Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Guru Disillusioned

pluMmet

Lots of people have been listening to this fellow for some time and this is the first I have seen of a strong RV advocate giving up.

August 15th Matrix of Information Update.
I hate to report this but it now appears that the efforts of the United States to exert total control over Iraq by ISIS and other political means has succeeded.
The projected outcome of the Matrix of a change in value for the Iraqi Dinar has now been compromised by the United States.
The expected announcement from the Central Bank of Iraq of the change of value of the Iraqi Dinar was based upon the depegging of the Iraqi Dinar from the US dollar.
Now that the United States has gained full control over the government of Iraq the dropping of the de facto peg of the Iraqi Dinar to the US dollar will not occur.
Now that the US is in total control of the situation in Iraq the de facto peg to the US dollar will remain in Iraq just as it has in Japan and South Korea for decades.
There is a remote chance that when the US dollar collapses any Iraqi dinar you hold may be an effective hedge against the failure of the US dollar.
It is all such a shame...something that could have held such hope was destroyed to protect the US dollar.
I feel the failure of the Matrix of Information that projected the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar was due to something called "remote influencing".
I will have Courtney Brown of the Farsight Institute on Phoenix Rising Radio soon to discuss the issue of remote influencing soon.
Sorry to report this...as I was hoping for a change of value in the IQD myself...but unless we see something change in Iraq the history of Japan and South Korea tells us...you can forget it.
I hope to update...but doubt I will be able to unless there is a drastic change.
Phoenix

• Upvote 7

Well, his "Matrix of Information" had been predicting Maliki would get a third term for the past four months, so if it's now telling him that the revalue will not occur because Maliki is gone, I'd say that's a very good thing for us. 

• Upvote 6

When has Phoenix ever predicted correctly anything related to the Dinar? I believe all Gurus have missed the mark 99% of the time; however those who get their information from analyzing the news probably have the best track record (maybe correct 10% of the time). I think the problem is that no one person understands the full scope and complexity on this issue, and logical thought processes do not always exhibit themselves in a middle east culture permeated by sectarianism and extremism. I have been in this venture a little over 5 years and followed the 2010 Iraq elections when Maliki built a political coalition out of nothing, all by promising to implement all of the demands of the Kurds and Sunnis. When he failed to execute on those demands, I knew we might be in for a bumpy ride (4 years) until Maliki was either removed from office, or his political opponents some how forced his hand. History has now shown that Maliki never had any intentions of implementing the demands, but was only intent on collecting as much power and wealth that he could collect.

So although Phoenix now sees the US involvement as a bad omen for the alignment of the planets and the dinar matrix, I see this as a major step forward for a fledgling democracy in the middle east, a place that no one thought was possible, including myself who has had many doubts. The Maliki hurdle has now been taken care of and Iraq can move into the world economy with a stable and democratic government.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 11

Indy....I tend to agree with you. With Maliki and his self serving leadership out of the way and replaced with someone who wants to move Iraq forward, I believe we are in a much better position to actually see a value increase. But as important as that is to me, I believe Iraq having a stable government will need to be accomplished before any increase can happen.

• Upvote 4

Now that the gurus are saying, "it ain't gonna happen", we can expect an RV

any day now.

My thoughts LGD. To use some stock market phrases: you "buy the rumor, sell the news" or you buy when everyone is selling and sell when all are buying.

When the gurus voices are silent and they fall in dispair, that's when we'll see the RV.

• Upvote 1

Right you are Indy.And I bet the CBI is watching too

Courtney Brown and remote imaging:

"So now I will attack your blue light and then take control of the cerebral cortex and you will do as I command...."

You know you're listening to way too much George Noory when you talk like that.

LOL

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1

I've been following Phoenix for the 3 years that I've had dinar and I've always, and still do, believe he is a man of integrity.  However, I think he's a firm believer that we are on the verge of Armageddon and he therefore views the world from that perspective.  I remember 3 years ago he was all about comet Eli wreaking havoc on the world.... never happened.  And since then he's always been talking about us being on the Eve of Destruction with "the game board about to be kicked over".  I do believe he thinks his matrix of information is predominately based on world events, but it seems to me that lately it's been mostly based on a single remote viewing session from 2.5 years ago.  In that session they saw the RV near the time of the World Cup, near the 4th of July and with a 3 to 1 ratio - which is why Phoenix has been saying the past few months that we were on the verge of the RV and that it would come in around 32 cents.  I'm not a big believer of prophesy or prediction.  I absolutely believe that they are sometimes correct - just not always.  I think the whole point of them is to let people know that this is the path they are currently on and what they are headed toward.  But because people have free will, if they don't like what they're heading for, they can change that path by making different decisions.  So his 2 1/2 year old prediction has never been very convincing evidence to me (and in fact has been wrong about the timing  though we don't know about the rate part yet).  Lately I've been finding it harder to believe what Phoenix says and now it seems to me like he's just jumping from one point of view to the next to try and validate his perspective and beliefs.  This last update just doesn't fly with me.  So all the Heavy Hitters that he's said are invested in the IQD and have been manipulating the whole thing are just giving up on it?  Doesn't seem reasonably to me. 

I do think Phoenix is a good man, but he is just a man.  He's not God's personal messenger and he's not an insider with direct information from the source.  He's just a man presenting his own views.  But people make mistakes and are wrong some times.  No big deal....  We can listen to what he has to say and make our own decisions about believing him without the need to vilify him when he's wrong.  And if we don't like what he has to say, then simply choose not to listen to him and move on to something else. 

