Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What did he say Mr. al-Sistani, the supreme Secretary-General, Mr. Ki-moon

yota691

What did he say Mr. al-Sistani, the supreme Secretary-General, Mr. Ki-moon

27/07/2014
Source: Hafqna

What did the supreme authority of Mr. Sistani of the Secretary-General, Mr. Ki-moon 

image of the relationship between the reference and international organizations " 

logo up rise of the United Nations is to create a world based on love, peace and justice 

slogan approaching him aggressively and seek to achieve it 

by any personal or point them in the center of humanitarian concern recognition and respect , 

highlights this in patterns and different forms, and one of the main images that interest sought by the United Nations through its Secretary General to take advantage of these personalities or institutions concerned to achieve this slogan because the objective of a common trend and one which is what happened recently in a clear move to the level of word and deed through the pursuit of the Secretary year - the eighth in the history of the United Nations - Ban Ki-moon 

to meet Repertory top Shi'ite Ali al-Sistani, and this trend was not the product of recent events only, but it is about knowing directions Sistani and his great efforts in stabilizing and preserving the rights of the Iraqi people through Manglh representatives of the Secretary-General In Iraq, Mr. de Mello Woody Mistura and Lakhdar Brahimi, and will run the attitudes that illustrate the significant role of Mr. Sistani in helping the United Nations in the company union informed decisions and effective, but we should stand at this meeting, which is happening for the first time in the history of the relationship between the reference and the United Nations stating the most important What made ​​by Mr. Sistani in this joint meeting 

in profound statement of the role of the reference through the ideas and tips and warnings, where he said: 

1 - The religious authority does not have a site in the Iraqi constitution, but rather working out of the influence of her in the community and its mechanism of action is the advice and guidance for both to politicians or the general public. 

2 - I always emphasize to stay away from the sectarian speech and practice and despite the fact that most of the car bombs and roadside bombs targeting Shiite areas, but I have always stressed that the Iraqi Sunnis and innocent than that but basically carried out by foreign elements As we saw a few days ago that Tunisians blew himself up in Kazimiyah he signed dozens of victims among the dead and wounded, knowing that my calls to stay away from sectarianism, but find an echo when the Iraqi Shiites and the rest of the ingredients Vallazem that the scholars and their leaders by inviting them to do so. 0.3 

- What is done by terrorists from the displacement of minority Shiite Turkmen, Christians and the Shabak convicted and Mstnkero have worked in our power to help the displaced and displaced persons, as well as worked holy shrines to its full potential in this area 0.4 

- The problem of terrorism and extremists Altcfhirien that has plagued Iraq and the region does not need to search for their roots and verification of the parties that support terrorist elements and money and so on, and can not overcome this problem develop appropriate plans for it and implemented without checking the roots and causes. 

5 - The terror threat to everyone, even America and Aruba and from here the international community should help Iraq to assist in combating grandfather. 

