Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Well, Nelg, I don't care one hoot whether you get testy or not.  If you can't handle the truth about the iraq dinar, than stay upstairs where all you hear is what you want to hear, which of course is "GOOOOORVVVVVV"!  We try to discuss the reality of the dinar speculation in the pot, and its not pretty, because it's a SCAM.  One day you will be confronted with that fact, but it will be too late to save your money.  I don't care if you lose YOUR money.  Like you said, its YOUR money.  I'm concerned about my people losing THEIR money.  But the amount of RV brainwashing that's going on is truely unbelievable.  When the Better Business Bureau, the US government and at least two States have ruled it an SCAM, you might want to listen....but I doubt you ever will.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

My deluded and brainwashed people don't listen any more than the dinarvets community listens.  It reminds me of the Stepford wives zombie weird.  All you people want to hear is RV related good news....and there isn't any.  This scam has had a very weird effect on people.  Its blinded them to anything that threatens their "dream" of getting rich overnight.  Keep your dinars.  You people deserve everything the dinar will give you.  GoooooooRvvvvvvvvvvvv !!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So the market value can climb back up?  Not impossible.  Maybe not probable.  Still a chance and that is what we have taken.  

Not really.  The IQD is a different currency from the Saddam dinar.  It's tightly managed to keep the auction price near the market value.  It would be disastrous for their economy if they allowed it to climb back to $1 or more. 

• Upvote 1

If Iraq can handle trillions of dollars in trade deficits then they can rv 80 trillion dollars worth of currency to a dollar

But rving the exchange rate to a dollar doesn't mean they have to have a one to one currency exchange from old dinar to new dinar

They could have an exchange of 150 to one

Or 500 to one

Or 35 to one

What ever they feel is right for Iraq

Trade policy will dictate the rate of exchange

They can't have 80 trillion dollars to spend because they " will " spend it

So the money supply must be reduced

Whether it's by deviding it by a thousand or 700 or 93

It has to be reduced along with tariffs implemented to hold down imports to a minimum

Yep they may rv to a dollar but you might have to give them 300 of your dinars for one new one

Or 150 of them

Or 750 of them

Who knows

That's why it's a speculation

You should explain that to your people ewingm

Show them the differance between the Swiss dinar and the saddam dinar

Its good to have you drop by the lobster pot Doc.  You should come by more often.  You bring a refreshing viewpoint for a change.  It sure beats dontlops endless rants.  I must warn you however.  The koolaide kids can only see "RV".  There's always the "RV" just around the next corner.  It is quite impossible to present reason to delusional thinking.  They just won't believe you.  I'm sure there were quite a few passengers on the Titanic that never left their staterooms because they just wouldn't believe "abandon ship" was for real.....but good luck anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Im gonna make an RV prediction ewingm. The iraqi dinar will revalue by the end of september at over $3 per dinar!

This is why

Article :

" Dr Haider Abadi, designate Prime Minister in a press announcement today stressed the importance of resolving all the issues between the kurds and the federal government according to the constitution."

My Opinion:

So here we have the interim government Abadi stating that all issues must be resolved with the Kurds. This includes issues such as article 140 and the oil and gas law. This was stalled under Maliki and it seems that Abadi is keen to get these issues resolved.

Article:

KURDISTAN: NO AGREEMENT WITH ABADI YET

The Kurdistan alliance is awaiting a reply from al -Abadi on paper claims submitted for participation in the future government, "pointing out that" the Kurdish demands are well known(real partnership with dept. of state, the oil and gas Act legislation and share the territory of the budget as well as the legal status of the disputed areas."

My opinion

Once Abadi answers the requests they have submitted to him then the Kurds will name their ministers to the new government according to al-baghdadia news. All the laws including the Oil and gas law and Article 140 must be resolved before the Kurds will give Abadi their nominations for their seats. This is forking massive and the Kurds are expecting that once the new government is formed that these laws take immediate effect.

Article:

IDENTIFYING THE MINISTERS NAMES

Today was to be the day we and the Iraqi’s were to see the announcement of the new minister cabinet but all agreements and negotiations have not yet been resolved.

