Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Heavily armed women from the Turkish PKK have gone into into Iraq to tackle the jihadists

DiiDii

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/crack-unit-female-soldiers-hunting-4073417#ixzz3AthTRoZn

Heavily armed women from the Turkish PKK have gone into into Iraq to tackle the jihadists

Turkish-PKK.jpg
A-Team: An elite unit of female soldiers is on the hunt for ISIS fighters

A crack unit of female soldiers is on the trail of Islamic State killers who have captured 3,000 innocent women in Iraq.

Thousands of non-Muslim women and girls have been kidnapped by Islamic State thugs on the rampage in the country over the past two weeks.

They face the terrifying prospect of being forced into marriage, sold as sex slaves or shot if they do not convert to Islam.

Now hundreds of women from the Turkish PKK (Kurdistan Workers’ party) have crossed into Iraq to help push the IS fighters out of the north of Iraq.

They are striking fear into the hearts of the Jihadist thugs who believe if they are killed by a woman in battle they will not reach heaven.

Turkish-PKK.jpgHeavy Unit: The female soldiers of the PKK will be tackling jihadists in Iraq 

Heavily-armed female fighters joined hundreds of men from the PKK and fought against the insurgents under U.S. air cover.

They are working with the Iraqi Kurdish region Peshmerga forces around the regional capital of Erbil and the Sinjar mountains, where thousands from the Yazidi religious minority have been trapped by the rapid advance of Islamic State fighters.

Peshmerga means ‘those who face death’. Once mountain guerrillas fighting for Kurdish autonomy in northern Iraq, these forces are now working for the Kurdistan regional Government against the Islamic extremists.

“Our support is just as important for the peshmerga as these US strikes - bombings alone cannot get rid of guerrilla groups,” said Sedar Botan, a female PKK veteran commander. We will keep fighting until all of Kurdistan is safe.”

Turkish-PKK-Elite-unit-of-female-soldierFemale Fighters: The Turkish PKK includes a unit of female soldiers who are on the hunt for ISIS fighters

The Kurds are one of the world’s largest stateless groups and their population spans parts of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran. The PKK’s decades-long war for autonomy from Turkey has gained it international notoriety.

Loathed by millions of Turks for its campaign against the country’s police and conscript army, it has executed unarmed recruits and placed roadside bombs that have killed women and children.

But PKK guerrillas are assisting in the Kurdish ground offensive in conjunction with U.S. air attacks to retake the Mosul Dam from IS units.

ISIS.jpgIslamic State: Hooded ISIS gunmen like these are being targeted by the PKK

The US and UK governments have long regarded the PKK as a terrorist organization in its fight against Turkish authorities for Kurdish rights.

But Iraqi terror expert Nasser Kataw said: “There has been a re-drawing of battlefield alliances as people who were once enemies have joined together to try and defeat the scourge that is the Islamic State.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/crack-unit-female-soldiers-hunting-4073417#ixzz3AvixmWNG 
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

• Upvote 4

That's got to be the best story yet

They are finally using something that put fear into those terrorists

Isis claims to be the ultimate Muslims because of their extremism and commitment to Islam

But they believe if a woman kills them they won't get to heavon

This is fantastic

They are scared

I didn't know that

But I did know they also believe if they are buried in pbs blood or wrapped in pig blood they also won't get to heavon

I've been saying it for years to make videos of the captured or dead terrorists being buried in pig skin

I really wanted them to bury usama bin Ladin in pig skins

But they didn't do it

It's just to put that fear into their heads

We really need some photographs of women in the airforce showing them shooting the bombs

Then drop the pictures off on their jihadists web sites to let them know women have been the ones that have been killing them

Even if its not the truth

They don't know

Propaganda meets propaganda

• Upvote 2

Something about a Lady holding a .50 cal. OOOOHHHHH LLLLAAAALLLLAAA.

What sweet poetic justice, God grant these women that they may be the ones to

Eradicate those satanic followers called ISIS.

It would scare even the toughest teen.

I imagine my wife going down the stairs with a 50 cal in her hands and say out loud.

Turn off the computer boy ... or else

Amazing women ... they're doing the job "O" should be doing....I think we should send him and Michelle to the front lines...!  :confused2: 

I hope no one here on DV gets offended by my snide humor...!  :confused2: 

Five (5) Star article IMHO...!  :twothumbs: 

(+1) also...LOL

• Upvote 4

Hopefully the women are having there monthly so that they just dont kill isis but go all phsyco on them and behead them like isis does in covered uniforms like there ninjas scared to be indentified.

Exactly....just hope at least one of them has PMS...that alone should strike fear in the heart(less) ISIS punks!

• Upvote 1

Maybe these women could do like they did in the Philipines back in the 50's. They dip their bullets in pig's blood. Now they would most assuredly get no 72 white raisins virgins in Heaven.

Lol Dontlop reminded me of a song I think back in the 80's with a verse that went something like... Where can I get a woman like that! (Rick Springfield?) I forget the name of the song and the artist that sang it.

Remember that video of the terrorists freak that killed the Syrian soldier then ate

his liver? IF they were to do that to one of these women, I wonder what would be the

Outcome? Something tells me that every single person on this planet would call for

ISIS to be f-ing eradicated.

In my training for Special Ops, one of the first rules they taught us was to NOT get caught by the women of the enemy, no matter WHO the enemy might be.  lol  Never a good thing.  :)

Ya' know, Kipling had a way with words, and wrote a lot about warfare, there is a line of his that speaks about the British fighting in Afghanistan way back, and it says something about:

So when you are lying on the field dying and the women are coming out, to cut up what remains, just roll to your rifle boys, and die like a man, a soldier of the Queen.

I"m sure I didn't get all the words right, it is largely paraphrased, but that is pretty close.  In other words, eat a bullet BEFORE they women get to you.  It is faster, cleaner, and much easier.

Again I say, GO KURDS!!!!  Kick theirs, protect yours.