Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Daash" sells women in a market in Mosul Sbaya

Butifldrm

"Daash" sells women in a market in Mosul Sbaya

By Khabaar Khaba 5.8.2014 7:53 | Views: 2632

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

Brother - Baghdad

Red Crescent announced Tuesday, for the organization, "Daash" Women denominations offer for sale markets Nineveh "Xbaya."

A spokesman for the Red Crescent Mohammed Alkhozai in a statement, received the Agency for News News (et) that "elements Daash they kidnap women from Alaesideat and Christian Xbaya, and put them before in one of the markets sold," and expressed its condemnation and denunciation of "these criminal acts carried out by the elements Daash. "

He pointed out that Alkhozai "organization detained dozens of families at the airport in Tal Afar, Turkmen and Yazidis and Christians, and killed all the men," appealing to humanitarian organizations and the international community and the Iraqi state to "intervene in Nineveh to address the difficult humanitarian situation."

http://khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/26569.html

Edited by Butifldrm

Culturally, historically, slavery started in the African continent then spread to everywhere. It isn't amazing to see that is where it still exists in the open. Along with the underground black market sex traffiicers. If we catch them in the US or Europe we put the pimps in jail. How do they twist the Koran to allow them to do that?

unbelievable in this day and age.  what?!  are they still in the 1400's or something!

Daash is trying to do just that . . . back to 1400.  They have no difficulty in killing anyone who disagrees . . .childish but effective.  

Culturally, historically, slavery started in the African continent then spread to everywhere. It isn't amazing to see that is where it still exists in the open. Along with the underground black market sex traffiicers. If we catch them in the US or Europe we put the pimps in jail. How do they twist the Koran to allow them to do that?

There is no twisting of the Koran, it is just implementing what it teaches.  

• Upvote 2

Daash is trying to do just that . . . back to 1400.  They have no difficulty in killing anyone who disagrees . . .childish but effective.  

I will point out to you Nelg that the Jewish Torah and the Bible have been twisted in the same exact ways that the Qur'an has.

It's sickening to see... I don't believe ANY of the haters that do this to raise misconceptions about all 3 of these religions.

Nelg this is me giving my opinion only... not up for one of your sermons today... carry on if you must... just don't do it on my account.

Again... I DO NOT For A Minute Believe That Today's Jewish Community Follow These Practices.

This Is An EXAMPLE Of What I Am Talking About As Far As Twisting Religions And Raising HATERED.

This Is A MILD Example Of What Is Out There...

Evils, Atrocities and Injustices of the Torah

The following is a very SHORT list of sadistic acts that are commanded, allowed, or threatened by God and his “righteous” men.  All of these verses can be found in the Torah.  (which are the first five books of the Bible.)  I have put them in chronological order so that you may verify them as you read along.  (Keep in mind that the scriptures literally have an atrocity on every other page.  So this list will keep evolving as I work through the Pentateuch yet again.  To compile a full list may take months, so feel free to check back in later.)  God entraps humans by placing the tree of knowledge in the garden and telling Adam and Eve not to eat of it.  This is rather similar to placing a toy in front of a child and telling them they are not allowed to play with it.  God created us with instinct, rebellion, and curiosity.  Soon he punishes us for only doing what is part of our nature.  Genesis 2:16.47

God now commands that all women must have health hazardous labors for Eve ate the fruit. In no way shape or form is it just that I must pay for the sins of my ancestors. Genesis 3:16

God caused sibling rivalry by favoring Abel over Cain, with absolutely no attempt at justification.  This act of favoritism led to Abel’s death.  Genesis 4:3-5

Genesis 7:23 He killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.

God commands Hagar go back into servanthood and bear children for her master though she does not want to.  Genesis 16:7-9

Genesis 19:23-25 God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual.

Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and that the Lord slew him.  How was Er wicked? The Bible doesn’t give us this bit of information, only that Er was wicked in the sight of the Lord.  Genesis 38:7

Genesis 38:10 God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law.

