Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forbes on Fox led with story asking if it's time to give all Iraqis a monthly payment for their oil revenue! All agreed this would give the citizens a reason to fight for their country and support the new leadership. They talked about transferring these payments to the average Iraqi by means of electronic transfer using cards. They discussed the fact that Obama should receive credit for finally getting Maklii out and this new government in. They talked giving Iraqis greater spending power and property rights, thus giving them greater pride and support for their country. I might be looking at this through dinar goggles, but when our media starts talking about this – it's probably in the plan to be carried out in Iraq already.  IMHO

• Upvote 8

THANKS MOONMAN

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE CORRECT LINK (THE VIDEO LINK I SAW, POSTED IN THIS THREAD, WAS A DISCUSSION ON IMMIGRATION)

THANKS MOONMAN

HERE'S THIS LINK - 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3733363084001/can-iraq-squash-isis-by-giving-iraqis-share-of-oil-reserves/?playlist_id=86911#sp=show-clips

http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3733363084001&w=466&h=263

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

funny  ,  that    forbes ,  is  even  talking  about  ,  oil revenues  for Iraqi`s  at all !  spending  and  earnings  is more  in line  I would  guess ,  for  forbes  too  speak on the  subject ....    so  I think  your  right  ,   it  must be  real  close  to happening  ,,,,,,,   thanks for the post  and links  guys  gals

Just a little thought - I have seen articles by Forbes previously on why dinar investment is not good and, in fact, any Iraqi talk was always negative.  Things that make you want to go hmmmmm? 

I'm not fond of the POTUS, but I guess this was necessary?  I'm counting the days when he is no longer in office, but in the meantime comments like this just throws salt into the old "wound".  Jmo.

• Downvote 1