Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Home-Free?

A^ROK

With all the hype out these days, (when haven't we seen hype) about the current political situation and Parliaments

session successfully fulfilling their constitutional obligations of a new PM an such. Has anyone considered the fact

that; we may see nothing at that point? Especially if budget and HCL is not resolved and even if they did resolve

those outstanding issues as well? That we may see no movement in the IQD yet still? If we come to that point, I believe the

issuing of bonds would be the next hope-full event that could spur a RV (2015?). However, as much of a realist that I am.

I still believe things can happen at any-time. Any movement would be great at this point and time. My point is that even

though I personally believe we are within a few short months to-...dare I say it..years away from possibly one of the greatest

windfalls of all time. That we have a couple of events that could end up bringing in the desired "change" we are all looking

for. I will be completely honest that over the past years of being vested in IQD, I have never seen the type of "enthusiasm"

and co-operation from parliament that I have seen in the last couple months. Which leads me to believe in the possibility of

a imminent RV/RI.

Does anyone have the latest article concerning the issuing of bonds, and the latest article concerning the HCL

as well as the article concerning the budget that have all come out as of late from what I can remember?

• Upvote 1

hello a rok  ...   yep   this  is  and  has  been  a rough year  for  our  money deals ,    I was looking  for  a good  turn around , at  the first of this year  but , then  maliki  started  his  crap !    and  just when  he looked like  he was  about  too  go ahead  and  let  the prime minister seat  go  {  some  how --->  isis  walks  in with out  much  of  a fight  ,  and  look  who  they have  turn  their  fire power  toward ,  yep   toward  the Kurdistan  region <------  the  ones  that   said  screw  you bagdaddy  we  are  in  neeed   of   cash  you  are not  abiding  by   the  laws  and  governance  of  the constitution !   we  are  selling  the oil  for money  owed  to us  from  over   6   years ago ,  not to mention ,  money from  a budget   that isn`t  going to get passed this year ! }   maliki  is  pushing  the  u.s.   forces  to o   do  battle against  the same force  that  maliki  let  walk in ...  trying  too  save   his   seat  in  government ....}     now   that  the  u.s.  has   started  the   fight  to  help  ... along  with  british  and  other  folks ....    the  stability in  Iraq  will start   to  get  back  tooo where we   neeed I ........   I am  stil;l  looking  too 2015   ,  but  in  the  end  of  the  year  2015    too see value  of  dinar .....  kick maliki out of country  and  his   family { sons  included  }  a little  sooner  on dinar  ........   thanks   folks

• Upvote 2

Dinar home free ? Gotta see who the new guy is 1st. Is the new guy a unifier or a denier of a representative GOI? Will the new guy tolerate any  radical islamists be they 

Shiite or Sunni? Will the new guy simply enforce the laws they have, and obey their constitution? Will the new guy mess with commerce or go capitalist which would be a good thing.

• Upvote 1

Really, you see stability in Iraq coming back!!!  ISIS has taken a huge portion of the country.  Who is going to drive them out of the country?  Certainly not the USA or Britain.  The USA, our beloved BO,  has drug his feet getting involved and knew ISIS was making big advances and killing Christians and destroying hundreds of mosque's and done nothing to stop it until just a few days ago.  He's only dropped 2 500lb bombs and done a few air strikes.  Hardly enough to drive ISIS out of Iraq. BO won't even supply arms to the Kurds so they can defend their area.   Unless BO mounts a massive response ISIS is likely to take over the entire country or at least retain the portion they have already taken.  Big mistake not leaving some troops in Iraq to prevent this from happening.  Now how do you get ISIS out?  And if ISIS controls Iraq or a large part in the future what do you think the Dinar will be worth?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really, you see stability in Iraq coming back!!!  ISIS has taken a huge portion of the country.  Who is going to drive them out of the country?  Certainly not the USA or Britain.  The USA, our beloved BO,  has drug his .feet getting involved and knew ISIS was making big advances and killing Christians and destroying hundreds of mosque's and done nothing to stop it until just a few days ago.  He's only dropped 2 500lb bombs and done a few air strikes.  Hardly enough to drive ISIS out of Iraq. BO won't even supply arms to the Kurds so they can defend their area.   Unless BO mounts a massive response ISIS is likely to take over the entire country or at least retain the portion they have already taken.  Big mistake not leaving some troops in Iraq to prevent this from happening.  Now how do you get ISIS out?  And if ISIS controls Iraq or a large part in the future what do you think the Dinar will be worth?

You may need to try the de-caf brother, but true words to think about. Thank you.   I gave you a bump up.

• Upvote 1

I think things are being handled just in time. The powers that be are not going to let ISIL spoil anything. This RV is bigger than all of us little people waiting to make a buck.  Remember things are not always as they seem.  We only know what they (the PTB ) want us to know.  They are not winging this. They have a plan.

