Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker: Maliki Signs National Aliance Document Declaring Them The Largest Block !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Siamese Twins !

Mailman17 THE U.S, WORLD BANK AND IMF ARE JOINED AT THE HIP...ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL.

WITH THE EMERGENCE OF A VERY FAST MOVING BRICS...THIS THREESOME IS IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

THEY NEED TO ACT FAST...REAL FAST TO AT LEAST QUELL THIS BRICS MOVEMENT.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A 86 CENT MAN...BUT...THEY JUST MAY HAVE TO UP THE ANTE...IF THEY ARE TO SURVIVE THE ONCOMING STORM.

THE EU NEEDS THIS DINAR TO BACK THEIR RESERVE VALUE AS WELL AS THE U.S. JUST POSSIBLY 86 CENTS AINT GONNA DO IT...

THEY MIGHT HAVE TO GO HIGHER...WE SHALL SEE...EITHER WAY...THEY NEED IT NOW...AS IN YESTERDAY...JMO

~~~

Mailman17] AS MUCH AS I BELIEVE THE CBI IS INDEED READY TO RELEASE THE RATE, THEY HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE MENTALITY EVEN GOING BACK TO SHABS, THAT THEY WILL RELEASE IT WHEN A FULLY FUNCTIONING GOVT IS FORMED.

I BELIEVE THAT WILL INCLUDE THE NEW MINISTERS AS WELL.

WITH THAT SAID, I ALSO BELIEVE THE NEW PM HAS BEEN HAND PICKED AND JUST WAITING FOR THE POP AND POR TO NEUTER MALIKI.

[Mailman17] THE NEW PM MOST LIKELY HAS THE NAMES OF HIS CABINET ALREADY PICKED AND JUST NEEDS TO GET THEM IN...THEN THE CBI WILL ACT.

AND THAT VERY WELL CAN HAPPEN AS SOON AS HE IS SWORN IN,

THE REVAL ALONG WITH INFRASTRUCTURE INCLUDING OIL REVENUE BACK TO THE PEOPLE IS BUILT INTO THE BUDGET.

THE NEWLY RATIFIED AND ADJUSTED BUDGET MUST BE IN PLACE FOR THE NEW MINISTERS TO ACT ACCORDINGLY WITHIN THEIR OWN AREA.

LOOK FOR THE BUDGET TO BE ACTIVATED AND VOTED IN RIGHT AFTER THE NEW PM AND HIS MINISTERS.

AND THAT COULD ONLY BE A FEW DAYS BECAUSE MALIKI WILL BE A FORGONE CONCLUSION, JMO

7-29-2014 Newshound Guru Stryker Ramadan was officially over yesterday (July 28th) and the celebration known as Eid al-Fitr started last night and will end on Thursday the 31st of July. I am telling you this so everyone knows that the State Law of Coalition (Maliki's Party) has given the National Alliance until the end of the holiday to name their nominee for Prime Minister or they will be named the largest bloc, according to them. QUOTE: "State of Law bloc is the largest number in the event of the failure of the National Alliance to a final agreement after the holiday on a candidate for prime minister" Maliki did sign the National Alliance document declaring them as the largest bloc. QUOTE: "President of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and a number of leaders of the blocks of the National Alliance and was al-Jaafari read the statement, which was agreed upon The announcement was that the National Alliance is the biggest bloc."

• Upvote 3

In other news Target announces a Red Tag Sale on men's briefs........buy one pair get the 2nd pair at half price

And that about the size of it. ..Nothing going on here.....keeep moving,...nothing to see. :mellow:

It always starts this way, and than just stalls to nothing.

• Upvote 1

Why would the the IMF want to quell the BRICS movement? The way I understand it they are only doing what the IMF was intending to to With the 2010 IMF code of reforms. Which was supposed to be passed by US congress years ago but never was. Any notion that the BRICS are working to Undermine the IMF is incorrect...

In other news Target announces a Red Tag Sale on men's briefs........buy one pair get the 2nd pair at half price

HA HA HA HA HA...LMAO

I SEE STRYKER'S BEEN LISTENING TO SOME CONFERENCE CALLS/S TO GET HIS INFORMATION. 

• Upvote 2