Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ MADE THE REQUIRED ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE PRIME MINISTER. CBI AND THE UST AGREED TO PUSH THE GREEN RV BUTTON. ANY MINUTE NOW!

prichard072885

I have never posted before, and I invested in the Dinar quite a few years ago.  In any event, I came across this website which appears to have information that the Dinar is ready for RV in a matter of a day or two.  Interestingly enough, there has been some movement in the Dinar, but in a negative direction.   Any movement at all means something is afoot, and a 1.5% movement has some significance.  In any event, here is the news.  Just remember, this is only Rumor, and I have no inside information.  Check out the information here:

http://nesaranews.BlogSpot.com/2014/01/wakeupcalltreeofthegoldenlightcom-wake.html

• Upvote 5

According to the site, Public exchanges are anticipated for tomorrow, July 29th.

Also... according to the site, the information posted is titled INTEL RUMORS...

INTEL “RUMORS”

REPUBLIC – IT IS ALIVE AND IN PLACE AS STATED BEFORE. AWAITING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE. GENERALS WITH THE ADMIRAL HAVE DONE ALL THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK IN HONG KONG, NEW YORK, RENO AND ATLANTA. DONE DEAL. BANKS ARE LOADED WITH TRNS THROUGH THE REPUBLIC CREDITS.

REPUBLIC – HEARING THE REPUBLIC HAS JOINED THE BRICS GROUP. BRICS ARE ALIVE AND OPERATIONAL TODAY.

RV – THE INTERNATIONAL IQD IS BEING UTILIZED IN THE STATES VIA THE KURDISTAN OIL DELIVERY AND PAYMENT IN TEXAS - YESTERDAY.

BANKS MAY BE CLOSED NEXT MONTH TO DO THE CHANGEOVER. PUBLIC EXCHANGES ANTICIPATED FOR TOMORROW, 29 JULY. BEEN A WILD ROLLER COASTER AND BE GLAD WHEN IT ENDS.

FOREX

WATCH THE FOREX THIS WEEK FOR RESET. DINAR & DONG ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP. GREEN LIGHT FOR GOING TO THE BANK.

WE Are PROS around here, do not forget it ! ! !  OK?  We need date and rate !  Just kidding !

Go RV , Go Green Lite !

God Bless

As long as the DV PROS aren't standing beneath a red light...

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 2

Yea, that's John MacHaffie's site.

Has some OK stuff once in awhile, but take any RV "intel" with a "halfie"-grain of salt.

Interesting to see TRN could be aligned with BRICS.

Would make sense if the TRN was really a true item, but no one has even seen a pic of one, so please pass me another halfie-grain of salt please.

• Upvote 2

Wait, the RV button is red , not green... Ooooooooooohhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

R.Veyron... It's really ( we have learned that throughout the years...) brown ( deep rich  brown or  pale brown...depending on what a particular Guru ate on that particular day)....Just like those  bank screens.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2