Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - The Bank Promised Between $3 And $4 (For IQD Deposited With Them) !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Another Mentioning Of Tlar's Bank Story - It's In His Last Post Near The Bottom !

Schiz:  Hey Mike, I fear we still have a bit of a wait once even PM is voted in. That isn't a complete goi, the new PM then has 30 days to seat all the people in the positions. Something M didn't do for the whole 4 years he was in...and what we were waiting for.

(we seem to be forgetting all the other positions that need to be seated too to complete a government) we gotta give ourselves a reality check, if thats what turki is waiting for they got a lot of work to do yet. lots of positions to fill!

If turki is waiting for a fully seated goi we may still have  a few months wait in this yet, If he just wants to see the new PM (which we all hope) this should be over quicker than that.
~~~

Schiz Continues:  I'm kinda hoping the budget and all those laws that need passing have been done and just await a vote in parliament, or maybe get activated at the same time cbi does the change.

In my head I still see months and months of waiting for us yet, but I hope all we need to see is a new Prime Minister!

My rational mind says were prob waiting till Jan one now or the start of the next quarter, I hope i'm wrong, i'm soo ready for this *** to end NOW!

Woodlips:  Appears there is no stability yet.  http://www.cjad.com/WorldCP/Article.aspx?id=429831

XXXX:  Did anyone say there was?  And it's the "security" part of "stability and security" you're looking for. By "stability," Turki was referencing the government

Rockstar,  They would have to be in a big hurry, and get the government formed right away, but it's not impossible. I may have a bit of a disagreement with Schiz about how long that takes.

If you get the right guy, and he already has his ministers selected, that part can go really fast. Maliki just took so long, and never went through with it, because he was trying to play dictator.

United for Reform has had months to negotiate the new cabinet, and I would think they already have a pretty good idea of who goes where.

Schiz:  Rev, Iraq has never been stable, not since the dawn of it's existence lol, the facts are it will never be stable, not with so many opposing religions who have killed each other off for hundreds of years.

Iraq has never been stable and it certainly wasnt even when it was worth over 3 bucks, I think they were at war with Iran then.

I think we get confused, stability to the cbi is political stability. He wants people in those security positions, wehich in itself will help stability and security on the ground.

Iraq was a mess in 2010 but you know, experts say that was the most stable iraq had been for like 50yrs or summin LOL!

Yeah i'm hoping this too but i'm just stretching out a reasonable timeline so i aint too miffed off with the wait for it all lol

I remember Allawi saying he could seat the government in days, here's hoping whoever the next pm is (mahdi :P ) will be able to too

XXXX:   Yeah, "security" and "stability" are certainly relative terms

Jtdinar:                Schiz, I don't think we are waiting for a full GOI. Who the *** knows what Turki meant when he said "stability" of course that means something different to the Iraqis than it does to us. So who knows. I honestly don't think they can push this out until next year. We shall see......Tlar way say you????

Tlar:   If I remember correctly, the word he used was "settled" not stability or security when he said, "i would do it now if the government (I think he meant issue) was settled."  Can someone go back and check?

Look, things are going very well at present.  The PM position is a tricky one to resolve.  Nobody envisioned that the SOL leadership would still be backing M by this point.  tlar

Woodlips:  Iraqi lawmakers elect new president as attacks kill dozens, Islamic extremists blow up mosque        http://www.cjad.com/WorldCP/Article.aspx?id=429831

Mike:  Great article, woodlips. For me, this is just more pressure on Maliki, and more importantly, the folks who are trying to get rid of him. While the Shia politicians fool around, ISIL is working overtime to destroy every mosque and shrine that have meaning to the Shia's.

Sistani and Iran are only going to ratchet up the pressure for Maliki to step down. It's pretty clear the military has lost the ability to control the country, this will continue until a unified Iraq is created.

Fredl:  Tlar, I thought the SOL backing Maliki was really a non factor with the Coalition having the majority.

Woodlips:   Excuse me. But there have been many who invisioned that the SOL leadership would still be backing M by this point.

Tlar:  Everybody has tried to get him to quit yet he hangs on.  He just tried to get the courts to declare the SOL as the largest block.  It is not.  The NA is the largest block because technically they are all one block. 

There are blocks in the SOL threatening their leadership if they pursue this line of action by pulling out of the SOL and re-aligning themselves with the coalition. 

The SOL will loose in the next couple of days.  It is a party in flames with many members that have grown tired of this game.  These are the only true patriots in their party.

Also they are still meeting.  The news coverage makes it sound like they have adjourned because that's the way Jubouri wants it.  You can forget the August 5th date. 

That also is there as a backstop date and and as soon as this issue is resolved, they will call for the nominee and vote.   This should be over before August 5th.

The SOL better come around or there will be re-alignments in the NA and the SOL will no longer have a voice if they continue to hold their ground on a M nomination.

M's plan to use the courts backfired on him.  He had intended to go to the court in secret to get a ruling to to force his nomination.  It was his last straw.  Give this a few days.  More info will slip out.

