Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jew, NOT ZIONIST

Thaiexpat

Thank You Thaiexpat.

"And, ironically, now it seems that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants the EU to “strictly regulate” anti-Gaza war protests and criticism of Israel, out of fear of “another Holocaust” in Europe as a reaction to his own genocidal aggressions in Gaza. (Why am I reminded of the Islamic jihadists who say that any criticism of Islam or Muslims justifies murdering the “infidels”?) "

"A popular orthodox rabbi who died last October, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, believed that non-Jews should be servants to Jews. In a sermon, he declared, ”Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.” Rabbi Yosef also said of the Palestinian Authority, “all these evil people should perish from this world. God should strike them with a plague, them and these Palestinians.” And he said of Arabs: “It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable.” Rabbi Yosef’s son, Rabbi Yaakov Yosef who also died earlier last year, endorsed a controversial 2009 bookThe King’s Torah which promoted the killing of non-Jews, including innocents."

http://www.lewrockwe...-not-a-zionist/

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Quote from the article... "And how many Jews currently in Israel have been the actual victims of pogroms, oppression, or discrimination, as opposed to Palestinians in Israel or Gaza who are such victims?  You see, not too many of today’s Jews in Israel had been actual victims themselves. But it seems as though many do see themselves as victims, as antisemitism expert Antony Lerman had noted."

No, but most have a grandparent, parent or other close relative who died in Hitler's gas chambers. I'd say that qualifies for having been victimized.

Lazarowitz reveals his level of objectivity concerning the subject of Zionism (non-existent) and the lack of scholarship in his approach by dismissing what the Word of God says about the modern-day return of the Jews to Zion by assuming it was authored by mere men.

Payday someday.

• Upvote 2

Quote from the article... "And how many Jews currently in Israel have been the actual victims of pogroms, oppression, or discrimination, as opposed to Palestinians in Israel or Gaza who are such victims?  You see, not too many of today’s Jews in Israel had been actual victims themselves. But it seems as though many do see themselves as victims, as antisemitism expert Antony Lerman had noted."

No, but most have a grandparent, parent or other close relative who died in Hitler's gas chambers. I'd say that qualifies for having been victimized.

Lazarowitz reveals his level of objectivity concerning the subject of Zionism (non-existent) and the lack of scholarship in his approach by dismissing what the Word of God says about the modern-day return of the Jews to Zion by assuming it was authored by mere men.

Payday someday.

Notice He Said... "not too many of today’s Jews in Israel had been actual victims themselves."

How does the German gas chambers entitle todays Israeli guberment to commit genocide against the Palestinians?

Put Your "Victim" Card In The Garbage Where It Belongs... Those Days Are Over!

I Am NOT Jewish...  I Do NOT follow their beliefs... I follow Christ's teachings.

Some Of Christ's Strongest Teachings Are...  God Loves All His Creation... Thou Shalt Not Kill.

Your "Payday" Has Come And Gone... The Citizens Of The International Community Will NOT Allow This To Continue.

empty.gif
'When Genocide Is Permissible' Article Taken Down By The Times Of Israel: Yochanan Gordon's Post Sparks Outrage

"When Genocide Is Permissible" was taken down by the Times of Israel, but not before it sparked worldwide condemnation. Screenshot/The Times of Israel."
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I agree GG. There is a religious hit squad it appears, it simply is not worth playing the game.

It is dark and the hatred is tolerated and encouraged. I do not think I have ever seen it so bad

as it is now. You either agree or you are considered an enemy. This is what religion does to

people who lack heart.

• Upvote 3

Goldiegirl, you are absolutely correct in your assessment.  It's best to wonder away from this and not allow your emotions to flare up. 

Some here forget that it is both sides that are suffering the destruction of humanitarian.  Lets not forget, there are good Jews, and good Palestinians that are suffering during this war. War knows no fairness. 

So when you only see one side of the coin, then you place yourselves in cahoots with evil. Both sides are at fault in not trying to live in peace. 

I will wonder away from topics with this much destruction of division towards one country, religion, culture, race etc.  God will take its course, for only He knows.   We must lessen the chastisement through prayer, fasting and repenting.  I'm sure every Christians understand this.  We just need to put it into action. 

Jm1, its a lack of faith that we block from the heart.

• Upvote 4

I see that all over the threads anymore Pattyangel.  It doesn't get me flared up at all. I actually pity people who have that much hate in their hearts.

Like my dad used to say. How can you hate all week then show up for church on Sunday and pretend you are "godly".

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 2

Notice He Said... "not too many of today’s Jews in Israel had been actual victims themselves."

How does the German gas chambers entitle todays Israeli guberment to commit genocide against the Palestinians?

Put Your "Victim" Card In The Garbage Where It Belongs... Those Days Are Over!

I Am NOT Jewish...  I Do NOT follow their beliefs... I follow Christ's teachings.

