Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - The New 10,000 Dinar Notes: They Will Get $3.00+ For Each Dinar They Sell !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Tlar Email #48 Of 3 !

(Special Shout Out To 'Mad Asafrog' For The Email Count)

Tlar Updated Email To Family & Friends 8-8-14 From Currency-Chatter

Tlar: "Constitutionally the new government must have a PM by Sunday."

Tlar Comment - Many have voiced their concern over the events revolving around the ISIS push into Kurdistan.

Kurdistan has been keeping a watchful eye on the ISIS but what the ISIS did was to attempt to break out of the boundary that they have been allowed to occupy as they are used as the reason to oust a dictatorship.

The ISIS, in going into Kurdistan, temporarily got out of the acceptable bottle that had been established in the northern Sunni areas. The US and the Pesmerga have reacted quickly and the ISIS will be put back into their bottle.

The US is supplying airpower to remove them from entrenched ISIS areas and the Peshmega is supplying the ground offensive. When the ISIS is pushed back into their bottle IMO the fighting will slow to a crawl.

~~~

As soon as the new government takes its seat (hopefully this Sunday), these guys will be routed out of the areas they have been allowed to occupy in Iraq, pushing them back into Syria.

The Sunni's will route them with assistance from the Pesmerga, the US and the regular Iraqi army supported by the international community.

Until there is a new government, this will continue and it will continue to appear the ISIS is a major threat. If they step out of their boundary again, they will be pushed back.

At this time no one wants to fight these guys as it would appear to be in support of the Maliki government and just like the US and others have said, they will offer the new government all the help it needs to remove the ISIS.

They are what's providing the urgency to the political process and for the time being a necessary evil.

Maliki continues to waffle on resigning and dropping out of the race for PM. Iran has told Maliki in no uncertain terms he needs to resign. 6 Ayatollas have stepped up to back al-Sistani's call for Maliki to step down (al-Sistani is the Ayatolla of Iraq).

The US has told Maliki he needs to step down. His own party the SOL is now on record as telling him in a meeting last night, they will no longer nominate him as the next PM and have asked him to step down.

The Sunni's and the Kurds have threatened to break away from Iraq if Maliki is nominated for the PM spot. The international court is filing genocide charges against him and has received testimony and photographs proving his guilt. A website has been started in Iraq and is collecting millions of signatures for the prosecution of Maliki.

Maliki gave a rambling speech yesterday saying basically the people voted for him and if he is not picked as the nominee, fires from hell will break out in Iraq. Last night at a meeting with his party the SOL, he threatened members and repeated the fires from hell line. The guy is going nuts and is a major threat.

Both al-Jubouri and Masum, the new POP and the POR have threatened to quit if Maliki is brought to the floor as the next PM nominee. Everything seems to be building to this Sunday.

Constitutionally the new government must have a PM by Sunday.

It is now my belief that Maliki will have to be taken out because he is delusional and still believes that the votes he received are real and the people want him.

Remember he stole 1 out of every 6 votes cast in the election and he stole 7 MP's from Diyala meaning that out of the 95 supposed MP's his party received only 30-35 were actually won. The rest were stolen.

I think he really believes the people want him but their leadership is what he is fighting much like Idi Amin thought just before he was removed. He definitely has a dictator mentality. This is a serious problem but the end is in sight

Sunday we should see a two step process. The first is the declaration that the NA is the largest block and second a nominee for PM position. Depending on how that turns out, we will probably see a new government.

On another note. Some of you have shown concern about the article on the new 10,000 dinar note that was put out this week. The CBI said they would be distributing this note at the end of August.

This is a new note to the streets but not a new note they plan to print. The new note was printed along with all the other notes in October of last year but the 10,000 has not been distributed yet.

Rather than retype my response to this I will just copy a response I sent to John. Here it is:

Today at 5:54 AM

John, the CBI reprinted all the notes at the end of last year (Oct) and the CBI has been introducing them to replace the old notes. They reprinted the 250, 500, 1000, 5000, 10,000 and 25,000 notes.

The overall printing was 5 trillion total dinars to replace a projected 3 trillion they thought was still "circulating". They reprinted un- counterfeitable notes so that Iran could no longer print their currency.

These are the 10,000 dinar notes reprinted in October of last year that they are just now letting out. All these new notes are not being added to circulating currency but rather just replacing circulating currency on a one to one basis to protect the dinar from State sponsored counterfeiters (Iran)..

Since they printed the notes, the CBI also has changed the rules on allowing a bank to sell US dollars (dollarizing) requiring them to deposit in the CBI all of their dinars that they have.

This smart move by the CBI reduced the estimated dinars in circulation by maybe as much as a trillion or more.

So in one feld swoop the CBI collected all the dinars from all the independent banks wishing to continue to sell USD (their biggest profit center) and set up accounts in USD.

This was about 90% of the independent banks which means the CBI removed 90% of all the dinars from these banks at one time. Those dinars are mainly the old dinars and will never see the street again.

After the dinar has a bigger value, they will release the new smalls only. Of course the CBI will continue to replace exiting circulating dinars as they can.

When they change the value of the dinar, they will be mainly selling dinars, buying back USD.

If I am right, they will get $3.00+ for each dinar they sell, and as they put the dinar back on the street they will be adding to their reserves on a 1 to 1 basis.

This should increase the reserves exponentially as they recapture the billions and billions of USD they have sold as they have dollarized Iraq over the years. Hope this helps. Tlar

• Upvote 6

Tlar is delusional. The CBI cannot afford to remove any dinar from circulation .. The only income The CBI has is commission from auctions. The dollars it has to distribute  belong to the MOF. And the MOF is using it all. Does anyone know which dealer he woks for?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have nothing left to show but !!! and at $3.00 I would swing that little thing around like I just don't care. :o  :D

I have nothing left to show but !!! and at $3.00 I would swing that little thing around like I just don't care. :o  :D

It's all about the dong again

• Upvote 2

DinarThug, can you explain who Tlar is and what currency-chatter is?  How is CNN related to this story?  What is message #48 of 3 mean?  Where did this Tlar note come from?  At an RV of $3 that would give them $15 Trillion in money supply.  Doesn't the USA only have about $10 Trillion in money supply.  It doesn't  seem logical that a little country like Iraq who has a tiny GDP compared to the USA could all of a sudden be worth more than the USA.  I'd love an RV but this seems a stretch.

Tllar is an obvious pumper , or at lest a delusional dinarian.  73+, and I really believe like 80 Trillion dinar in M2.One  to one is impossible.  No one can clearly explain where the cash will come from!  .. It has to come from the CBI .  It is not there.  The GOI/MOF is digging to support the country as it is . So the RV would have to be the CBI BUYING dinar at some rate less than 1166 .  They would not do that if it caused a drain on the reserves. The CBI directors are in control and they know better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've seen that 70-80 Trillion M2 number.  That 5 Trillion number Tllar mentions is total BS.  You are right, where would the cash come from to RV 70Trillion and pay everyone cashing out a dollar a dinar.  Iraq probably doesn't even have 100Billion dollars.