This is another tricky nomination but it will come out right.  The SOL IMO will emerge as a weak party by the time this is over.  Don't ask me how I know but you will be very happy with the rate. 

I am pretty sure I now know the rate.  It is even a little higher than I thought but I am not going to ****.  Hang in and quit knit picking the small stuff.  We need a budget and a PM and an RV, period.

All three are within site and are being done while we watch.  The plan is to expeditiously do them - and they are.  Tlar

Brule:   Central Bank: Delete the zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the political and economic situation

Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki 02/05/2014 12:04  Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD:

The governor of the central bank and agency Abdel Basset Turki, said Friday that the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency will not be applied, except in the case of the stability of political and economic situation of the country, denying the issuance of a new decision of the Bank in this regard. said Turkish for "tomorrow Press ","

The central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country. "

and added that "the implementation of such a project needs to arrange all the accounts and records of the Iraqi state before starting any move to change the status of the currency and the way that provides a smooth flow of work and maintain the price of the currency in the local market from manipulation of traders in it. "

said Turki that "talk is not only about the lifting of the zeroes where to change currency will rearrange government records completely change the accounts that deal with public spending," denying "the issuance of any decision New from the central bank regarding the deletion of zeros from the currency. "

referred to as the central bank denied the earlier direct the project restructuring of the Iraqi currency next year and delete the zeros of the three of them, because this time is appropriate, indicating that the applied project is in coordination with the Iraqi government and its institutions relevant.

Tlar:     Let me try to clarify what I am saying.  Jubouri just read the rules and determined the largest block is the NA of which everybody in the NA is a part of.  The total block consists of 178 MP's. 

The SOL has 95 of those MP's the coalition has 83.  But the blocks that are not SHIA, the Sunni's the Kurds and the Turkmen have the balance of the MP's out of 326 or they control 148 MP'S combined.

So the NA (Shia) is determined to be the largest block and it is the NA who has the right to nominate a PM, not just the SOL.  To pull this off the coalition Shia's must either get defectors from the SOL to align with them or they must get the SOL itself to nominate specific acceptable candidates such as Chalabi or Maudi. 

To control the most votes they must get about 10 MP's away from the SOL to join with them which would give them 93 MP'S to the SOL's 85. 

That would be enough to allow the coalition to make the nomination either by open vote or by secret ballot.  The coalition can do neither at present because they would lose and the SOL would nominate Maliki. 

The other way and the way they have attempted to do since the end of the elections is to convince the SOL that if they want to remain relevant, they should run Chalabi or Maudi or both as the nominees acceptable to the Sunnis,K Kurds and Turkemen and the Shia coalition. 

That way the NA would present a unified nominee/nominees that everyone could vote yes to.  A real election.  The SOL has stone walled as we know. 

They have waffled but they always come back to Maliki is our guy.  This late in the game I believe the coalition strategy has now changed and they will take advantage of the cracks in the SOL and get a re-alignment of MP's to control this. 

I believe the decision was made today to quit trying to convince the SOL leadership of anything and to just pick them apart asking defectors to join the coalition ranks to build a majority in the NA.

That is the hold up.  It will work but it will take a few days to maybe a week to be sure that they have the votes.

They have let the SOL know of this plan by earlier threatening to do this in an attempt to get them to come around, and that is why Maliki went to the judges to get a court order that the SOL was the largest block.  It was his attempt to thwart this move. 

We will just have to be patient but I believe there is enough dissention in the SOL that it won't take long.  tlar

Mally:   What do you guys make of this line.  Isnt there some more laws or at least a law that will have to address this.  I forget what the law is called sometimes referenced on dinar sites but basically it would make sure you would owe the usd equivalent for what your debt is now.

Im not doing a good job explaining this but say you owe 10K usd on a house to a bank but the loan says 10 million dinars.  How would the law allow you to still only owe 10k usd equivalent in dinars post rv?

"the implementation of such a project needs to arrange all the accounts and records of the Iraqi state before starting any move to change the status of the currency and the way that provides a smooth flow of work and maintain the price of the currency in the local market from manipulation of traders in it. "

Mally:     law of indebtedness?  Is there such a thing?

Tlar:  Mally, You are speaking of the a part of law of indebtedness.

Tlar:  "The central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency in case settled political and economic situation of the country. " Brule rules, Brule rules,  Brule rules.

HandOverFist:    So are we thinking, per the above article, that they will "raise the zeros" in Iraq only.....and not on the currency we hold?

HandOverFist:  Brule, I just get very nervous when Tlar says north of $3.50 and you post an article that says "raise the zeros". $3.50, or anything over a dollar, seems like too much if they don't drop the zeros. I just don't think they would let us have that much, neither our government or theirs.

Tlar:  HOF, raise the zeroes means removing the zeroes. All that means is the zeroes will be gone.

I have come to realize that it does not necessarily tell us the rate.  I was the biggest proponent of it meaning 86 cents for years if you remember. 

I was looking at it as a be all statement describing taking the three zeroes off of  the exchange rate of.00086 which would become .86.  But it only means the three zeroes will be gone from the exchange rate.  The new exchange rate will no longer have three leading zeroes.

