it is what it is.  So I have made a decision.  I will enter into the pot when and IF there's a real discussion going on.  Debating children is not on my plate anymore.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I see Ewing out reading the rumor section again seeing everyone dis ing the gurus

Watch him come back here and tell us how the dinarians are all pumping a 100,000% rv

It must really bother him that he can't post in the rumor section

He is here to learn to protect his pappy

But he loves the rumor section

I asked rocky a couple questions in the rumor section I wonder if he will answer them

Why havent they improved the rate?

First they need a functioning government... It may happen this week but will take a while for the training wheels to come off.

Next a ballanced budget , Including funding for enhanced security.

Need to get the production up to the promised 8-9 Mbbl/d.

Get 24/7 electric.

Get private employment up.

THEN might think of the need for a stronger dinar.

• Upvote 1

goldiegirl,  I can't believe you are on the side of the koolaide kids.  Come over to the winning side.  I'll hold a place for you on the team.

I'm not a koolaid drinker. I'm pretty grounded with all of this. More than most.  I don't see you as the winning side. Worst case scenario I can sell most of my dinar, loose a couple hundred buck on a million but so what. I spend more on stupid things in the past.  You shouldn't worry about me. I just come in here to see how some of my friends are holding up against you.

Shabbs...your doing GR8....

94338.png

He'll (ewingm) be back.................under a new name and circumstance. He just has writers block at the moment..................it takes a lot outta ya coming up with knew names and storylines. He once was a writer for "Day's of our Lives" and routinely goes back to find old material.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, Shabs, I'm not going to retaliate.  I'm just going to ignore you.  I wish I could ignore dontlop,but occassionally he does present a debatable point.  The good debaters no longer come down here.  I speak of Razur, Maggie, DragonC,.  They actually brought an honest discussion to the pot.  All the good lobsters are gone now, or are infrequent visitors because they don't have a "dog in the hunt" anymore.  If I was not locked into listening to this SCAM from my people on a daily basis, I WOULD NOT BE HERE EITHER!  That would probably be pleasing to the lemming legions, but it is what it is.  So I have made a decision.  I will enter into the pot when and IF there's a real discussion going on.  Debating children is not on my plate anymore.

You turned the pot into a open pit ewingm

You can't debate

You only have a limited supply of talking points that are all speculations

So you turn it into a circus of talking about people

Your very limited on the subject of debate

Unbelieveable.  Unfriggingbelieveable.  The dinarians are all atwitter over a Dinar News forum article stating the "delete the zeros" .  And you people are HAPPY about it!  That proves beyond all reasonable doubt that koolaide drinking kills brain cells.  People, if the delete the zeros, that is a currency REDENOMINATION!  You LOSE!  You'd have to exchange old for new at another commission fee, AND you lose your 1000X multiplier.!  You LOSE money!  There are actually people upstairs salivating over a $3 RV again.  Lets do the math........83 TRILLION dinar times $3 equals 189 TRILLION dollars in the CBI reserves to cover it.  Unbelieveable.  Deleting the zeros is a REDENOMINATION!   Why don't you people get this?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unbelieveable. Unfriggingbelieveable. The dinarians are all atwitter over a Dinar News forum article stating the "delete the zeros" . And you people are HAPPY about it! That proves beyond all reasonable doubt that koolaide drinking kills brain cells. People, if the delete the zeros, that is a currency REDENOMINATION! You LOSE! You'd have to exchange old for new at another commission fee, AND you lose your 1000X multiplier.! You LOSE money! There are actually people upstairs salivating over a $3 RV again. Lets do the math........83 TRILLION dinar times $3 equals 189 TRILLION dollars in the CBI reserves to cover it. Unbelieveable. Deleting the zeros is a REDENOMINATION! Why don't you people get this?

The people that did understand it aren't around anymore....they sold out....When I first got involved it was understood that deleting the zeros was not good, but the gurus have won that battle and twisted it around into the RV everyone is looking for....

• Downvote 2

Now the upstairs twitter is saying an RI (re-instatement) back to $3, followed by an RV to$4.  It is literally unbelieveable.  This would make a good comedynspoof if it wasn't so friggin' sad that there are lots of people who are actually believing this thing.  We haven't made any progress in explaining how the CBI CAN'T POSSIBLY DO THIS WITH 83 TRILLION DINAR IN

M2.  It's like those numbers don't exist to the dinarian.  Blinded by GREED.  All I can say is, "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I beleive the rate and they said raising zeros

From what I understand the deletion of zeros is just a term the Iraqis use for the new currency!

Iraq recently reprinted the current notes - why RD now if they have just spent the money on reissuing the current series

The IQD is grossly undervalued they will be raising/ deleting zeros off the exchange rate not the notes themselves

Out of the supposed millions of people who own dinar you take a couple people and worry about them

I don't care if they think the rate is going to be a thousand dollars per dinar

Who cares

If you know what deleting zeros means than your good to go

They can't increase the exchange rate before the reduce the money supply

If they delete the zeros first we know what that means it means the amount of dinar you own is decreased

If they reduce the exchange rate first then you can exchange your dinars for that new rate

If it's simultaneously done you know what that means

No body deletes zeros off the exchange rate they just change the exchange rate

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1