Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - We Are Now Down To Days And Not Months !

DinarThug

"............................................................could you Gurus please be correct at least once!!!"  "I ordered my Bentley.....it is sitting in the showroom....................and......................they want me to pick it up!"

"I told them that the Gurus said I would be a wealthy man soon...and could I pick up the car based on that info................they didn't buy it!" 

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 3

I like Stryker, but he is trying to do what Adam has already done!  As for a plans & strategies after the RV. I, for one have my wagon, hitched to Adam! Adam, has been working for years on his programs.He has the experience & knowledge that is needed, to help everyone, when the time is right. Stryker, I think is a good guy, and means well, but I dont think he has the qualifications to oversee what he is attemping to do. He is just now trying to put all this together. We all know how much time and travel Adam has put into this investment. Granted, this could go on for years, then Stryker  would have the  time to learn and organize his plans. Hopefully, Iraq is on the verge of doing something with their money! On Stryker, I have not researched his qualifications and do not know much about him, other than what he says on his show. Again I do think he is a good guy and means well! With that being said, I'm ridin with Adam! :twocents:   P.S. Bravo11, has been right, all these years on Iraq and the RV. Bravo11 has stated there will be no RV till at least 2016 I believe that is what he last posted a couple of months ago I think! :shrug:

With all the positive news out there right now, even Adam is hinting, that this might be over soon.  Let's hope it is, but please all.....do not stand too close to the balconey, in case it doesn't.... :lol:

Stay positive.....

Well Adam has a way of always saying progress looks good, things are heading in the right direction, and the right things are getting done.

We ARE seeing little miracles every so often, but these only move the POSSIBILITY of monetary reform closer by a millimeter at a time.

He is encouraging without putting labels on things and without attributing every little thing to RV popping in 48 hours.

"A move in the right direction." 

Remember, everything can happen the right way, all the people can be seated, etc. etc. but the button will be pushed when they darn well feel like it and when they are READY.

They will be READY when the country's economy can SUSTAIN a rate through exports, cash flow, and growth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well Adam has a way of always saying progress looks good, things are heading in the right direction, and the right things are getting done.

We ARE seeing little miracles every so often, but these only move the POSSIBILITY of monetary reform closer by a millimeter at a time.

He is encouraging without putting labels on things and without attributing every little thing to RV popping in 48 hours.

"A move in the right direction." 

Remember, everything can happen the right way, all the people can be seated, etc. etc. but the button will be pushed when they darn well feel like it and when they are READY.

They will be READY when the country's economy can SUSTAIN a rate through exports, cash flow, and growth.

I always appreciate the simple, basic , down-to-earth ole common sense.

What Stryker is doing post RV is nothing like what AM is doing........you will not be asked to put your dinars in two envelopes, one FedEx the other UPS and send it to some "lawyer" in Belize 24 hrs ahead of you, then you fly to Belize only to find that you and your dinar are forever separated..........but don't despair, I will k33p you busy at one of my many post RV investments.............cause I'm taking my dinar to the bank myself, pay my taxes and live the life of luxury! Post RV never let you be separated from your dinar .......EVEN at the bank till it is confirmed deposited into your account........wether your a fan of this countrie's current government or not , just pay your taxes and don't run to another country trying to get out of paying them! Strykers not scamming no one like some are! 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

What Stryker is doing post RV is nothing like what AM is doing........you will not be asked to put your dinars in two envelopes, one FedEx the other UPS and send it to some "lawyer" in Belize 24 hrs ahead of you, then you fly to Belize only to find that you and your dinar are forever separated..........but don't despair, I will k33p you busy at one of my many post RV investments.............cause I'm taking my dinar to the bank myself, pay my taxes and live the life of luxury! Post RV never let you be separated from your dinar .......EVEN at the bank till it is confirmed deposited into your account........wether your a fan of this countrie's current government or not , just pay your taxes and don't run to another country trying to get out of paying them! Strykers not scamming no one like some are! 

I somewhat agree with you but I don't believe AM is a scammer but an entrepreneur who found an opportunity to make some bucks.  Nothing wrong with that but, the offshore and corporate angle is just one step off the map for me when similar protections are available right here in the good 'ol USA.  Setting up a corp is a personal choice and may not be needed by everyone.  Either way pay as little taxes as you legally can and be grateful for the windfall... whenever it comes B)  

• Upvote 2

Yeah I here that! I got in this Well over 10 years Ago! I haven't been on this! Or, Any Dinar sites for years now! I was tolled back then that it would be 10 years before anything happened! Just like the way it want down for Germany and Japan! But it Did Happen! Well I Feel its getting Very Close now! So, I'm back on the sites! At least this one! LOL! I have always liked Adam! I don't need some of the stuff he is always selling, But, That's just me! Nothing against a guy putting some good info out there for the people that don't have a clue! and No reason a guy should not make a little coin for all his time and trouble! I like his news letter and his info! I think he is a strait up guy!