Identifying the ministers Names of the New cabinet will take place before assigning Haider Abadi as the New Prime minister, indicating that the failure to provide names until now is caused by the pressure to meet certain demands.  Souce Al-Mustakbal News agency

My opinion

Basically The Iraqis need more time to form the next government. All stalled laws including the Oil and gas must be agreed on. It is my belief from the articles I have read today -that once the new government is seated all of the agreements will take effect. The Kurds are making sure that this will happen and there will not be any more delays like they experienced or any last minute changes like they experienced under Maliki’s regime.

If the Oil and gas law is immediately enacted at the same time as the government -I reckon the CBi will move to article 8 and we will see the RV

• Upvote 1

See what I mean Doc.  Totally deluded people.  If I didn't know differently I'd swear that DB was kidding about the $3 RV in September.  But he's Not kidding.  He actually believes it!  And so does dontlop, nelg, shelley, caz, and all the rest of the koolaide kids.  No matter how many times they're proven wrong, they just keep coming back for more koolaide.  Its the only drink that slakes their thirst.  Get to the lifeboats, dinarians, the ships going down........but nobody's listening in the lemming community. Only their undying loyalty to a SCAM. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

See what I mean Doc.  Totally deluded people.  If I didn't know differently I'd swear that DB was kidding about the $3 RV in September.  But he's Not kidding.  He actually believes it!  And so does dontlop, nelg, shelley, caz, and all the rest of the koolaide kids.  No matter how many times they're proven wrong, they just keep coming back for more koolaide.  Its the only drink that slakes their thirst.  Get to the lifeboats, dinarians, the ships going down........but nobody's listening in the lemming community. Only their undying loyalty to a SCAM.

if I'm right - will you run around your town naked with a placard stating - I thought the dinar was a scam, I was wrong because I am the scam!

Trust me when I say this, DB.  Nobody wants to see me run around naked.  If the CBI saw me run around naked, they would probably RV the dinar out of pure shock.  In fact, it is probably the ONLY thing that could cause your toilet paper to revalue.  And I'm not willing to do that for you, so you're back to being screwed over.  Find a lifeboat.  Don't stay locked in your stateroom.

• Upvote 1

Ah ha ha ha ha

See what I mean doc

See what I mean

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Hey Ewing we know your a dinar salescam you rail against the dinar to draw in investors to talk about the dinar in a positive way so your pumping dinar by proxy

You are here every day keeping it alive

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

its called "counting "coup".  Its an Indian term.  I have never bought iraqi dinar and never will.  It is a SCAM.  I have people in my family that invested heavily in dinars.  They are completely brainwashed into waiting for the big "RV".  I listen to their koolaide baloney every week now for the past 6-7 years.  Every week its going to RV. That's over 300 straight weeks of "Its almost here"  I've had to listen to.  I'm sick of listening to their dinar baloney.  Its a scam seven years ago when they bought dinars and its still a scam.  All they've done is lost money.  They can't even access their money.  And you're the only currency investor that I know who bought the hype also.  And I know a few.  They all just laugh at you people.  

Mmmmmm...........koolaide baloney.   :drool: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Not really.  The IQD is a different currency from the Saddam dinar.  It's tightly managed to keep the auction price near the market value.  It would be disastrous for their economy if they allowed it to climb back to $1 or more. 

Thanks for your opinion.  

• Upvote 1

The auction price is what keeps the market rate near the official rate

If someone is trying to change your market value and you continuously sell your dinar at the official exchange rate who ever it is trying to change your market value would fail

They would have to lose money every day to try and destroy the exchange rate as long as the cbi continuously sells dinar at 1166

Otherwise people could artificially change the rate to make money

• Upvote 1

So, I'm back to my original question, which no dinarian has answered yet.  Since you are all in this for the big RV ( there would be no other reason to invest in the dinar), then you would expect certain things to line up in order for the CBI and FO to announce a $1 or more RV.  What are those things necessary in your koolaide-adled minds that would bring this scam to fruition and shut me up?  List me some specific economic, geopolitical factors necessary for the RV to occur.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well, Kevin, after seven straight years of guru spin, hyper-salivating glassy-eyed dinarians shouting GOOORVVVV, at every twitch that comes out of the sandbox, I would THINK that any sane human would give this speculation another look.  And when you step out of the brainwash box, you would sell your dinars back to the sleazy website dealers you bought them from, and move on to your next scam.  It is a scam, you do know that don't you?  If you're still living in the 100,000% overnight millionaire making delusion, then there's no more to talk about.  Just march on off the cliff with the rest of the lemmings.  Gooooooo1166 to 1.