6 - We have worked to speed up the election of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the President of the Republic and are working to accelerate the formation of the new government to be more acceptable various components and help to resolve the crisis politically. these points mentioned by Mr. Sistani, the Secretary-General to confirm and alert him, among other things: The first point - which is drafting another essay famous but I am a servant of the people of Iraq - is consistent completely with the belief state civil-sensitive formations of Iraqi society and sects different to be subject to the authority of the written law in the hands of the people through their elected representatives. also reveals the following points on standing on the details of the incidents and follow-up of the course of events and identify the enemy's actual and reference to the reason for this growing radicalism in the region and the lack of hard drive than the others to create a state of awareness to save the nation's youth of the state of the absurd through Azhagahm of innocent lives as a result of nutrition ideas extremist after the failure of those responsible, whether religious or government for not taking the necessary measures to end the causes, leaving the rope on the boat, but to make matters worse, while the work of others to ignite sectarian crisis that took place scourge on this nation and Ananaj to Zkralosme the matter is very clear as we find Mr. Sistani give the world its attention through express his advice and warning to all that the train terrorism will include everyone that did not take the means to stop the movement steady speed and proliferation and cruelty and illustrate the last point over his care driving the political process in accordance with the commitments that the constitutional and is stuck to the creation of the chances of success The introduction, however, politicians to achieve the interests of the people that have been neglected a lot of them. this habit since the beginning of the American occupation of Iraq, which Matarafh UN him from the pursuit of advanced and industrious have said Professor Ghassan Salameh international consultant - who was accompanied to the representative of the United Nations, Mr. de Mello - in an interview with Media known for the role of Mr. Sami Clips reference, saying, "Ali al-Sistani as a whole clergy adult is considered the text is extremely important was his obsession since the first day of the occupation of the Constitution that there is not .. I Believe me, when we were talking with the constitution, Bremer was laughing, knowing a country where security do not have electricity nor the gas it does not well it does not even represent Iraqis constitutionally, when talking with the Iraqis did not mention a constitution, we went to visit Ali al-Sistani was the sole topic .. Sami Clips: the Constitution. Ghassan Salameh: Constitution, figured in those time with Sergio said to us in Arabic I want the Constitution of this request to only one, but I want a constitution written by Iraqis elected by the people, this is the void for the American, there were several written constitutions, there was a law firm in Washington, took the money worthwhile of Americans and wrote a constitution for Iraq and you know Philip Habib can Lebanese Philip Habib .. Sami Clips: Of course, the UN envoy to the days of Hariri. Ghassan Salameh: Philip Habib famously known as Shaw famous American diplomacy wrote the Constitution of South Vietnam days Gen. West Murlan was the political adviser of the Constitution and wrote this and Gen. MacArthur wrote the Japanese constitution means people have written to him the Japanese Constitution in the usually time-occupation Americans that he issue a you is Almcdonald and snacks .. Sami Clips: constitutions. Ghassan Salameh: Constitutions Fbalarac was in this project came Sistani said no, I understood immediately Sergio was a need to translate and has been with us a young Palestinian man Kues Marwan translates to Sergio says Mr. al-Sistani, said the interpreter, Mr. Sistani Sergio Sistani insists that be .. Sami Clips: Iraqi constitution. Ghassan Salameh: Iraqi constitution .. Sami Clips: by Iraqis elected. Ghassan Salameh: by Iraqis, Sergio replied by Iraqis, of course, this is the best Vtorgom to Sistani by Iraqis Vthart furious I did not say by Iraqis!! , By Iraqis elected, I told him I got you, Mr. Fear not got the message, and then added: By the way I am launching a fatwa to this subject a few days after the Saahram dealing with the occupation until there is a UV mean .. we asked you not inform Mr. Secretary-General should know Americans this Fatwa said: Yes, I am not greeted but you can tell them that this is my position and do not return it, I think that what is imposed on the American Constitution, written .. hands Iraqis has sockets countless on this Constitution .. I mean Sami Clips: Especially you studied carefully. Ghassan Salameh: I think that the Iraqis deserve a constitution last but insisted that there will be elections for a constitutional council formulate a constitution and placed the issue of the Constitution at the top of all the other issues is Mr. Ali al-Sistani, so you do not care much about the subject of the Governing Council means did not search this topic as it was the subject of the Constitution, " this piece Almstlh of this interview reveal as much broad-level political and intellectual Mr. Sistani as measured - it shows the progress of his vision strategy can put blocks of liberation for the Iraqi people - the rest of the parties to the political process and absorb the style optimization undermine plans occupier and content myself with this previous text it reflects you from reality - how others think and what they do and what hum and how he was thinking of Mr. al-Sistani, to understand first save the rights of Iraqis on an equal footing - Blahajh