Exodus 12:29 God repeatedly tells Moses exactly what calamity he will next visit upon the Egyptians if the Pharaoh does not allow the Israelites to be set free from slavery.  Then he tells Moses (also repeatedly) that he will harden Pharaoh’s heart, so that he will refuse to allow the Israelites to go, thus bringing a calamity upon his own people, as well as showing him the awesome power of the Israelites’ Lord.  This occurs over and over, bringing calamity upon calamity upon the Egyptian people.  What is troubling about this verse is that when god “hardens the pharaoh’s heart” he is interfering with the Pharaoh’s free will and ultimately bringing punishment on the Egyptians for something they are not responsible for.  As a final punishment god decides to kill all the first born of Egypt.  The lord reduced himself to murdering innocent kids when he could have simply freed the Israelites himself with his “omnipotent” power.

God punishes children for the sins of their fathers, unto the third and fourth generations.  Punishing a child for the sins of their ancestors is not very just. Exodus 20:5&34:7

God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them.  Exodus 21:2-6

God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter.  How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery?  Disgusting!  Exodus 21:7

Exodus 22:18  God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic.  Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition.

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf.  I don’t know about you but death is a pretty harsh ******* punishment.

Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents and death for adultery.  Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now.

Once again god is a homophobe, or at the very least, a bigot.  Leviticus 20:13

Handicapped people must not approach the altar.  Leviticus 21:16-23

Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shill ye eat.”

Leviticus 27:28-29 God ordered and allowed human sacrifices.

Numbers 16:27 God buries alive Korah and his family.

Numbers 16:35 God killed 250 Levite princes who disagreed with Moses’ leadership. He was so bloodthirsty that he wanted to slay more until he was talked out of it.  Later he put a plague upon 14,700 Jews who thought there was something wrong in killing 250 princes.

Numbers 21:1-3 God utterly destroyed the Canaanites at Hormah as a favor to the Jews.

Numbers 21:27-35 God abetted Moses in utterly destroying the Amorites at Heshbon - “…the men, the women, and the little ones.”

Numbers 31:17-18 God commands Moses to kill all the Medianite people including children and women.  To top it off he commands that the virgins be saved for later raping by Moses’ soldiers.

Deuteronomy 3:3-7 God ordered Moses’ army to “utterly destroy” 60 cities, killing all the women and children within!

Deuteronomy 7:12 God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations.  He even adds, “show no mercy unto them”.

Deuteronomy 20:16 God orders that we kill everything that breathes in the cities that he gives us for an inheritance

A bastard can’t attend church “even to his tenth generation.” As if denying an innocent child rights to worship isn’t cruel. Deuteronomy 23:2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I will point out to you Nelg that the Jewish Torah and the Bible have been twisted in the same exact ways that the Qur'an has.

It's sickening to see... I don't believe ANY of the haters that do this to raise misconceptions about all 3 of these religions.

Nelg this is me giving my opinion only... not up for one of your sermons today... carry on if you must... just don't do it on my account.

They are twisting the Korean, Maggie.  They do it as a matter of course.

Enjoy your day.  

You don't want to read my "sermonizing" but it's alright for you to post yours?  Interesting.  

By the way, unless you know what you are reading and the context from which it is taken, you are doing exactly what the "haters" are doing with the Korean - "twisting" the passages to suit your interpretation.  

Bad form, Maggie.  And, an extremely bad interpretation of the passages you sited.

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Again... I DO NOT For A Minute Believe That Today's Jewish Community Follow These Practices.

This Is An EXAMPLE Of What I Am Talking About As Far As Twisting Religions And Raising HATERED.

