Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 8-13-2014

TexasGranny

A friend of mine has a BUNCH of Dinar on reserve..... What's the chance of the dealer bolting if/when this RV happens and my buddy isn't able to catch up to him to exercise his reserve option? I know that this action  is a serious currency fraud and the broker could be in serious federal trouble, but what if the broker has a citizenship passport in a difficult country where our government won't be able to punish the scoundrel .... Is my buddy S.O.L ?

What are the chances that BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) will do a reset on their monies before Iraq and in your opinion what effects are we looking at as far as the dollar crumbling? I believe that China and Russia would love t see the US stumble and fall.

• Upvote 1

Adam, with everything that has happened in Iraq, ie. ISIS, Malaki getting pushed out, New Prime Minister Abadi selected, what still remains to be completed so an RV can happen?  When will the HCL get passed?  Are there still laws that need to be passed?  How long in your estimate do you think it will take before an RV can happen? Please add any other info that you can.  Thanks

Adam, you have always indicated that, although not the best choice, Maliki perhaps may be the only candidate able to be in the PM chair. What are your thoughts now that he is gone? And 2nd do you see things now more in our favor and moving quicker?

Let me add by saying your work here is superb to say the least and your devotion to this project nothing other then stellar. Very much appreciated.

• Upvote 1