Some Of Christ's Strongest Teachings Are...  God Loves All His Creation... Thou Shalt Not Kill.

Your "Payday" Has Come And Gone... The Citizens Of The International Community Will NOT Allow This To Continue.

empty.gif
'When Genocide Is Permissible' Article Taken Down By The Times Of Israel: Yochanan Gordon's Post Sparks Outrage

"When Genocide Is Permissible" was taken down by the Times of Israel, but not before it sparked worldwide condemnation. Screenshot/The Times of Israel."

This is a ridiculous  post There`s no genocide going on here . There`s nobody dying by the hundreds of thousands like the nazi death camps or the american indians

Give me a freaking break . There`s a war going on between two countries. One is capable of of laying waste to the other and the other would rather watch their people die rather then stopping their  bombing .  

NO Genocide here folks.

Just another senseless war between

two factions that will not give up till the bitter end. 

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 4

This is a ridiculous  post There`s no genocide going on here . There`s nobody dying by the hundreds of thousands like the nazi death camps or the american indians

Give me a freaking break . There`s a war going on between two countries. One is capable of of laying waste to the other and the other would rather watch their people die rather then stopping their  bombing .  

NO Genocide here folks.

Just another senseless war between

two factions that will not give up till the bitter end. 

Of course there is no genocide.  Israel needs Hamas to create an everlasting conflict to go on.  They give the Palestinian just enough to hardly pose a threat and allow Bibi to keep singing the blues about red lines and this and that and continue to have dumb American stand by and send them dollars for their welfare state.  And it is a state and not a country because countries have hard borders.  Yet Israel loves to keep moving the post to allow for any future plans. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Of course there is no genocide.  Israel needs Hamas to create an everlasting conflict to go on.  They give the Palestinian just enough to hardly pose a threat and allow Bibi to keep singing the blues about red lines and this and that and continue to have dumb American stand by and send them dollars for their welfare state.  And it is a state and not a country because countries have hard borders.  Yet Israel loves to keep moving the post to allow for any future plans. 

You may be right Roth. 

Myself If I was running things.

I would go into iraq , Iran , libya ,  israel  palestine , afghanistan.

and disarm them all. Every thing that shoots.

Then I would give them all spears and swords

and tell them.

Here you go fellas

. Let us know when you get things sorted out.   :)

• Upvote 1

As civilian casualties rise in Gaza, UN Rights Council agrees probe into alleged ‘war crimes’

boy-ruins_Gaza_UNI164529.jpg

A boy looks through a schoolbook as he sits in the rubble of a home destroyed during an Israeli air strike on the city of Khan Yunis. Photo: UNICEF/NYHQ2014-0894/El Baba

23 July 2014 – The United Nations Human Rights Council today decided to launch an independent inquiry into purported violations of international humanitarian and human rights laws in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem.

Meeting in an emergency session today, the Council adopted a resolution agreeing to send the investigative team by a vote of 29 countries in favour, with 17 abstentions and a sole negative vote by the United States, in which it strongly condemned the failure of Israel to end its prolonged occupation of the area.

The Council condemned in the strongest terms the “widespread, systematic and gross violations of international human rights and fundamental freedoms” arising from the Israeli military operations since 13 June, and called for an immediate ceasefire.

“The Council further condemned all violence against civilians wherever it occurred, including the killing of two Israeli civilians as a result of rocket fire,” according to the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR).

In the resolution, the Council also demanded that Israel immediately reopen the occupied Gaza Strip and called upon the international community to provide urgently needed humanitarian assistance and services to the Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip.

Navi Pillay, who opened the special session, said that the current is the third serious escalation of hostilities in the area during the six years that she has been the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. As in 2009 and 2012 “children, women, the elderly and persons with disabilities” suffer the most.

595841-Pillay.jpg

Meeting in emergency session, the UN Human Rights Council voted to launch an independent inquiry into purported violations of international humanitarian and human rights laws in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem. UN/Violaine Martin

Kyung-Wha Kang, Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and UN Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, said that since the Israeli military launched operation “Protective Edge” on 7 July, over 600 Palestinians have been killed in the Gaza Strip and another 3,504 were injured. In addition, 28 Israelis, including the two civilians cited in the Council’s resolution, were killed.

“In Gaza, 443 or 74 per cent of the killed are civilians,” Ms. Kang said. “One third of civilians killed so far are children. One child has been killed each hour in Gaza over the past two days.”

Both officials deplored that every seven-year-old girl and boy in Gaza today has lived their entire life under siege, as the most recent fighting is their third major conflict and humanitarian catastrophe, compounding the humanitarian crisis caused by the seven year blockade of the enclave.

07-18-unifeed-gaza-02.jpg

One child has been killed each hour in Gaza over the past two days,” Kyung-Wha Kang, Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and UN Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, told the Human Rights Council. UN/Violaine Martin

“I unequivocally reiterate to all actors in this conflict that civilians must not be targeted,” Ms. Pillay said. “It is imperative that Israel, Hamas and all Palestinian armed groups strictly abide by applicable norms of international humanitarian law and international human rights law.”

