Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Guru Disillusioned

pluMmet

Phoenix was once a member here at DinarVets, as were so many other Gurus of IQD who found themselves with a following for their ideas and views, and decided to branch out into their own forums, conference calls, websites, blogs, etc.

While he has seemed credible and sincere, and someone with compassion and integrity who placed his listeners'/followers' concerns and interests first, he relied heavily on astrology and other metaphysical sources for his prognostications. And, that's where in my opinion he put himself in the predicament he now finds himself, since such esoteric disciplines require a kind of faith not unlike religion.

Since it is nearly impossible to reconcile all of the things he postulates, it was inevitable that eventually he would fail to deliver on his promises of knowing the future outcome of our investment. This is also true with each and every Guru we have had to read about, or listen to. While most of them mean well, they each lack that fundamental quality we all lack; accurate foresight of the future.

Thus, I believe that in Phoenix's case the burden of proof has finally fallen upon him to the point that he can no longer bear it, so he graciously bows out by claiming it is the US government's fault that we won't see an RV of the IQD.

Since I have no followers to maintain, no ego to defend, and no secret sources to protect, I will step out on a limb to disagree with Phoenix.

I said all along that I believed it was crucial for Iraq to reach the point where it literally appeared to be falling apart at the seams. This would signal to me that the dynamics were ripe for major intervention from outside of Iraq to save it, or not. Likewise, I said it would also require a concerted effort by its citizens to rise up and shut down the threats they were facing. And, if all of these factors came together, then it would mean to me that Iraq was indeed worth our investment and wait.

Whether this also means that the RV is just around the corner, I would never be so stupid as to predict such a thing.

But, what I will say is that unlike Mr. Phoenix, I see US (and other western nations) direct involvement as exactly the kind of response that proves to me Iraq is a key part of a global strategy of some kind, unlike Syria or Kiev, or even Gaza. And, for that I am encouraged more than just the removal of Maliki, which is part of the process we all have patiently waited for. Just remember, he could never have assumed power without those same global factors allowing it to occur.

And, with that I shall crawl back into my little hole under a big rock!

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 8

In a strange update the Phoenix fellow was to have a show tonight and is MIA.

As I understnad it he gives notice when he is canceling a show but no one knows where he is and why there is no show.

Well according to earlier post he is given to drink so perhaps he is just talking to Johnny Walker?

• Upvote 1

The U.S. has full control of the Iraqi government?

THAT'S a new one..... HAHAHAHA

Here's a scary thought... What if that statement were True?

It would mean that the depth of ineptitude in DC has not yet been realized!

And a shout-out to SnowGlobe:

That was the cutest vampire cat ever!

• Upvote 1

Lots of people have been listening to this fellow for some time and this is the first I have seen of a strong RV advocate giving up.

I was thinking it was all over and considered cashing in only to find it's not so easy to do, the banks stopped accepting dinar in January. By chance I happend to meet another investor who didn't have any direct intel as such but is very up to date on what is going on, and we went over possible scenarios and how the global picture looks from various perspectives. In light of what we discussed I'm happy to keep sitting on them as I believe much of what he had deduced to be very logical and reasonable and at some point the dinar must revalue. While it remains pegged to the dollar, their is no incentive for anyone to use the dinar, the dollar is a much more convenient unit to carry around but that's not the only reason, Iraq is very close to becoming a full member of the world trade organisation and to take up that full membership they must have a tradeable currency. certainly the current situation needs to be solved first. 

Originally I looked at it more as a gamble than an investment, like a lottery ticket where if all else fails you might get your stake money back and that's the attitude I intend to go forward with.

• Upvote 4

Couple of days ago he said this:

Now that the United States has gained full control over the government of Iraq the dropping of the de facto peg of the Iraqi Dinar to the US dollar will not occur

Now we have this:

We have a live and fluid situation ongoing worldwide at this time with an ongoing battle over total US influence in Iraq.

The US funded and trained ISIS forces which have wreaked havoc across Syria and Iraq have been effective in the destabilization of Iraq to the point of allowing a foothold of re entry of the United States military. This reentry by our military forces in Iraq is to exert United States control over the economy of Iraq. What we are witnessing is a form of economic warfare between the United States, Iraq and other nations.

This is bad for the US but good for other nations and because of the pushback against the efforts to maintain total US dollar dominance in Iraq I again expect to see the announcement from the Central Bank of Iraq that they are dropping the peg to the US dollar and moving to the multicurrency backing basket with a new associated rate. We still expect that rate to be between .30 cents and .50 cents.

His head must be doing somersaults...

• Upvote 3

I know someone who listens to these chats religiously.  I'd like to ask him exactly what is this guy's credentials and what makes him know so much.  Not trying to be funny, but really who is this person?  I think paying $15/month to listen to someone who you don't know who he really is AND not knowing his background/credentials is a waste.  Does anyone here know of Phoenix's expertise on Iraq and Iraqi dinar? 

bahamamama, I' sure his show is free...

It looks to me like he is just riding the coat tails of others including his wife that does most of the research. He tells cryptically of 3 Remote Viewing sessions that someone else paid for and shared with him.

As far as I can tell the Remote Viewing has been doing a great job. He is trying to lash himself to that rising star IMHO.

• Upvote 2