Ewingm: Take a Midol, no take a dozen (that's 12) Midol. The Marshal plan worked before and with modern adaptations it will work again in Iraq. You don't know me, don't pretend like you know me or like you know where I got what I have. Keep your head in the sands of the desert and continue to deny the economic facts in front of your face. This ain't no scam, it's just an opportunity that may or May not pay off. I swear you sound like the neutered alter ego of a few people that have been booted off the DV site recently. Hey Texas Granny I vote for this guy to get the boot, what say you?

The auction price is what keeps the market rate near the official rate

If someone is trying to change your market value and you continuously sell your dinar at the official exchange rate who ever it is trying to change your market value would fail

They would have to lose money every day to try and destroy the exchange rate as long as the cbi continuously sells dinar at 1166

Otherwise people could artificially change the rate to make money

Ewingm: What this guy said. How is that to your question below? This is not the full and complete answer, but it is a good start. I would provide more info but I am bored with you.

So, I'm back to my original question, which no dinarian has answered yet.  Since you are all in this for the big RV ( there would be no other reason to invest in the dinar), then you would expect certain things to line up in order for the CBI and FO to announce a $1 or more RV.  What are those things necessary in your koolaide-adled minds that would bring this scam to fruition and shut me up?  List me some specific economic, geopolitical factors necessary for the RV to occur.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ewingm: Take a Midol, no take a dozen (that's 12) Midol. The Marshal plan worked before and with modern adaptations it will work again in Iraq. You don't know me, don't pretend like you know me or like you know where I got what I have. Keep your head in the sands of the desert and continue to deny the economic facts in front of your face. This ain't no scam, it's just an opportunity that may or May not pay off. I swear you sound like the neutered alter ego of a few people that have been booted off the DV site recently. Hey Texas Granny I vote for this guy to get the boot, what say you?

Come on Kevin, let's keep him around.........catch and release is the funnest part about the tank.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 3

Who are you talking to

We already answered you

I know I did ten times

Find someone who believes that and ask them ya ding bat

Why do you keep asking the same questions to no one ?

You act like your in a conversation with some one

This has been an interesting morning.  I have Kevin the koolaide kid wanting me banned from the lobster pot, which if I am correct, is where non-believers get to voice their opinions.  So to Kevin I say, just take a hike back up to where you belong in the land on Kumbeya.  If you don't like my message, you shouldn't be trolling down here.  Adios amigos.  To dontlop, my ever present lobster pot koolaide kid, I simply say that you have come no where near answering my very simple question.  So I'll ask it again to any dinarian out there.  You all hold physical iraqi currency waiting for the big RV.  There's no disputing that fact.  So what in your opinion, will it take for the CBI/FO to authorize a massive millionaire-making RV?  Give me some specific events.  Otherwise you are just waiting for a miracle with no clear path forward.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2

You spend every day of your life on dinar web sites

This has been an interesting morning. I have Kevin the koolaide kid wanting me banned from the lobster pot, which if I am correct, is where non-believers get to voice their opinions. So to Kevin I say, just take a hike back up to where you belong in the land on Kumbeya. If you don't like my message, you shouldn't be trolling down here. Adios amigos. To dontlop, my ever present lobster pot koolaide kid, I simply say that you have come no where near answering my very simple question. So I'll ask it again to any dinarian out there. You all hold physical iraqi currency waiting for the big RV. There's no disputing that fact. So what in your opinion, will it take for the CBI/FO to authorize a massive millionaire-making

Your not correct

This section is to discuss lops not for non believers

People used to be banned for saying the Iraqi dinar is total lies and worthless and a scam

If you don't believe in the dinar they didn't want you here harassing the members all day every day like you do

You rarely talk about a lop and why they haven't done that yet

You don't bring any information that shows the dinar is going to lop

You don't do anything but ridicule people ewingm in every post you make

calling people criminals for talking about the dinar

I rarely see any lop conversations from you

I've told you I'm not your huckleberry

I don't believe we will see a 100,000% rv

And you need to ask someone who does

To just lie every day and say people believe something when they don't just makes you a liar ewingm

So quit saying no one answered you

You got to find someone who is what you think they are and then ask them ya dingle berry

You might need to look somewhere else besides the lopster tank

Hey I got it

Go ask your imaginary delusional family

Edited by dontlop