Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki OUT BBC BREAKING NEWS

Boozer

They spin? :shrug:

Just recently,Obama with the mulligan on the 1st hole in Martha's Vineyard..  <_<

Now that is breaking news.  Don't get me wrong, everybody needs a break but how many vacations does one person need and still be employed?  Bosses of strong companies work

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They spin? :shrug:

Now that is breaking news.  Don't get me wrong, everybody needs a break but how many vacations does one person need and still be employed?  Bosses of strong companies work

Have you compared how many vacations W took to how many Obama has taken???  W was on vacation for a full one third of his presidency.

That said...NO president is EVER fully on vacation.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Have you compared how many vacations W took to how many Obama has taken???  W was on vacation for a full one third of his presidency.

Big difference, Bush went home, you know that place where you go (well maybe not you........parents basement maybe) when you are done with work, that's not a vacation.  Obama and his ilk are constantly globetrotting with the Queen Michelle and her servants, the girls and their servants (now we are paying for them as well to be advisers or something of the sort) and yes we are picking up the bill.  Why don't you look up what Obama's vacations including his royal family vs the Bushs cost the taxpayers!!  :eyebrows:

Common sense would say if I have to pay for something it would be for Bush to fly to HIS home and clear brush on HIS ranch instead of the anointed ones to vacation all over the planet Africa, China, dang it why didn't they just stay home in Kenya!

I love how you O lovers all go back to the but Bush this but Bush that................when is your boy O gonna be responsible for anything in your eyes?  Let me guess it will continue to be Bush's fault until the next conservative takes the WH!!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Bush worked at home in Texas a lot

Although the libs said he was on vacation

He had an office set up in texas

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Big difference, Bush went home, you know that place where you go (well maybe not you........parents basement maybe) when you are done with work, that's not a vacation.  Obama and his ilk are constantly globetrotting with the Queen Michelle and her servants, the girls and their servants (now we are paying for them as well to be advisers or something of the sort) and yes we are picking up the bill.  Why don't you look up what Obama's vacations including his royal family vs the Bushs!!  :eyebrows:

Common sense would say if I have to pay for something it would be for Bush to fly to HIS home and clear brush on HIS ranch instead of the anointed ones to vacation all over the planet Africa, China, dang it why didn't they just stay home in Kenya!

I love how you O lovers all go back to the but Bush this but Bush that................when is your boy O gonna be responsible for anything in your eyes?  Let me guess it will continue to be Bush's fault until the next conservative takes the WH!!  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

Did you forget W's multiple trips to Africa..including Laura and the girls on safari ? W  was a globetrotter too...comes with the job. W went home....to clear brush for photo ops. And it wasn't going home after work...it was flying from Washington to Texas for weeks at a time for VACATION...including a MONTH LONG vacation just before 9-11. I don't know about you, but I would LOVE a month long paid vacation after just 8 months on the job....

"By the end of that August, though Bush had only been in office since January 20, he had already managed 96 days of vacation time, or nearly 14 times as much as most Americans enjoyed during that period. As it happens, Bush ended up setting a presidential record for vacation days taken—977 days over the course of his two administrations or an unbelievable 33 percent of his presidency.*

By the way...you do know that Michelle has LESS "servants" than Laura did, right?

I love how you Obama haters always accuse Obama of doing things that are so horrible and ignore that W did the same thing ...only MORE so.

Bush worked at home in Texas a lot

Although the libs said he was on vacation

He had an office set up in texas

ALL presidents work on their "vacations". W took off for a MONTH just before 9-11....after just 8 months on the job.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Did you forget W's multiple trips to Africa..including Laura and the girls on safari ? W  was a globetrotter too...comes with the job. W went home....to clear brush for photo ops. And it wasn't going home after work...it was flying from Washington to Texas for weeks at a time for VACATION...including a MONTH LONG vacation just before 9-11. I don't know about you, but I would LOVE a month long paid vacation after just 8 months on the job....

"By the end of that August, though Bush had only been in office since January 20, he had already managed 96 days of vacation time, or nearly 14 times as much as most Americans enjoyed during that period. As it happens, Bush ended up setting a presidential record for vacation days taken—977 days over the course of his two administrations or an unbelievable 33 percent of his presidency.*

By the way...you do know that Michelle has LESS "servants" than Laura did, right?

I love how you Obama haters always accuse Obama of doing things that are so horrible and ignore that W did the same thing ...only MORE so.

ALL presidents work on their "vacations". W took off for a MONTH just before 9-11....after just 8 months on the job.

Do you own a pair of Obama kneepads???

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5