Evils, Atrocities and Injustices of the Torah

The following is a very SHORT list of sadistic acts that are commanded, allowed, or threatened by God and his “righteous” men.  All of these verses can be found in the Torah.  (which are the first five books of the Bible.)  I have put them in chronological order so that you may verify them as you read along.  (Keep in mind that the scriptures literally have an atrocity on every other page.  So this list will keep evolving as I work through the Pentateuch yet again.  To compile a full list may take months, so feel free to check back in later.)  God entraps humans by placing the tree of knowledge in the garden and telling Adam and Eve not to eat of it.  This is rather similar to placing a toy in front of a child and telling them they are not allowed to play with it.  God created us with instinct, rebellion, and curiosity.  Soon he punishes us for only doing what is part of our nature.  Genesis 2:16.47

God now commands that all women must have health hazardous labors for Eve ate the fruit. In no way shape or form is it just that I must pay for the sins of my ancestors. Genesis 3:16

God caused sibling rivalry by favoring Abel over Cain, with absolutely no attempt at justification.  This act of favoritism led to Abel’s death.  Genesis 4:3-5

Genesis 7:23 He killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.

God commands Hagar go back into servanthood and bear children for her master though she does not want to.  Genesis 16:7-9

Genesis 19:23-25 God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual.

Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and that the Lord slew him.  How was Er wicked? The Bible doesn’t give us this bit of information, only that Er was wicked in the sight of the Lord.  Genesis 38:7

Genesis 38:10 God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law.

Exodus 12:29 God repeatedly tells Moses exactly what calamity he will next visit upon the Egyptians if the Pharaoh does not allow the Israelites to be set free from slavery.  Then he tells Moses (also repeatedly) that he will harden Pharaoh’s heart, so that he will refuse to allow the Israelites to go, thus bringing a calamity upon his own people, as well as showing him the awesome power of the Israelites’ Lord.  This occurs over and over, bringing calamity upon calamity upon the Egyptian people.  What is troubling about this verse is that when god “hardens the pharaoh’s heart” he is interfering with the Pharaoh’s free will and ultimately bringing punishment on the Egyptians for something they are not responsible for.  As a final punishment god decides to kill all the first born of Egypt.  The lord reduced himself to murdering innocent kids when he could have simply freed the Israelites himself with his “omnipotent” power.

God punishes children for the sins of their fathers, unto the third and fourth generations.  Punishing a child for the sins of their ancestors is not very just. Exodus 20:5&34:7

God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them.  Exodus 21:2-6

God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter.  How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery?  Disgusting!  Exodus 21:7

Exodus 22:18  God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic.  Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition.

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf.  I don’t know about you but death is a pretty harsh ******* punishment.

Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents and death for adultery.  Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now.

Once again god is a homophobe, or at the very least, a bigot.  Leviticus 20:13

Handicapped people must not approach the altar.  Leviticus 21:16-23

Leviticus 26:30 “And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shill ye eat.”

Leviticus 27:28-29 God ordered and allowed human sacrifices.

Numbers 16:27 God buries alive Korah and his family.

Numbers 16:35 God killed 250 Levite princes who disagreed with Moses’ leadership. He was so bloodthirsty that he wanted to slay more until he was talked out of it.  Later he put a plague upon 14,700 Jews who thought there was something wrong in killing 250 princes.

Numbers 21:1-3 God utterly destroyed the Canaanites at Hormah as a favor to the Jews.

Numbers 21:27-35 God abetted Moses in utterly destroying the Amorites at Heshbon - “…the men, the women, and the little ones.”

Numbers 31:17-18 God commands Moses to kill all the Medianite people including children and women.  To top it off he commands that the virgins be saved for later raping by Moses’ soldiers.

Deuteronomy 3:3-7 God ordered Moses’ army to “utterly destroy” 60 cities, killing all the women and children within!

Deuteronomy 7:12 God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations.  He even adds, “show no mercy unto them”.

Deuteronomy 20:16 God orders that we kill everything that breathes in the cities that he gives us for an inheritance

A bastard can’t attend church “even to his tenth generation.” As if denying an innocent child rights to worship isn’t cruel. Deuteronomy 23:2

Maggie123,

Just curious, what are you going to say to God when you finally get to meet Him?

