Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt Goat Wednesday night post emailed to Dinar Recaps - 07/30/2014

Mnt Goat Wednesday night post emailed to Dinar Recaps - 07/30/2014

(Thank you George for emailing this to D.Recaps.)

UU7733 - Candidates for the Prime Minister are announced

Hi Everyone,

I come to you today to give you a recent update on the election process and how this relates towards the international rollout of the IQD for Iraq. The news was so overwhelming and just pouring out of Iraq.

This is a time of great anticipation and expectation not only for our ability to finally exchange our IQD but also for the people of Iraq. They too have been waiting but a lot longer than we have. Don’t forget they had more than 20 years with Saddam and then that last 10 years of war. occupation and Maliki. When is it all going to settle down for these people? When will they finally see some resemblance of peace and prosperity?

If you have not read my previous news letter from Friday 7/28, I encourage you to first read it. Today's news letter, as in all my news letters, is a continuation of the ongoing saga of the IQD RV process.
Today’s News

It is Wednesday 7/30 and all the news from Iraq is very, very good. Very good for the people of Iraq and very good for us investors.

Today the MP for the Liberal bloc, Riad al-Saadi indicated that the National Alliance has five candidates for the post of prime minister while noting that the outgoing Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, withdrew his candidacy for the post because of political pressure.

I got to tell you I waited to write this news letter today since I was not sure if Maliki did in fact withdraw his candidacy. The “super bloc” worked. I do whole heartedly believe that Maliki finally turned in the white flag of surrender due to this new political "super bloc".

Over the last couple months we have already heard on three different occasions when he had resigned, then he was back in politics, then he withdrew his candidacy again, then he was back in politics again, then resigned again. So what is it?

So after talking to many of my sources I have come to the conclusion that in fact he would still like to have a 3rd term, if possible, but under political pressure he did finally withdrew his candidacy early today. This is not rumor (at least for now….lol….just kidding....)

So who are the candidates for PM?

As I have said in my last news letter from Monday 7/28 and from previous recent news letters, that when we finally get the list of candidates for prime minister from the National Alliance bloc, the actual voting in parliament is not very far away.

I still believe that they will take the final vote prior to Aug 5th and they will seat and announce their new prime minister to the world. It is not done until we actually see it announced to the world and on public TV for all to see. So we are now in a 6 day window to see this happen. It could literally happen any day, like maybe tomorrow.

So today the names of the five candidates were revealed to us as follows:

1) from the largest bloc in parliament (180 seats out of 328) the National Alliance are:
Ahmad Chalabi
and
Adel Abdul Mahdi

2) from for the State of Law coalition:
Hussein al-Shahristani
and
Hadi al-Amiri

3) from the Mass Reform bloc
Ibrahim al-Jaafari,

I believe the most likely to win due to his support from all the parties outside the National Coalition is Al Jaafari. We wait and see how it turns out. Note Maliki’s name was not presented as a candidate.

The Continuing 2014 Budget Saga

In past news letters I mentioned that Jubouri, the speaker of parliament, instituted a formation of a temporary committee by the House of Representatives, to work on the budget. This committee included 17 members, headed by Salim. This legislation has become an immediate necessity.

Today Iraq parliament sent a modified version of the 2014 budget bill from the committee to the federal government for approval. Next it was sent to the House of Representatives for approval.

Mainly the past differences and issues related to this 2014 budget has been between the governments in Baghdad (GOI) and Erbil (Kurds) on the export of oil from the province of Kurdistan. Mainly it is from how much revenue Kurdistan will be granted from the sales. I have to tell you that 7 months ago, when discussions first began on this topic, there should have been no dispute since the percentage of revenue going to the Kurds had already been spelled out and agreed upon, long time ago. Now they only want the GOI to live up to the past agreements.

Why do I keep mentioning this budget?

