Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Great Rumors In One

bostonangler

"..............................each time I hear a bank story where someone mentions the Iraqi Dinar and its revalue.....I can't help thinking of Moe from the 3 stooges when one of the other stooges says....

Niagra Falls!

"Iraqi Dinar.(Niagra Falls).............................................Slowly I turn.....inch by inch.....step by step........and then he proceeds to beat the stuffing out of the stooge that said Niagra Falls!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 1

Then there's this......

7-25-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Tlar  I have always thought it [rate] would be 1.16 or .86 cents.  I am as baffled…because it is much higher than I have ever thought.  I even went through the thinking process of how they could justify the 86 cents.  But I have now heard from too many people with dinars at banks waiting on being funded between $3.00 to $4.00 and one person …knows the guy who will sign off on the buy from B of A once they get the ok from the Treasury.  ...another person, a twenty year friend…was having a lunch with a business associate and they started talking dinars for the very first time.  My friend is a retired CFO of a company here in Dallas.  His friend, another accountant type, told him he was in a group that had deposited their dinars (over a billion) with another major bank and was expecting to be cashed out today at $3.71.  I personally talked to the guy...

------ So someone deposited dinar somewhere but didn't get paid?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nadita, gurus aside... I appreciate your story and I trust the story of a friend you put trust in.

As for an American bank manager not knowing the word Dinar but remembering that a currency was Iraqi... makes sense to me. I'd say a huge percentage of the American population is geographically ignorant... for example, when random people on the street were asked to name a country whose name began with the letter "U", the people named Yugoslavia, Utah, and Utopia.

I'm holding hopeful but not getting caught in the dangerous hype.

• Upvote 1

Nadita, gurus aside... I appreciate your story and I trust the story of a friend you put trust in.

As for an American bank manager not knowing the word Dinar but remembering that a currency was Iraqi... makes sense to me. I'd say a huge percentage of the American population is geographically ignorant... for example, when random people on the street were asked to name a country whose name began with the letter "U", the people named Yugoslavia, Utah, and Utopia.

I'm holding hopeful but not getting caught in the dangerous hype.

RTHawk,

I hear ya ;)

RUMOR: 

Dinar will be exchanged for Treasury Reserve Notes..... NOT "Federal Reserve Notes."

So far, these notes were supposedly in Mexico and will spread to EU.

Funny thing is, NO ONE HAS A PIC OF THESE NOTES.

So I call bull-scat.

Nothing will happen this month.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

gymrat,

I am sorry, did I miss something?

What exactly led you to the conclusion that I don't believe in this investment? Let me guess... Because I mentioned that no one knows when or if a RV will take place? Or maybe because I don't trip and fall into every BS bomb in the field (especially silly bank stories)... If I am wrong then do tell... When will the RV take place? Will it absolutely take place? Will it take place in your lifetime? Can you give me a single bank story that has panned out or had any truth to it whatsoever to date?

Of course I believe in this investment or else I wouldn't have invested in it. I bought dinar and still hold all that I purchased. I have no plans on selling it and yes, I occasionally check to make sure it is still where I stashed it lol... Just because I don't support the lies and puffing that come along with this "investment" does not mean I don't believe in it. I just choose to be rational and call the BS for what it really is rather than ride the dizzying dinar carousel of recycled poop!

I have hope just as everyone else in this endeavor does but, it is not GUARANTEED and that is the only thing we can say is fact at this point in time...

I understand that many people don't want to hear the truth and would rather live in a fantasy where all of their hopes and dreams come true but, this is a speculative investment and people should try and stay a little more grounded so as not to get caught up in all the hype and lose their reasoning or sight of what the possible outcomes could be pertaining to this situation. Again, I believe a RV will happen at some point but, when? how? and yes, even IF? are questions that remain to be answered.

Just because you believe/want something doesn't always make it so...

Agreed and grazie . Some common sense is always in demand  in general and espe. when it comes to this particular investment.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ! Is this meant to be funny or do I have a dirty mind ?

You have a dirty mind.

My parents were kind enough to give me my dong in hopes I would save it until that special day..........

oh well

And you did a lot of damage with that.....

• Upvote 1

My friend went to his bank to buy dong and ended up talking to the bank manager and was told "something big is about to happen".  

Being an optimistic skeptic (if there IS such a thing) I would say that this is a pumper's post, but since it comes from Nadita, it sends shivers up my spine to think that this MIGHT be "our time". I cannot believe that , after so many "Yeah, Right's" we might be able to say, "RIGHT ON!" good luck to us all  !! ?? !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4

Being an optimistic skeptic (if there IS such a thing) I would say that this is a pumper's post, but since it comes from Nadita, it sends shivers up my spine to think that this MIGHT be "our time". I cannot believe that , after so many "Yeah, Right's" we might be able to say, "RIGHT ON!" good luck to us all  !! ?? !!!!!!!!!

Nadita got obviously no fault in it,  neither her friend ... I say it's the bank mgr. fault for stating that dreadful  phrase ( that we heard billions of times before...). We all know that's a "Guru" fav.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I would think if a country was going to rv that they would need to prove they honor their currency after they rv before they start spending their currency world wide

So how do ya do that ?

Here's one way

You spread a certain amount of currency around the globe , very cheap based on a rumor of a rv , redeemable for goods and services

Then you rv

Now after you rv they honor that rate in goods and services

They don't have to provide foreign currency for redemption

Only goods and services at that new revalued exchange rate

Over time they establish a stable exchange rate and a sovereign credit rating

After that other country's start to accept that currency in their reserves

Once these currency's are accepted in govt treasury depts and central banks then the currency becomes exchangable

I don't think there will be a huge rush to exchange dinar into dollars

But the Iraqi economy would definatly grow if they redeemed the dinar for goods and services from Iraq or Vietnam

So the private sector is unleashed and the economy grows because of the raise in exports of goods and services

And as long as the trade balance is in surplus there's no way the currency could lose value

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

But if they just started spending a newly revalued currency all over the world and created a trade deficit

The currency would lose value and everyone would know they can't honor it and their credit rating would be crap

So I think the only way is to somehow distribute the currency first

We actually paid ( invested ) out money to help them accomplish that goal

I don't think their plan is to screw over investors and screw up their sovereign credit rating for a few billion dollars when they have trillionz of dollars in natural resources to back it up

I think they like us investors who gave them their start

I might not be able to put this in the right words to explain it

But I think you get the general idea

They needed to get their currency in the hands of all walks of life to jump start their new economy

Now unleash the private sector

I believe they have had the private sector strapped until all regulations taxes and tariffs were in place

Lest go WTO

So are they ready ?

Or do they need another year or two ?

Are the other factions in Iraq worried a rv would give this govt so much credibility that they will remain in power forever so they are creating instabllity and trying to break up Iraq before it's too late and the economy is doing great

How do you explain to the Kurds they need to succeed once the economy is booming

The Kurds want their own country to end at the three provinces

They want it to expand into turkey and Iran

But if Iraq is off the table their chance for success is all but over in turkey and Iran

Same goes for the Sunnis break away

Now is their only chance

If the dinar did rv , and everything takes off

All that is over forever

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1