Turki said that he's just waiting for a government to be chosen for him to finalize his project (RV). He's the only one that can do this.

:twocents:              :peace:               :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All of us little people waiting to make a buck.  Chuckle, chuckle.......do you have any idea how many dinar are out there in the world that were bought hoping to get rich?  Where do you think Iraq will get the money to cash people out.  They can't just suddenly produce Trillions of  dollars to pay the millions of people around the world.  So you think they have some secret mystical magic plan huh.  LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

RockyMtn, I believe they have a plan, and I believe they have started to implement it.  They just have to get Maliki out of the way. He has done nothing to help the dinar or even his people or his nation in the entire time he has been in office. In fact, he was much like our own president in only helping himself and his screwed up followers. The nation of Iraq was no more important to him than America is to O. But once all of this cr^p is behind them, and Iraq as a free country is finally restored, they will move forward rather quickly. In fact, they are nearly there now.

• Upvote 3

All of us little people waiting to make a buck.  Chuckle, chuckle.......do you have any idea how many dinar are out there in the world that were bought hoping to get rich?  Where do you think Iraq will get the money to cash people out.  They can't just suddenly produce Trillions of  dollars to pay the millions of people around the world.  So you think they have some secret mystical magic plan huh.  LOL

No secret mystical plan .................. But definitely a plan.  They've been planning this for a long time.  Just cause we dont know the details dose'nt mean it's not in motion.

• Upvote 3

Millionaire in training, I do have to agree, the (PTB) do have an agenda or a plan if you will to a much greater extent than most would probably consider to realize. However, this "plan" does not always go as planned. So I am sure there has to be some improvising here and there dependent on the cooperation of their victims that they wish to manipulate to help get their agenda completed. Its seems as of the last several years that things were held off/pushed off. Does this mean the global central banks supposedly holding IQD were not intended to receive the value that they needed yet, awaiting a GCR? Or does it have to do more with the demand for the USD and how BRICS nations have now stepped to the plate with their own Development Bank (NDB). Either way, things are taking place and we are witnessing some major movement on all financial fronts. I personally believe that we will more likely see a RV simultaneously with a relatively strong (not any more or less valued than currently) valued dollar as opposed to the popular view that all global currencies are going to be simultaneously changed overnight (not saying that can't happen). The reason being that it would be to the advantage of Iraq to have a stronger dollar vs. depreciated dollar (currency swaps, import/exports, etc..), hence the 1 to 1 scenario, a little more subtle than a GCR, which we may see later after a actual RV.. When we do finally witness a initial jump in value, at which point there will be in no rush to "cash out" the IQD, possibly leverage against, but not cash out, not yet. Maybe not ever, maybe just exchange notes if necessary, invest properly and pay the negotiated interest with the bank. Never actually letting go of this currency, it has its benefits (reduced liability and reporting, disclosure agreements?), especially with a country that is carrying so much potential. Currently I see the dollar having still yet a considerable amount of time, probably no more than 2-3 years including the rest of this year before the lack of demand starts to be realized in its value. So we wait and see. Time certainly tells all.

• Upvote 1

Really, you see stability in Iraq coming back!!!  ISIS has taken a huge portion of the country.  Who is going to drive them out of the country?  Certainly not the USA or Britain.  The USA, our beloved BO,  has drug his feet getting involved and knew ISIS was making big advances and killing Christians and destroying hundreds of mosque's and done nothing to stop it until just a few days ago.  He's only dropped 2 500lb bombs and done a few air strikes.  Hardly enough to drive ISIS out of Iraq. BO won't even supply arms to the Kurds so they can defend their area.   Unless BO mounts a massive response ISIS is likely to take over the entire country or at least retain the portion they have already taken.  Big mistake not leaving some troops in Iraq to prevent this from happening.  Now how do you get ISIS out?  And if ISIS controls Iraq or a large part in the future what do you think the Dinar will be worth?

Obama can't supply the Kurds with weapons

He would need baghdads approval

Right now the Kurds are not on the good side in Baghdad

The federal govts around the world control international trade policy

The us would have to smuggle in arms if they are going around Baghdad

If they get caught doing that

There's a price to pay way bigger than they can handle

The central govt of Iraq runs Iraq

The Kurds can make certain laws in their provinces as long as they don't conflict with the constitution

Which says what I just said

The Kurds will not be importing weapons without baghdads approval

The Kurds won't get any out side military help without baghdads approval

Baghdad is responsible for all of iraq

They can get all the help people are willing to give

They get the jets

They get the helicopters

They get the tanks

They get the missles

They Kurds haven't exhausted the court system

They didn't even try to use the court system

They won't get any international support

Unless Baghdad approves it

The Kurds need to get into the court system and have record they have exhausted all their resources trying to break away or what ever they are doing up there

If they don't use the courts

They are on their own

• Upvote 1

Come chuckler

They won't be cashing out anyone

Just like the USA won't be cashing out anyone

The exchange value may change to a higher rate but that could only be after they extract most of the dinar thru dollarization

Which ya got to admit is very heavy right now in Iraq

They still have to initiate the strategic framework agreement to unleash the private sector in Iraq

How do they do that ?

