Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: This Will Be My Last Post On Currency-Chatter Now Until They RV The Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While 'Tlarvey Wallbanger' Issues Yet Another Drunken Proclamation !

il_570xN.447856096_7krs.jpg

Tlar Comment:   XXXXX, you are a class act.  I too am convinced Maliki has left Iraq but I don't believe they will make any kind of announcement on that publicly until there is a new government in place. 

So The government will be formed before we see an RV. 

This will be my last post on CC now until they RV the currency. 

We are very close but it is my belief now that they will do it after the government is formed.  The government should be formed this week and maybe as soon as tomorrow. 
~~~

Tlar Continues:  We will not hear that Maliki left until after that and it could be for many reasons not the least of which is the Sunni's want his blood and might react to him having not been arrested.  

Either way this will be my last post until the RV.  I anticipate that to happen within a day or two of the announcement publicly, Iraq's government is complete which could be as early as this week or this weekend. 

Those of you that have watched closely can feel this coming to a close.  Those of you that don't believe or don't understand, it really makes no difference.  You have bought the ticket and you too will go on the ride.  My last email to family and friends will be the day of the RV.  Bless all of you.  tlar   

Schiz:  yes revbo, another of the old breed being kept out 9of the way while at the same time keeping them happy.

Here's hoping they smash this all out tomorrow, that would be in timing with the "i will announce the government or whatever within the next week...ie 7 days. I guess we find out tomorrow if he meant 7 days or this week lol.

ISIS problem, I think once we see them pushed in to the dessert and not holiding any city is when isis will not be a reason for no currency reform, I can see that day coming soon and faster than I expected a couple of months ago.

Sun Devil:   Oh man, TLAR....don't disappear yet!   Really enjoy your input and we're not quite there yet.  Still things to be dissected and speculated on

KJWayne:   Well, tlar ,that makes me think that you might be on to something. I agree that the government must be in place and sworn in before the next step can take place.

The CBI and Turki have been mighty quiet thru all of this and I hope they are as ready as I am. 

Thank you does not seem to be enough but until I can buy you a drink, thank you will have to do.

DreamWeaver:   Tlar, I'm conflicted.  Am happy to hear we are that close ... sad that you will withdraw from posting.
Enjoy your posts, my friend, and appreciate all you have brought to this forum with your insight, integrity, and loyal friendship to site members. 

No matter how your road unfolds, please know that there are some here ... even if they didn't always see eye to eye with you on everything ... that hold you in utmost esteem, gratitude and respect.

Best wishes, dear Tlar, hoping to still dialogue post RV.  Blessings, DW. 
  • Upvote 12

CNN. Broadcasting A Coded Message By Okie To All The Sailors On Shore Leave That He'll Be Stumbling Out Of The Bar At Midnight Dressed As Patsy Cline !

[..okieoilman] GOOD SATURDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IT IS 4.31PM CST. THE REASON I TIME STAMP MY POSTS IS BECAUSE JUST LIKE TODAY THE INFORMATION CHANGES VERY RAPIDLY AND WITH A TIME STAMP, YOU CAN FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF EVENTS AS THEY UNFOLD IN REAL TIME.THIS MORNING IT APPEARED THAT WE WERE IN A LESS DESIRABLE PLACE THAN WE ARE NOW. AS THIS DAY HAS PROGRESSED THE ELEMENTS INVOLVED HAS CHANGED RAPIDLY AND ALL FOR THE BETTERMENT OF EACH OF US.ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENTS ARE NOW IN PLACE FOR OUR BLESSING TO OCCUR. WE WAIT NO LONGER---EVERYTHING HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED AND WE ARE VERY FORTUNATE TO BE IN THIS EXACT TIME AND PLACE-------PRAISE THE LORD, STAND TALL AND PRAY HARD-----BLESSINGS GALORE----OKIEOILMAN 5-31-14

[..okieoilman] OH YES--I FORGOT--ANYONE REMEMBER PATSY CLINE SINGING---I GO OUT WALKING AFTER MIDNIGHT???-------NUFF SAID

[..okieoilman] I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST POSTED--------

[.SEDNET1] Walkin' After Midnight Patsy Cline  

Did I miss it? I ain't heard the fat lady singing! :(

Obviously U Haven't Been Hanging Out At The Right Bars For Cross Dressing Kari-Okie Night ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here is another last one by Tlar today :shrug: 

Tlar: “Last Email Now Until RV”
Post From another site By Investor1   From Tlar:  LAST EMAIL NOW UNTIL RV

Tlar Comment – This my my last email until the RV comes out. I am very excited but don’t feel there is anything left to add to this conversation. Those of you that are on this list are my family and extended friends.

Iraq is ready to do its thing and this late in the game the only thing we need to watch for is the government being put together and that should be in sometime this week.

Maliki has left the country but IMO we won’t see any announcement of this for some time to come because of the potential for it causing a distraction in the process of the formation of the new government.
~~~

The Sunni’s want his blood for what he did to them and it is too important to not let this be any kind of a focal point until this government is together.

It is my belief that the government will be formed in the next few days. The RV will be released after that within days. The experiment that was started in 2003 will finally be complete and Iraq will be on its road to be the richest country in the world.

The day that the RV is announced I will send a final email titled RVRVRVRV.

It will have the rate in it and a few suggestions as to what I believe will be the taxes and a few thoughts on the dinars future.

You will have plenty of time to figure out your plan so I would suggest that you only sell enough of your dinars that give you that warm fuzzy and stop and think of what you intend to do with the rest.

Don’t rush down in euphoria and dump the bulk of your dinars at the first bank. Let the crowds thin and then you will most likely get a better deal.

Whether you believe this or not, you have bought the ticket and will be going on this ride as is everyone on this list. Bless you all.

It has been a long, frustrating, hard ride for many, but it is now coming to a close. tlar

• Upvote 2