Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ MADE THE REQUIRED ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PRIME MINISTER. CBI AND THE UST AGREED TO PUSH THE GREEN RV BUTTON. ANY MINUTE NOW!

prichard072885

Further Update on this topic:

Just keep in mind that once Iraq has a PM, and will have a budget very soon...as a government they will not be able to function using the IDQ unless the CBI steps forward and completes the monetary reforms.  In other words, they are showing us their intended time frames....It is serious for Iraq because they are not protected (financially) by the UN Security Counsel anymore.

These are not my words, they are off the same site from today.   I can't figure out how to cut an pasted on this forum!

More VERY POSITIVE info here!   Supposed intel again, but very highly charged!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/07/dinar-intel-29-july.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

huh???   :eek:

How would I know there would be a user named BUNK on here?!

HAHAHA!!

Anyway, so who's the new PM?

If the announcement was made, we should have a NAME and it should be in every press element RIGHT NOW.

Well it's not, is it?

ALSO:

If all those parties agreed to push the button, it would already have been pushed!

NO ONE LIKES FAKE DRUGS.

(I don't take too much stock in Nesara News.)

• Upvote 2

I'll believe it when I see it.  Until then I'm an 'RV agnostic'.

ALL ABOARD!!!

7-29-2014   Intel Guru TerryK   ITS HERE... NO STOPPING IT... THE PM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ JUST NOT IN PUBLIC.  WE ARE TO SEE THIS ACCORDING TO SOURCES WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS AND FOCUSED ON THURSDAY NIGHT PROVIDING NOTHING GOES WRONG.   ADDITIONAL BONDS HAVE BEEN ISSUED FOR THE TRUSTS THAT WILL ALSO BRING IN THE NEW GOLD STANDARD AND THE RV.  WHAT IM BEING TOLD IS A COURIER IS ON ITS WAY TO THE USA TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.  AGAIN REMEMBER WE WENT THRU THIS MONTHS AGO SO TREAT ALL AS RUMOR.

---- TerryK is regurgitating the fake news.

If it was ANNOUNCED anywhere, it would be public, right?

"Providing nothing goes wrong."

I thought everyone was ready to push the button and in agreement?

I'll tell you the thing that is GOING WRONG......

EXTREMISTS HOLD 2 MAJOR CITIES!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey George haydue{?}

sorry if I spelled it wrong but Sir there is NO WAY IN HELL our banks could be shut down for a month---the whole world would collapse---in ONE DAY-the movement of money worldwide all funnels through the US banks in one form or another----In the US we are dependent on the same smooth flow of money just for our own day to day transactions---Sorry friend but this statement just will not be anything I can keep down and anyone who believes that is certainly getting gray hairs and taking years off their life

• Upvote 2

"...........................................................ah..........................................probably not.................................................but..................................................if it is true!!!!!!!!!then..................................lets party at the Cosmo in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and let me drive my Bentley and pick you all up at the airport!!!!!!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

"...........................................................ah..........................................probably not.................................................but..................................................if it is true!!!!!!!!!then..................................lets party at the Cosmo in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and let me drive my Bentley and pick you all up at the airport!!!!!!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

aka miata

• Upvote 1