By revaluing the dinar

They don't cash it out reguardless of why people bought thru what ever speculation they took to

They will settle up their revalued dinar thru trade

About 10 to 15 billion dollars worth of private sector goods are now exported each year

They first need to accept IMF article 8 and float the dinar while revaluing the dinar simultaneously

Then all those 10 to 15 billion dollars worth of goods exported each year will be bought with dinar

Where will they get dinar

The same place everyone else gets their foriegn currency

The exchange

The govt of Iraq sets trade policy for Iraq they can set up legal tender regulation to buy goods from Iraq requires you exchange your currency into dinar first

So it won't be Iraq who's doing any cashing out

It will be people who do business with Iraq that need those dinars

We will have to find the market via internet

It won't be hard to find thru forex

Once there a demand for dinar our dinar will sell

Strategic frame work agreement calls for the unleashing of the private sector

We haven't seen that yet

They must keep the trade balance under control

They may see an imbalance at first till these dinar level off

But shipping their currency all over the world first at our expense was brilliant

How else could you get your currency around the globe in people's hands

This entire fiasco was brilliant

Let's see Zimbabwe get people to buy their currency like we bought the dinar

It's practically impossible

But Iraq succeeded

That alone was a major step in the process

When you hear of Iraq accepting IMF article 8 and floating the dinar you best hope your holding some at the time

It should happen towards the end of the month when it happens , right before the govt checks go out

One day they will be in new revalued dinar along with the announcement of the exchange rate change and release of small denominations needed to make change in the market place

They already use the dollar so they already know the exchange rates there so if the new dinar exchange rate is a dollar there's no education period needed

Just the same as a dollar information will be necessary for an explaination

How'd ya like that for speculation.

• Upvote 2

You have to get the dinar into outside sources hands so they can be the ones that use it first after they rv to demonstrate its value with goods and services from Iraq

Ya can't tell the world your currency is revalued then go try to spend it

They won't trust you

But if the currency is in their hands first and we get to spend it in Iraq to verify its value

Then the world will know its value before they start to except it

It doesn't take long to establish that fact thru trade of real goods and services

I know its just a speculation

But I don't see any other way

Iraq cannot give out foriegn currency for dinar but they can give out goods and services for dinar

No one from Iraq ever said they would give you dollars for dinar

They do it locally in Iraq

But that's as far as it goes they may buy some each day but not all of it at once

Iraq may buy 50 or a hundred million dollars worth each day thru auctions

But they won't be buying everyone's currency on a Monday morning all at once

Every country buys and sells foriegn currency to maintain there local currency's exchange rate

Remember Iraq has plenty of foriegn currency to buy dinar off the exchange every day to maintain its value

They do what every day now

150 million a day average thru auctions

Well those auctions will end and the cbi will be buying its dinar thru the international exchange

Just like every other country they buy or sell currency every day to maintains stable exchange rate of their local currency

If their currency gets to strong they sell their currency

If it gets to weak they buy their currency

Trillions each day trade hands on the exchange

Forget about it

It's over

• Upvote 1

There's not going to be some teller exchanging your dinar for dollars

You will have to sell it or pay a dealer to sell it for you

So your better off selling it yourself

Hopfully large banks like citi or Goldman Sachs will be buying it heck the treasury could buy it to sell when they need to buy back dollars off the exchange

I predict a market in the future

Could be a long time from now or it could be next week

Iraq is open for business as we speak

They are not under sanctions

They are a respected member of the international community

They hold a seat in the United Nations they are members of the IMF

They are not pee ons

Iraq holds trillions of dollars worth of fossil fuels

Which are in demand world wide as we speak

Iraq can make demands of their own

They are not the worlds slaves

They got something the world community wants

Remember the more hands your dinar has to go thru the less you wi get for them , everyone who handles them will get a share

So go to the big guys if possible

Those with ties to the fed

City , chase Sachs,

• Upvote 2

Right on Dontlop, you have summed things up in a logical format that makes sense my friend and your analagie puts into perspective a solution to how this could unfold, or should unfold. I appreciate your in depth explanation and your positive approach. Thanks a lot and if anyone has any negative input, which I can also understand, I will send them your way :-) Keeping grounded and in the game keeps this alive and thanks to folks like you who have a TRUSTED input here, I value your opinions.

• Upvote 1