So today the really good news is the budget approval has happened in parliament after the members agreeing on all points. This new budget was agreeable to members of the parliamentary bloc of the State of Law and the agreement made with all the political blocks in the House of Representatives.

Folks we had a passing of the budget for the year 2014. Hurry ! Finally !

Do you remember that I also told you that the RV is not dependent on the budget being passed but the budget needs the RV prior to opening it and spending it. So I said that when we see the budget passed, the RV will come very soon afterwards, if not just before. We are soooo close to an RV !

Summary

So today’s news is all very, very good news.

These two tid bits (indicators) of news today are extremely important and we have been waiting for this news. We have been waiting all along to see these signs that we are very near to getting the final rollout of the IQD to international.

Ramadan is now officially over. Eid al-Fitr the last day of Ramadan, a festive day and so it too is also over. Will Iraq now finally complete the formation of their new government? There is one last step to complete it and that is to announce the prime minister. I was told they will complete the new government within days if not hours after the holiday.

There are many that say they want to roll this RV out by end of July. Today is July 30th just one more day to the month of July. I too believe this is true. It has been stated many times since January that this is a target in many articles. I have not heard Iraq say it will be delayed. Can they do it? They seemed to have missed most deadlines/targets in the past and always find a way to deal with the consequences. I am optimistic they will complete it this time. We are soooo close.

I want to emphasize once again this final announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable, non-sectarian and is a functional government. This is has been the plan all along. They may have wavered a bit on how the plan was implemented but the overall plan guidelines have not changed.

Peace and Luv To Ya All,

Mnt Goat

icon_contact_pm.png icon_contact_skype.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"They seemed to have missed most deadlines/targets in the past and always find a way to deal with the consequences"

Whats another missed target or delay.... this is what Iraq is GOOD and KNOWN for.... so as the old saying goes....

I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT!!!!!! 

GO RV....at some point and time in this lifetime.  :twocents: 

Blah, blah, blah and more garbage. It gives me a headache just looking at the "mnt" of words, let alone actually read them. Another PUMPER weighs in on a reason to purchase. They are probably experiencing a drop in Dinar sales. JMHO

:facepalm:  :facepalm1:    :facepalm2:  :facepalm3:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Let's hope and pray we are finally at the end of a very long and arduous journey so the many investors can utilize their gain to help and benefit others. :twocents: :twocents:

Agree with you, Santos :)

Here we go again......well who knows.. :shrug:

You got it right :)  who knows but we can see the progress :)

Mtn Goat caught in a lie?

8-1-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   One other new tidbit this week also occurred...I learned that on Tuesday July 29th Iraq is officially is now a full member to the World Trade Organization (WTO).  Can’t be a member of the WTO without an international tradable currency (one that reflects the true asset backed value of the country).

----- Yeah so where's the tradable currency?

Then there's this:

8-1-2014   Newshound Guru Shredd   Quote:  "IRAQ is a member of the WTO----Working Party on the Accession of Iraq to the WTO"   The title of this post is false.  Iraq is not a member yet. This is just a posting of a note on the file. There was a similar note posted back in December of 2009...people saying Iraq is a member of the wto, wrong.

8-1-2014   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   "Working Party on the Accession of Iraq - Membership and Terms of Reference - Revision"   Ok, I don't know what this document is.  But I assure you, Iraq is not ready nor have they received accession into the WTO... they don't have the laws to support global trade nor a convertible currency.  Accession will come later.  I believe their are like 8 steps to accession.  What this WTO post appears to be is graduation to step 8.  Which is not accession, but the final faze...which still contains all the conditions set forth before.  This basically puts it all on Iraq.  The WTO has said, as soon as you do what is required you can have full accession because you have met the previous seven stages.   Remember the list is at least...tariffs, laws, currency convertibility, less dependency on oil, etc.  So Iraq has work to do, but this is an incentive for them for sure.  IMO, Iraq is still a year or two out before they will fully join the WTO.

So there you go...... WOW does Kraperoni finally have some common sense?