Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A 'Bear5642' Sighting Along With A Shoutout To Scotti G !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Old School Pumper 'Throwback Thursday' !

Post Brought From Dinar-Daily

POST FROM BEAR5642 --- "Can you please get this out for me. My sources indicate that Maliki is out and I honestly feel we need the completion of the GOI.

The CBI must have a functioning government however; I have total complete peace concerning the RV.

We have all been in this for a very long time and we are so close, please don't give up.

I have been in close contact with my dear friend Scotti G and just keep him in your prayers in the past few months we have been blessed by Cigarman connecting with a truly amazing new very informative contact. Have a Blessed Day!"

Bear5642

~~~

• Upvote 3

Well I was hoping for a more elaborate post for my 1200th --   but oh well this one is one I could  not put off  making -- lol  Maybe the next one will be a good one too !

Oh My Thug -- could not  resist again --- you are as sharp as ever --  you  see an opportunity  and jump on it !  Though it is a little out of my comfort zone -- ha ha --  I do give you  credit for your  sharp wit  and play on words  -- You bring a lot of entertainment and smiles  in light of the  depressing news of events all over the world -  UNEEK  

• Upvote 4