Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 8-6-2014

TexasGranny

Adam,  You do sooo good at answering everything before it's asked, it's hard to come up with a lagitimate question.  I think you are already following this, but I'll ask - Has anything happened with the Tanker off Texas with $100 million in Crude ?  and   Have the Kurd's finished their 2nd pipeline, to put even more presure on Maliki ?  :goodnews:

Adam, I am 75 and don't really need the stress of worrying about a second citizenship passport or an Overseas Investment program unless it means THAT much. My question is :  Will I really benefit from this venture at this stage of my life? I DO plan to be on this planet for another 20 or so years, I just don't know the shape that I'll be in at the end. Thanks.

Hello Adam, Has the new prime minister been selected?  I don't know what to believe.

Do  you think with all that has taken place since the Speaker has been in office that we will 

see the revalue this year.  There is much vascillating  on whether Malaki will be part of this regime.

Can you offer any info that we may be missing?

thanks