Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exogen - Does Anybody Smell The HCL Here ??????????

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Exogen Tries Pulling His Own Finger !

Exogen:  DOES ANYBODY SMELL THE HCL HERE??????????

(Abadi citizen demands to allocate $ 500 to each family of oil imports)

Sounds and smells like HCL to me!!

17/08/2014 17:19 Abadi citizen demands to allocate $ 500 to each family of oil imports

Posted by BaNDiTo.RoX on August 17, 2014

Follow-up - and babysit - called mass citizen, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi allocate costs $ 500 per family of Iraqi oil imports and the proposals included in the budget of 2014, while confirming the need to combat corruption because the least dangerous "terrorism".

The MP said the bloc Hashim al-Moussawi said in a statement received news agency public opinion a copy of it, "Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, the allocation of $ 500 per family of Iraqi oil imports and included in budget proposals for the year 2014," pointing out that "Abadi him to put in program priorities application paragraphs of the Constitution until he sees the ordinary citizen owner of wealth. "

He called al-Musawi al-Abadi to "open the doors of the executive institutions, starting from the prime minister and the smallest end of the Foundation's efforts in front of executive control of financial resources and points of dispensing," stressing the importance of "follow-up rampant corruption in the body of the state which is no less dangerous for the threat of terrorism."

The prime minister-designate Haider Abadi, a student, on Sunday (17 August 2014), the political blocs to contribute to the success of the work of the next government, as he emphasized the need to nominate ministers qualified.

http://alrayy.com/119377.htm

EXOGEN    he sees the ordinary citizen owner of wealth. "

EXOGEN   pointing out that "Abadi it that puts its priorities in the application of paragraphs of the Constitution until he sees the ordinary citizen owner of wealth. "

EXOGEN   ABADI TOLD THEM TO GIVE HIM 8 DAYS!!!!

LBGF > EXOGEN  8 Days ends mid week correct?

OilRat > LBGF    Nope! Our today, their tmrw.

EXOGEN > LBGF  His 8 day clock started last week the day he became the designate. Said he would have cabinet completed in 8 days

knight rider > EXOGEN Whats this statement too? Too start receiving benefit or for dinarians to see roi?

BaNDiTo.RoX  Here's a different source:   http://8th-day.com/?p=65450

john   Ain't it about time they take care of their people instead of treating them like animals, they been stealing all the money all these years.

EXOGEN > YES   $500.00 X $3.71 (PROJECTED) IS A NICE PIECE OF CHANGE FOR A HOUSEHOLD THAT HAS HAD NO INCOME STREAM IN IRAQ

knight rider > EXOGEN Sounds llike kuwait.. think they get 5k

EXOGEN   NOTE: THIS FEE IS PAID TO ALL IRAQ CITIZENS

EXOGEN    IMAGINE IF YOU HAVE 5 PEOPLE IN YOUR HOUSE

EXOGEN August 17, 2014

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VCEZEOYdfwo#t=0

• Upvote 3

Let's leave Possum out of this.......he's still grieving over Momma leaving him for another member on here

I don't know his name

Only that he's Italian

Ya - I Heard That A Lot Of Europeans Really Go For Women Who Don't Shave Their Legs Or Under Arms ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

where   has  the value  of  3.71  come into  play ?

No need to ask that.. We are in Dinarland... Relax and enjoy it...Smile

And $0.10 would make us all ecstatic !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah......

how-can-we-get-rid-of-the-potty-smell-in

Mission Impossible

Let's leave Possum out of this.......he's still grieving over Momma leaving him for another member on here

I don't know his name

Only that he's Italian

Why you hate me so much that you're wishing me that?????????????????????????  I wouldn't have expected that from you! Not from you, Craigatino!

It's a bitter world indeed... Can't trust anybody these days.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3