Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV / RI / RD

flack

Look Adam said it after all 50 50 on it. This is what will tak place, they take off the zeros and RV. So your 25000 is now 25 bucks and when it RVs it could mean 25 to 75 dollars per 25000 bill. This looks like what will happen. I wish it would RV first but now looking over everything I see that's not going to happen.

Actually, if you do some reading and research yourself, you will find that it has not been "debunked and proven wrong". The only thing that has happened is whoever post the RD opinion is bashed.

This is true. The certainty is that every rumor that stated that there would be an imminent RV and that it would happen prior to May12, 2010 has been debunked. Truth is no one knows what, if anything, is going to be done.

Edited by egbert

Look Adam said it after all 50 50 on it. This is what will tak place, they take off the zeros and RV. So your 25000 is now 25 bucks and when it RVs it could mean 25 to 75 dollars per 25000 bill. This looks like what will happen. I wish it would RV first but now looking over everything I see that's not going to happen.

I'm beginning to think this is the way this whole Dinar investment is headed. I wish it would RV but I'm afraid it's beginning to look more like the zeros will be coming off then an RV will take place. We will make some money but not what we would have made if it RV without the deletion of the zeros... :(

I'm beginning to think this is the way this whole Dinar investment is headed. I wish it would RV but I'm afraid it's beginning to look more like the zeros will be coming off then an RV will take place. We will make some money but not what we would have made if it RV without the deletion of the zeros... :(

Fellow members, just listen to the call again.

If we believe anything that Adam says......And if you don't than why are you here.......

He clearly says that a lop would allow us to get a 300% return for us short term investors....And a 1000% return for those of you that bought in the early days of this currency.

Name ANY other investment that shows these kind of returns............

Hope for the best. Expect the worse and if the middle happens then be happy!!

This will not be the pie in the sky.

But it will be the nice cup of fresh water on a hot day.

And where are all the senior members now that ridiculed and shamed anyone who spoke of such a thing as a LOP. "IT HAS BEEN DEBUNKED AND PROVEN FALSE MANY TIMES"

"DO YOUR HOMEWORK" "WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO RE-POST OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! THERE WILL BE NO LOP"

Well guess what...ADAM thinks that not only is it possible for a LOP but gives it the same probability as there to NOT be a LOP.

Why is not any one calling ADAM out for suggesting such a thing as EVERYONE who has mentioned or asked a simple question about this subject in the past?

Ofcourse the answer is simple... Because this is his site.. And so I simply say again. The LOP is not an impossibility. It is in fact a very real option for this budding nation.

And will say again I am an investor like you all, and very hopeful of the pie in the sky. But I am also very glad to finally see that this issue is no longer considered a myth.

Thank you Adam for your honest answer on this subject in a tough situation when your conference call was not working out as you had planned.

And thank you for providing a sight where we can at least feel we are not being lied too.

No, you don't get it. A LOP is a neutral move that doesn't change the value of anything. It is called redenomination. Look it up. As far as "THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY". It already is! You need to confirm what you post because none of it is factual.

your an idiot if u cant understand what the man/woman is saying u turd!!

I also don't believe it will lop, and here's why: a 25,000 note would suddenly become a 25 note, and since they have 25 coins available, even though they haven't been released, then there would be essentially two different notes floating around worth the same thing. They won't release the smaller notes if they were going to lop. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

i think u answered your own question...one is a note and one is a coin lmao idiots hahaha

I agree a lop would move them backwards....but hey...look who our President is...and...oh ya...we are moving backwards too. Bottom line....... when it happens (whatever it is) if the ship is full of $$$...be sure you are ready to unload it. It's an investment folks...get over it.

I also don't believe it will lop, and here's why: a 25,000 note would suddenly become a 25 note, and since they have 25 coins available, even though they haven't been released, then there would be essentially two different notes floating around worth the same thing. They won't release the smaller notes if they were going to lop. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

It is a vicious circle with the LOP preported defined yadda yadda yadda etc. I bought VTN Dong . And now No More worries, IQd or D OK with me . Still hoping for D just not so much .

It is a vicious circle with the LOP preported defined yadda yadda yadda etc. I bought VTN Dong . And now No More worries, IQd or D OK with me . Still hoping for D just not so much .

If we could simplify things , d (small rv) D (big RV)

Bruce,

The IQD is not yet recognized as an internationally tradeable currency. If it were you could go and purchase items with it outside of Iraq and that is not the case yet.

Ok. You are 100% correct. But if you read the initial quote, he said "nationally" and it is a nationally recognized currency. It is recognized in Iraq. It is NOT, however, an internationally recognized currency. Read it again.

I think you need to read my article again and You are exactly right thats the point that I was trying to make........... :rolleyes:

I know exactly what I am talking about, I've been in this investment from day one about 7 years now and I've done a lot of research and studying of the dinar and what I posted is factual. Very easy to understand. I would encourage you to study up on the history of the dinar :lol:

What does the history of the Dinar have to do with anything? It's history. History means that it already happened. It has nothing to do with what will happen.

your an idiot if u cant understand what the man/woman is saying u turd!!

So if you disagree with someones opinion, you call them names? That's how you deal with things? WOW!

A LOP of 3 zeros would be a devalueation of 1000% if done before a RV. In my opinion I think the LOP is only the idea of pulling the large notes out of circulation, probly to be done after a RV and smaller notes are availible.

What is certain though is that anything is possible. And no one really knows. So for me I just I just hang on a wait. The ride will come to an end someday , then we all can move on to the next adventure~~~~Bluto