JMO................   and GOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

• Upvote 15

Did Phoenix say he was shuttin it down? I havent listened to him in a while. I think he and his wife, Lakehouse have done a great job in their research, on this investment. I ll go check him out when I have the time. :confused2:

Agreed Artitech... used to listen to his shows quite often when I first bought my dinar... thought he was really interesting.

He certainly has shown the ability to think "outside of the box"... I admire that quality in anyone brave enough to show it.

Funny... we were just talking a couple of days ago about what he is referring to on another thread...

The US military has indeed been pursuing these abilities for many years... maybe they finally got good at it?

Check It Out...

Uploaded on Aug 19, 2010

Behind the scenes look at the unusual military program that is at the heart of the book and film,

"The Men Who Stare at Goats."

Good Post KristiD...

You sound more informed about what he has been saying in more recent times.

I haven't followed his info for a couple of years... don't think I would have anyways if that was where he was going with his predictions (Eve of Destruction). I did always feel that he was sincere though... with whatever he was sharing.

I dunno... just seemed like he was/is an "honest guru"...  if there is such a thing. :)

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

I've been following Phoenix for the 3 years that I've had dinar and I've always, and still do, believe he is a man of integrity.  However, I think he's a firm believer that we are on the verge of Armageddon and he therefore views the world from that perspective.  I remember 3 years ago he was all about comet Eli wreaking havoc on the world.... never happened.  And since then he's always been talking about us being on the Eve of Destruction with "the game board about to be kicked over".  I do believe he thinks his matrix of information is predominately based on world events, but it seems to me that lately it's been mostly based on a single remote viewing session from 2.5 years ago.  In that session they saw the RV near the time of the World Cup, near the 4th of July and with a 3 to 1 ratio - which is why Phoenix has been saying the past few months that we were on the verge of the RV and that it would come in around 32 cents.  I'm not a big believer of prophesy or prediction.  I absolutely believe that they are sometimes correct - just not always.  I think the whole point of them is to let people know that this is the path they are currently on and what they are headed toward.  But because people have free will, if they don't like what they're heading for, they can change that path by making different decisions.  So his 2 1/2 year old prediction has never been very convincing evidence to me (and in fact has been wrong about the timing  though we don't know about the rate part yet).  Lately I've been finding it harder to believe what Phoenix says and now it seems to me like he's just jumping from one point of view to the next to try and validate his perspective and beliefs.  This last update just doesn't fly with me.  So all the Heavy Hitters that he's said are invested in the IQD and have been manipulating the whole thing are just giving up on it?  Doesn't seem reasonably to me. 

I do think Phoenix is a good man, but he is just a man.  He's not God's personal messenger and he's not an insider with direct information from the source.  He's just a man presenting his own views.  But people make mistakes and are wrong some times.  No big deal....  We can listen to what he has to say and make our own decisions about believing him without the need to vilify him when he's wrong.  And if we don't like what he has to say, then simply choose not to listen to him and move on to something else. 

JMO................   and GOOOOOOOOOOO RV!

This presents a potentially hazardous situation for Courtney Brown.

Phoenix is relying on Courtney Brown to clear his name in an interview by explaining how Remote Viewing can be made wrong by intent of other Remote Viewers.

That will disillusion all but the initiated of Remote Viewing as people won’t want to deal in such impermanence even if they are given to believing in Remote Viewing.

Vis-à-vis Phoenix can wash his hands of all his Remote Viewing info, point to someone else and continue on with his show :P

For the record I happen to think that Remote Viewing has serious merit as well as Revaluation of the IQD :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

When has Phoenix ever predicted correctly anything related to the Dinar? I believe all Gurus have missed the mark 99% of the time; however those who get their information from analyzing the news probably have the best track record (maybe correct 10% of the time). I think the problem is that no one person understands the full scope and complexity on this issue, and logical thought processes do not always exhibit themselves in a middle east culture permeated by sectarianism and extremism. I have been in this venture a little over 5 years and followed the 2010 Iraq elections when Maliki built a political coalition out of nothing, all by promising to implement all of the demands of the Kurds and Sunnis. When he failed to execute on those demands, I knew we might be in for a bumpy ride (4 years) until Maliki was either removed from office, or his political opponents some how forced his hand. History has now shown that Maliki never had any intentions of implementing the demands, but was only intent on collecting as much power and wealth that he could collect.

So although Phoenix now sees the US involvement as a bad omen for the alignment of the planets and the dinar matrix, I see this as a major step forward for a fledgling democracy in the middle east, a place that no one thought was possible, including myself who has had many doubts. The Maliki hurdle has now been taken care of and Iraq can move into the world economy with a stable and democratic government.

Indy

Maliki repeatedly been caught with tons of money that he stole, and was trying to get it out of the country. He has replaced people to get what he wanted so he could be more powerful. I can't believe he has lasted this long, under the eyes of US. If anything it is a good thing he was replaced. Phoenix has always been a nay sayer to this investment and always saying the opposite of Adam.

Courtney Brown and remote imaging:

"So now I will attack your blue light and then take control of the cerebral cortex and you will do as I command...."

Anyone else remember this one?

"There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We can reduce the focus to a soft blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits."

Now thats Remote Influencing... 

• Upvote 6

Phoenix has been a liar from day one he goes on the drunk as a skunk cuts out and then tells his audience the next day says there were technician differculties. I stopped listening to him a long time ago

He should had come out and said he was wrong on Maliki so now he is putting more crap out to scare some por souls that are stupid enought to listen to him