for further comment. and the late Sergio Vieira de Mello - is representative of the Secretary General of the United Nations in Iraq - went a victim of a terrorist bombing KD building the United Nations Mission after honest services presented to accelerate the political process in response honest with the aspirations of reference and have Rthah - in a humanitarian bent - Mr. al-Sistani, in a letter sent by former Secretary-General Kofi Annan also praised Mr. for his In a meeting which gathered a representative of Secretary-General of the Swedish de Mistura had both representatives remarks impressed with Mr. al-Sistani and his ability to lead the stage has Mr. de Mistura as a great honor for the United Nations to listen to the advice of Mr. Sistani's efforts to help the Iraqi people and has emerged as his advice in many of the stations of the necessity of speeding the electoral process and warned of the Administrative Law of Iraq has also seen a warning to the United Nations of cutting meetings with their representatives in the absence of a statement of non-mandatory Administrative Law and former refrain from inclusion in any UN resolution, which is a great position level senior leader of the interest of the Iraqi people above haggling and manipulations, and this is what made ​​the United Nations take it seriously to Maeetmta by the weight of social and attitudes wise and ability and wide to identify the points of error and take note of the policy of the occupier, who mastered the art of playing on the stage and the performance of the formulations legal nature vague and rubber and this Mahadda Representative Alommifi Iraq Lakhdar Brahimi to say in the description of Mr. Sistani - Al-Hayat newspaper - " I found people calm and informed and politically first class. " We have demonstrated this effect clearly in the recent events after the terrorist attack from the remnants of Daash that wreaked havoc and become a danger perched on the issuance of Iraqis and staring countries in the region, prompting Sistani to invite people to defend themselves and their homeland, it is considered a true guardian of the Iraqi people through recognizing the dimensions of this attack it is a protector of the region and this is recognized by everyone as it appears through the misgivings countries in the region and the world of this terrorist campaign marked by the statements of all countries of the world, without exception, and because Mr. al-Sistani, a man who believes the concept of the state, which is the rule of law and respect for institutions, called Mr. al-Sistani to the need to review each volunteer circuits official and do not exceed the law and non-infringement on the innocent so that the Al-Riyadh newspaper-oriented official of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia noted on this matter. hence the word, Mr. Ban Ki-moon - have responded to the reality imposed itself - "Mr. Sistani inspiring to his followers and to the world" and I like to finish objective mention two things: 1 - the transfer of some of the impressions of Mr. Amr Moussa, former Secretary General of the Arab States 2 - extracts and feelings of a reporter some newspapers - when he was accompanied by Mr. Amr Moussa - the direction of the reference Sistani in the case of conscience for these great personal The first point: regarding Mr. Amr Moussa and his impressions of the meeting, a modern fits the present time , Mr. Amr Moussa told reporters: "The thought of Mr. Sistani also understood is that the time has come because the governing rows all to rebuild Iraq without exception one though everything he says Sistani holds a lot of wisdom to the current situation and the future situation in the Arab and Muslim world , and I've got our blessing today visited the reference Sistani " so it was thought and speech, Mr. al-Sistani, and so will remain that he inherited from Islamic thought inherent goal of Muhammad and where Imam Ali in drawing the relationship between man and man the other: either a brother to you in religion or you in creation. second point: in Al-Ahram newspaper - On November 1, 2005 - and the feelings of humanity overflowing influenced by the status of moral said that the journalist: "All the evidence The indicators were showing that we are facing an extraordinary personality " in the first of his observations of Mr. Sistani also interested mention the scene detailed farewell "and let's Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani bosom warm his hands and not only with hands, as happened at the reception he calls us luck in our lives and our mission. " To see them reach the highest degree of interaction emotional when he says: "The same helicopter that Oqltna Najaf we go back to Baghdad, I do not know why we did not feel this time the same dread and anxiety that our acquisition in the way to go, although the snipers of the four had taken the same positions and have the same movements of windows planes, and even though the pilots wire the same way that we came from you pilot was quieter and we were able to, or that serenity and tranquility crept into our souls and our hearts after visiting the shrine of Imam Ali Karam Allah face and home Ayatollah Sistani!!. " Yes it is feeling did not live it just this reporter, but experienced all Iraqis and fair-minded people in the world tranquility surrounded by an aura of holiness and wisdom devised by the mind and radiated the spirit of man Istmayorma spirit of Najaf supervising Ali bin Abi Talib sound right. Eventually, I hope to be Osafna luck and I was pleased luck in this serious attempt Rev. shortcut for the supreme authority of the Shia Ali al-Sistani in his style and the idea with the international organizations that require a lot of study and meditation because it is one important way to know the dimensions of this great personal in its bid humanitarian, intellectual and political. By Sami Mohammed Eid.