Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think as much as these gurus, people in the know etc, may be right or may have been wrong know about as much as any of us. I think that it will happen this year. I say that because of what has happened to Iraq since Jan 2014. Gold, reserves, banking structures, Visa cards, trade deals, oil production - exports, and much more. But most of all, a Government that wants to get this country moving in the right direction. I can only hope on the the Government one but the people and infrastructure will need and demand it. It is OMI that there is to much activity and to much of a need for this to keep dragging out for 1 or 2 more years.

• Upvote 1

I used to believe it would happen any day, but I have lived through too many "any days" now to keep believing that. I can't help wanting this to happen, but I am getting on with my real life, the one I already have, right now at this very moment.  I'll keep hoping, of course, but nothing is certain in my world, and so frankly, nothing has changed. I had hoped it would, but sometimes we just need to feel a little reality going our way to help us keep the faith.

Edited by Francie26

Isn't there a bunch of other currencies that are going to rv?

Maybe we can buy some of those while were waiting

I heard a whole basket of em are going to be reset

1.00 USD = 1,867.48 MNT US Dollar Mongolian Tughrik 1 USD = 1,867.48 MNT 1 MNT = 0.000535480 USD

This is a real sleeper and has the potential to gain value similar to that of an RV. 

You'll have to ask your bank.  Tell them you are traveling to Tibet.  If your bank is a small branch in Kansas you might have to drive to KC to pick it up.  It's available pretty much anywhere you'd go to purchase other international funds.

Perform DD on Mongolian banking (no zionists there) and you will see the profit potential.    

It is a LONG TERM investment.

Edited by George Hayduke

Boy, not to be the sour note here, but reading this AM regarding ISIS routing of the Kurds gives me little hope that "anytime" will be my month.  I think I overestimated the Kurds strength and there was no doubt in my mind that there would be intervention by some other countries - I mean this is about oil.

Does anyone know 11Bravo? Maybe he or she would make a comment on earlier post! Maybe Thugg would repost what 11 Bravo posted from their trip to Iraq earlier in the year. Maybe we could post some questions. Maybe they could anserw or not. With this ISS thing, going on! Maybe the game board has been kicked over! And Maybe not!!! :salute:

Not trying to be difficult arti, and don't really know 11, but if we use the logic you mentioned above, wouldn't anyone who says "it'll NEVER happen", technically ALSO be 100% correct so far?

Just sayin'

go RV

go Powerball