She underscored the importance of applying principles of distinction between civilians and combatants and between civilian objects and military objectives, as well as proportionality and precautions in attack.

“Not abiding by these principles may amount to war crimes and crimes against humanity,” the High Commissioner said.

07-18-gaza-UNI165417.jpg

In a refugee camp in the city of Rafah, a Palestinian girl stands in the ruins of her home, destroyed in an airstrike (12 July 2014). Photo: UNICEF/NYHQ2014-0911/El Baba

She also called for an end to the culture of impunity and underscored that credible allegations of war crimes and crimes against humanity from earlier escalations of hostilities in Gaza must be properly investigated as “so far, they have not been”.

Noting that Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon was currently in the region hoping to bolster support for a ceasefire, Ms. Pillay said she hoped that the parties will respond positively, but cautioned that a lasting peace can only begin with respect for human rights and human dignity, and in the full realization of the right to self-determination.

“All these dead and maimed civilians should weigh heavily on all our consciences. I know that they weigh heavily on mine,” she said, adding that efforts to protect civilians so far have been “abject failures”.

UNI164582.jpg

A young girl waiting to cross into Egypt with her family cries at the Rafah Border Crossing in southern Gaza. Egypt has opened the crossing to allow injured Palestinians to receive treatment. Photo: UNICEF/NYHQ2014-0902/El Baba

“More powerful entities, such as the Security Council, and individual States with serious leverage over the parties to this dreadful and interminable conflict, must do far more than they have done so far to bring this conflict to an end once and for all,” she urged.

The Human Rights Commissioner had also reiterated her calls for the blockade on Gaza to be lifted. The blockade, which has destroyed the area’s economy, has resulted in high unemployment rates and a growing dependence on international aid.

The latest round of conflict has disrupted water and sanitation services, as well as electricity, including the Gaza Power Plant which was shut down yesterday.

07-14-Gaza.jpg

The UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has highlighted the negative impact violence has on children both physically and psychologically. Photo by Shareef Sarhan

The Council also heard from Makarim Wibisono, the Special Rapporteur for the situation of human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, who spoke on behalf of the Coordination Committee of the Special Procedures of the Human Rights Council.

He noted that in addition to killing people, the fighting had destroyed homes leaving several thousand families homeless. At the same time, Mr. Wibisono stressed that the right of the Palestinian people to resist occupation could not justify the launching of thousands of rockets and mortars directed against Israeli civilians.

At least 2,000 rockets and mortars have reportedly been fired towards Israel since earlier this month, according to the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

07-11-gaza.jpg

Two children stand in front of a house that police said was destroyed in an Israeli air strike in Maghazi refugee camp in Center Gaza Strip. UN Photo/Shareef Sarhan

Meanwhile, over 2,900 targets in Palestine were struck during the same period, the UN agency confirmed.

The fighting has forced approximately 118,000 Palestinians to seek refuge in 77 schools run by the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, UNRWA’s Director of Legal Affairs, Lance Bartholomeusz, told the Council.

This figure is about 6 per cent of Gaza’s population, and double the peak in UNRWA shelters during the 2008 to 2009 conflict, Mr. Bartholomeusz said.

Civilians in Gaza have no safe place to go with 44 per cent of the land declared a ‘no-go zone’ by the Israeli army, according to OCHA.

The UNRWA facilities are not immune to destruction. At least 18 medical facilities, include five UNRWA health clinics have been hit by airstrikes and shelling. In addition, at least one school was hit on Monday alone, then a second time on Tuesday when UN humanitarian workers went to survey the damage.

The UN agency is appealing for $115 million and humanitarian agencies are expected to issue a full Flash Appeal in the coming days, Ms. Kagan said.

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=48330

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Posting the same articles and/or videos in multiple threads is called "SPAMMING" and is against the rules. DO NOT continue to post the same article over and over. You can post a link to your original article but do NOT repost it.  SPAMMING usually results in banning!

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Goldiegirl,  I have to apologize if I offended you on my last post to you.  I should replace the word "your" with "our," my comment was not directed at you, but for all of us to not let our emotions flare up. 

Your Dad does make a point indeed. 

Another mistake I made was with the word  "wonder", it should of been wander, my brain is off when it comes to these type of words (homophone)  LOL!!!!

Goldiegirl,  I have to apologize if I offended you on my last post to you.  I should replace the word "your" with "our," my comment was not directed at you, but for all of us to not let our emotions flare up. 

Your Dad does make a point indeed. 

Another mistake I made was with the word  "wonder", it should of been wander, my brain is off when it comes to these type of words (homophone)  LOL!!!!

No never offended by anything you say. I know you have a good heart.  No worries.... :angel:

My dad was  great man and a wise one...