Wake up.....................women are PROPERTY in the Middle East. Usually one will cost you two goats and a camel IF she is pretty! WOW

I was just about to ask, what idiot in this day and age would even want to buy a woman, and under the circumstances cited here with this atrocity how could there even be a market for such women? Apparently, you seem to know as fact the going price.

Could you also tell us what it costs for an ugly woman? Or, if there is a discount for buying more than one?

Seriously, I am appalled to read this kind of crap is going on anywhere in the world. Slavery never worked, and never will, because both Slaver and Slave are caught up in a system that prevents each from being a human being!

Billio0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ummmm.....i completely misunderstand the bash on Maggie.  she was giving an example of how people twist religions and raise hate (at least that's how i read her comments above).  she was not saying that she condoned the information that she posted.  she was bringing it over to this thread to highlight the ways in which people twist words in books regarded as holy.  like she said, "this is a mild example of what is out there..."  this is not how she feels personally.  

• Upvote 3

Maggie123,

Just curious, what are you going to say to God when you finally get to meet Him?

Talked to God this morning... He and I are just fine.

Folks can sure dish out misinformation about the Muslims... But freak out when someone does it against the Jews.

It Is ALL Done To Raise Hatred And Division... That Was My POINT!!!

icon_share.png Maggie123
QUOTE:

"Again... I DO NOT For A Minute Believe That Today's Jewish Community Follow These Practices.

This Is An EXAMPLE Of What I Am Talking About As Far As Twisting Religions And Raising HATRED.

This Is A MILD Example Of What Is Out There..."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

ummmm.....i completely misunderstand the bash on Maggie.  she was giving an example of how people twist religions and raise hate (at least that's how i read her comments above).  she was not saying that she condoned the information that she posted.  she was bringing it over to this thread to highlight the ways in which people twist words in books regarded as holy.  like she said, "this is a mild example of what is out there..."  this is not how she feels personally.  

Thank You Trinity I Appreciate Someone That Is Willing To Read And Take The Post The Way It Was Intended.

I am trying to STOP the misinformation, twisting, division and the raising of even more hatred.

Folks can sure throw it out but they can't stand it when the truth about all the twisting is put in front of them.

DISCLAIMER FROM MY POST ABOVE!!!

QUOTE:

"Again... I DO NOT For A Minute Believe That Today's Jewish Community Follow These Practices.

This Is An EXAMPLE Of What I Am Talking About As Far As Twisting Religions And Raising HATRED.

I'm just curios too; is god a male, and if so, how do you know this to be true?

Billio0

Good Point Billio0 :)

GOD IS LOVE

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

It is absolutely disgusting and appalling but, if they will cut off heads for not being of Islam, stone women for being raped, cut of a mans hands for stealing, etc. etc. etc. then selling women in the town square is honestly no surprise.

They are demonically possessed and nothing they do should be of any surprise to you or I but, it should shake you enough to pray for all of these poor people who are at the hands of these beasts and yes, even pray for the beasts themselves because they are lost and the only thing we can do at this point is PRAY!

ALL OF YHWH's/GOD's JUDGEMENTS ARE JUST! even if we do not like what is happening or we feel it isn't fair or things are not how we think they should be.

• Upvote 2

Where is the international community on this?  The are nothing more than thugs/gangs.  Cabal, nazis, ms13, bg13, hezbolla, hamas, kkk, etc etc.  You mean to tell me that they could kill every man in the town and take the women?  I thought they were packing there?   I guess they should have been organizing.   Either way, NO ONE should have to live like this.  And meanwhile our president in on the campaign trail, London is celebrating their legacy, and the vatican is wanting to allow perverted priest to get married so they don't molest boys anymore I guess.   The 3 major holders in the stakes of the world is silent.  On the murdering of the men in the villages, stealing the women, committing genocide of christians and yazidis.  

