Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - (Maliki) Mmmm Humm ....... This Snake Is Not Dead ....... Yet !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank Shakes His Pom Poms Dressed In A Cheerleaders Outfit !

KTFA:

Frank26 ........... What Laws will the new GOI pass as soon as they are seated?

Look at Your notes........ Give me an H ........ GIve me a C ........ Give me an L ........ What's that spell?

A law that will bust open the 2014 budget like a piñata!

It belongs to THE CITIZENS and anything for them is always left for ....... The End.

Aloha KTFA Family ........ KTFA, Frank

Sager:  And before the HCL and Budget???? The rate!!!! Well, before or around the same time ..You cannot have one without the other!!! Same thing goes with GOI    Sager

Frank26:  That's the beauty of what is about to happen.

It is the prize within the prize that is about to Explode with so much understanding Light.

Many things concerning their currency and financial systems make little to no sense right now ......... Logic is about to be seen with a New GOI and some ........... New Math.

KTFA,   Frank

Aggiedad77:  I am going to say this one more time....very plainly.....Maliki is STILL the caretaker Prime Minister of Iraq....he will be in that capacity until such time as Abadi's government is approved and seated.....they HAVE to have someone running the country....Maliki is that person right now....yes Maliki IS stepping down and has conceded the job of Prime Minister to Haider Abadi but NOT UNTIL........such time he and his government is approved by Parliament.  Randy**

Frank26:  Mmmm humm.

KTFA,  Frank....... This snake is not dead ....... Yet.

walkongstick : Describing his rejection of high treason .. scheme coup Maliki leads the scene from New!  

Sources political figures from within the corridors of the Dawa Party, a renewed plan of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a coup against the ruling.
http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=5516

Aggiedad77:  Ahem......the snake.....it continues to slither....it continues to move....it continues to plot and seek the exact best moment in which to strike.......be VERY VERY wary of this snake.....the only good thing about it......it now wears a red dot on its forehead.....at it moves the dot stays steady.   Randy

Backdoc:  Maliki continues to be the distraction from the excellent progress we see now on the security,hcl,budget, and the formation. Smile guys!!! Soon it will be bing bamm boom. Doc

walkongstick :An informed source from within the rule of law: Nuri al-Maliki is trying to transplant people loyal to him in the government of Haider Abadi upcoming betting to make it fail

http://burathanews.com/news/245316.html

Aggiedad77:  The snake wants to take control....be wary of what his potential is....he is far from dead.....just don't get in the way of the red dot....his words....mean nothing....his actions....are guarded and done under the cloak of darkness in the darkest of alleyways.

Just pray that Abadi is smarter.  Randy

Aggiedad77:  I believe I've said it before.....Abadi has quite a large plate in front of him....but he appears to be a smart man.....hopefully a quality leader that knows and understands why things are delegated....and knows what to keep close to himself....I hope he has excellent organizational skills....he's going to need them.....

As for the Kurds bringing their demands/issues from 2010 back to the table.....not really thinking that is such a hot idea....at least not initially....think this process through, do not go into this new government with the old government and its leader entrained in your mind....take a deep breath...let it out...take another deep breath and smile at what the future can hold for you and your Iraqi 
Give Abadi some time to get his feet on the ground....he appears to be able to think on his feet.....

he appears to be one who will listen.....and he appears to be one that seeks a unified response as a government.....

let us pray that is how he also works to put his government together. 

Randy
  • Upvote 2

And now for the first time you too can own the "frank phone"........tired of your friends prank calling you at all hours of the night? With the "frank phone" you can frank call them back calling the rv any day or any night and trick your closest friends into believing they are millionaires........frank calls are great and will keep the whole party laughing as you call the rv as many times as you want while tricking your closest friends into thinking they are rich.......but wait that's not all.....for the first ten callers you will also receive an autographed picture of franks 2014 MySpace pic sporting his 1984 sleeveless shirt, 1978 ponytail hair style, 1985 flip phone, while driving a 280zx...

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT....Thanks Texas1 get me worked up and excited about my vary very own ''frank phone'' and then leave me hangin'...talkin' bout without even the slightest of a hint of...''How to get in contact''...and I tried BR-549...I'm thinkin' on gettin' ol' Rick on your @ss...Ol' Parry will put more than a veto on your Texas1....lol....

• Upvote 2

With the "frank phone" you can frank call them back calling the rv any day or any night and trick your closest friends into believing they are millionaires........

Plus U Can Dirty 'Frank Call' Ur Wife To Talk About The Dong ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1