At a dollar the three zeroes are gone just as they are at any number greater than a dollar.  So deleting the zeroes does not describe nor give us really a clue as to what the rate is or if it is over a dollar.  I was wrong.

I am now pretty sure I know the rate.  I could still be wrong but I have some pretty strong evidence IMO to support my view that the rate will be on the upper side of $3.50.  

Remember I told you about the bank deal and how many friends I have that have deposited their dinars in this deal.  The bank promised between 3 and 4 dollars or they would simply give the dinars back. 

I have as of yesterday received some more information further refining the rate but can't yet say what it is or disclose the rate  without getting certain people in trouble. 

I did confirm this information with another source and the numbers were the same.

I will disclose more tomorrow at about 4 o'clock if certain things come to pass.  If they don't I will still report tomorrow either way but will still have to remain guarded in what I say until this is all but over.

I know I will be very happy if the rate is what I have found out.  I hope you will agree. 

We are so very close.  IMO it would take some extraordinary unforeseen event to stop this at this point.  This has been well planned out.  We are seeing the finish of this investment everyday now.  tlar

Frank:    tlar -  Regarding the process removal of zeroes - This, IMO is the most significant question facing this investment.  I have read one article posted by Kaperoni indicating that the leading zeros will be deleted from the exchange rate.

I have read other articles stating that the zeros will be deleted from the right side of the categories of the current currency as well as references to the deleting of zeros and currency exchange that have been applied in 53 countries, including Turkey, which had six zeros deleted. 

These articles are available for anyone to read.  I, like everyone else is  hoping for the best but have to admit that until this deal goes down; the deletion of zeros process will remain a huge question. 
just a guy:   Still remember guys, you cannot take away zeros from all the denominations,..(ie,.50's, 250's 500's and so on) So in saying that it will deleat anything other than the "leeding zeros" from the rate, is a mute idea.

XXXX:   deleting zeros wouldn't remove zeros from the actually currency itself.  It would be from the nominal rate.

Just a Guy: Thats,..."what I just said"
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

He's drunk

okay Texas1 that's the third time today you made me belly laugh.  Thank you!!!  

I do think tlar likes to take a wee dram every now and then...he's a good guy/well intended. JMO

• Upvote 6

1 - 2015   just  too  see  who is doing  what ------>  isis  leaving the area ,  or   just  settling down ,  prime minister  seated  and cabinet  forming ,  and  the  start  of re-reading  all the  bills and laws again !

I can't believe that any legitimate bank would get involved in buying people's dinar promising them to pay them a certain amount for it. Sound like a Reno scam. I would never give my Dinar to anyone for a paper IOU.

Dang auto correct.....weird, I never said anything about buying a comrades dinner and it won't correct.

I said buying people's dinar.....

What the heck is going on? Am I being PUNKED?

Edited by Tripphood
  • Upvote 3

What's this stuff about Reno I occasionally hear on the forums?

"RENO" is where IQD"s are sent to be exchanged and removed from optimistic investors to be replaced by a promise (or other worthless document) that whoever they are turning their IQD's over to that has the inside track, next tier, only real connection to getting IQD's exchanged for USD. 

I am not saying they don't seem to make a convincing (and changing) argument, but the millions of IQD I am aware of being turned in there have never seen even 1 cent in return. This is only over the past 5 years, so maybe they are still waiting. 

I WOULD NOT SEND ANY IQD to Reno!  :twocents:

I can't believe that any legitimate bank would get involved in buying Comrade's Dinner promising them to pay them a certain amount for it. Sound like a Reno scam. I would never give my Dinar to anyone for a paper IOU.

Dang auto correct.....weird, I never said anything about buying a comrades dinner and it won't correct.

I said buying Comrade's Dinner.....

What the heck is going on? Am I being PUNKED?

Thank you Comrade

• Upvote 1

I think the positions all need to be filled. Especially with the security minister positions. That's what they were waiting for after the last election. God, I can't believe I'm hearing myself say that.  Here we are again waiting for the same "merry-go-round".

I think it's going to take a couple of months to get this sorted before they do anything with the dinar. I still feel good about  my prediction of the fall of 2014. That's what I felt a year ago and I'm still clinging to it...for life. :P

Coquerels-sifaka-feeding-hanging-from-br

• Upvote 2

I think the positions all need to be filled. Especially with the security minister positions. That's what they were waiting for after the last election. God, I can't believe I'm hearing myself say that. Here we are again waiting for the same "merry-go-round".

I think it's going to take a couple of months to get this sorted before they do anything with the dinar. I still feel good about my prediction of the fall of 2014. That's what I felt a year ago and I'm still clinging to it...for life. :P

Coquerels-sifaka-feeding-hanging-from-br

Just in time for a trip to Belize, get back home and visit with the CPA and get ready for the holidays!!! I'm a happy camper right now with visions of sugar plumbs dancing through my head!!!! :)

• Upvote 1