The world community is silent and busy securing their place in the world community rather than making the world a safe and peaceful place.    Maybe they should forget about palestine, and get a piece of land for thugs to kill and murder each other.  Let the fittest survive!    My hatred for evil makes me want to say we need to get them the way they have got the christians and yazidis.    I will NEVER EVER understand how anyone out of pure hatred can kill humans for sport.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

They are twisting the Korean,

So which post of yours do you want folks to believe Nelg?

Do they "Implement" the Qur'an or do they "Twist" the Qur'an?

You need to stop and think about what you say.

BTW You know darn good and well that I was not quoting that about the Torah as fact Nelg... disappointed in you.

Edited by Maggie123

Where is the international community on this?  The are nothing more than thugs/gangs.  Cabal, nazis, ms13, bg13, hezbolla, hamas, kkk, etc etc.  You mean to tell me that they could kill every man in the town and take the women?  I thought they were packing there?   I guess they should have been organizing.   Either way, NO ONE should have to live like this.  And meanwhile our president in on the campaign trail, London is celebrating their legacy, and the vatican is wanting to allow perverted priest to get married so they don't molest boys anymore I guess.   The 3 major holders in the stakes of the world is silent.  On the murdering of the men in the villages, stealing the women, committing genocide of christians and yazidis.  

The world community is silent and busy securing their place in the world community rather than making the world a safe and peaceful place.    Maybe they should forget about palestine, and get a piece of land for thugs to kill and murder each other.  Let the fittest survive!    My hatred for evil makes me want to say we need to get them the way they have got the christians and yazidis.    I will NEVER EVER understand how anyone out of pure hatred can kill humans for sport.

They already have a piece of land where they can kill each other.  It's called the Middle East.  

But I don't believe we can hold them to their land of terror and destruction.  They are coming our way.

• Upvote 1

Talked to God this morning... He and I are just fine.

Folks can sure dish out misinformation about the Muslims... But freak out when someone does it against the Jews.

It Is ALL Done To Raise Hatred And Division... That Was My POINT!!!

icon_share.png Maggie123
QUOTE:

Maggie123,

Again, I am curious about what you are going to say to Him when you finally see Him. I ask this because you stated, ""Again... I DO NOT For A Minute Believe That Today's Jewish Community Follow These Practices." So my logical question is, do you have a problem with the Jews of old following the practices found in the Scripture or "prooftexts" that you listed as examples from the Law? I hear what TrinityXchange stated in your defense. I get it if you were using a "straw-man" to prove your  point. If that is the case, it did not come through as well as you intended it. I can understand some of the hairs displaced on one's neck.

Edited by moneysoon

So which post of yours do you want folks to believe Nelg?

Do they "Implement" the Qur'an or do they "Twist" the Qur'an?

You need to stop and think about what you say.

BTW You know darn good and well that I was not quoting that about the Torah as fact Nelg... disappointed in you.

Listen to what they are saying.  In their mind they are not twisting the Qu'arn, but only implementing what it says.  That's their entire philosophy in taking us back to the ancient time of Islam.  

You are not posting/siting the Torah as fact?  Interesting.  From reading your post I would have thought that you were using those passages and your comments as a means to justify the cruelty and hatred of Jehovah.  If I am wrong, my apologies.  You see, context and background DO make a difference . . . even in our own statements.  

Listen to what they are saying.  In their mind they are not twisting the Qu'arn, but only implementing what it says.  That's their entire philosophy in taking us back to the ancient time of Islam.  

You are not posting/siting the Torah as fact?  Interesting.  From reading your post I would have thought that you were using those passages and your comments as a means to justify the cruelty and hatred of Jehovah.  If I am wrong, my apologies.  You see, context and background DO make a difference . . . even in our own statements.  

NO Nelg... I was quoting that about the Torah to make my point from my first post that the Torah, Bible and Qur'an all get twisted as evil books.

Reading the FULL post helps as far as getting the full context of what ones intentions are... read my quote in moneysoons post above.

And just as a reminder...

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1