Truth be tolled Hitler Obama has been blocking the RV with the help of insiders like Maliki for over 6 years! The US put him in Office! He was Our Guy! LOL!  In fact if Iraq had RV'ed last year they would not be having the problems with the people they have not paid in years! That they are having Now!   Hey! They want there money too!  (o;   Hey, Its just my Opinion We all have one! (o; 

Some Guys in my Group are supposed to be selling out for 0.90 Cents on the Iraq Dollar next week! Not a Bad Return for a $750.00 Dollar investment per million Dinar Back when We got into it! (o;  But its probably B.S. like everything else! But, I will let you all know if it pays out! I went to LA, CA. 2 weeks ago and meat with the guys, Its put together from Oil Future Brokers! But, You got to have Billions of Dinar to get in! Yes I said BILLIONS! My Group got in on the coat tales of an investor with 5 Billion! (B) some of my group that got in just to see? Only put in a few million! for a total of 65, Million Dinar! I can not say much more about it! But if it pays out I'm sure after words it will be all over the internet? BTW, According to the IRS, and the US Treasury I saw when I was there! Tax's Will Be! Long Term Capital Gains! Or, 15% Plus! Don't forger your home State Tax's So, Figure putting away 21% For Tax's next year! (o; I'm Putting away 42% Because I figure Obama is gonna get his hands on it if we get paid! But to each his own! LOL!!  (o;   Yeah, I through in 3 million, I figure I could risk that much for $0.90 Cents on the Iraq Dinar? We do have a contract! And if it RV's for 3 or 4 or 25 dollars tomorrow we get are Dinar back! One of our guys has it in a bank in LA SDB now with the key! So I'm not worried! But, Like you! I'll believe it when it happens right?  Let me know if any of you have heard about this? They are doing it in 6 places across the country! I only know of LA and Vegas! Probably NY,? I didn't ask, didn't care! Only our guy in LA that is holding our Dinar is not supposed to tell! The Background and Disclosure crap he has gone through in the last few weeks was incredible! But, In any event! If Oil Futures are willing to tie up Billions in US Dollars to get Oil Credits! (Dinar) for 90 Cents on the Dollar! Its must be going to RV SOON! And that is great news for everyone right? (o;   

Oh if you think I'm BSing? Yes! Look it up! The Dinar in the US is NOT Going back to Iraq! It will be counted and serial numbers documented and then the treasury will destroy it! and the US Oil Companies get OIL Credits for ever Iraq Dollar and get a Huge discount on the amount they will pay credits for barrels of OIL! They are the ones going to give you 3 or 4 Dollars for each Iraq Dinar once it RV's So Sure they want all they can get at 90 Cents on the Dollar! NOW!  They are buying! Or, Expected to buy over 150, Billion Dinar at this price!   Insider trading? Yeah I guess it is!? But, Then the Government can do what ever they want! That's why they have to buy the dinar from US Investors! That are tired of waiting for the RV! All the Rich people that bought billions when this Dinar deal was first brought to the US by president Bush! When he didn't get as much as he wanted to pay for the war! From Selling to The Rich! He then opened it up! to all us poor Slobs to take up the slack! and we did! (o; 

The only GOOD thing here! Is that the OIL Futures investors that are buying this Dinar, Is they have bought OVER a Billion Already! They can NOT Afford to set on that much money for another 5! Or, So years! The RV will Happen VERY! VERY! Soon!   (o;   YEAHHHH!  

Also! If you have a REAL BLACK LIGHT! Check all your Dinar!  So, Far!  Average! About 15% has come up Counterfeit!  When run through them dinar counting and verifying machines! (Forget the Name just now!) But, All the banks are having to get them! My B of A has there's NOW! and are training people today! I met with the bank manager a few weeks ago! he is ready! and my LLC account is all set up and ready!

You can say everything I just said is BS and you all probably will! That's is OK! I don't care! I cant get anyone else in this deal now anyway! Unless? They do another one! They may? I will let people know because you need LOTS of Dinar! But! Its just means that the RV is going to happen Soon!   And that's All I am Saying! Believe anything you want! You don't know me from Adam! (o;  But let me know after this goes down, If I was right? OK? LOL!    (o;  

I am just letting you know that the RV will happen VERY! VERY! Soon!   That's all!   I have been waiting well over 10 years! I know how it feels! Just hang On! I know people that sold out for what they paid!  They just went out and bought more Dinar for this Deal! If your thinking about selling out and giving up? Wait!!  A little longer! Its close! (o;

I am not a pumper! Or, What ever you call them now!?  Look up My ID! I have been a member for years! I just got tired of hiring every day it was going to RV! I was tolled! and the ones that tolled me where right! It would take 10 Years! Time is up! Lets Have an RV! Soon!   (o;  Be happy everyone!   This, I believe will come in with in at a few cents of Kuwait!  Get ready to be Very! Very! Rich!  (o;    See Yeah soon!    Merlin    (o; 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your 100% Right!  The US is Cracking down HARD! on Off shore banks and holdings company's! and they just made a BIG Deal and the US is Getting ALL the info in the Swiss Banks! It will not be long now!   All the Rich that think they have been avoiding paying there tax's are in for a BIG Wake UP CALL! and slap in the face! to make sure they are paying attention and there TAX'S!!!!  Just pay the dam tax's and be done with it! I just checked with the IRS and the Treasury 2 weeks ago! This WILL Be   "Long Term Capital Gains!"  Period!   That is 15%   But! Do Not forget your home State Tax's! As Well!   I am holding out 21% for Tax's next year! Or the year it RV's!  IN fact! If Obama is still in Office when this RV happens?  I am putting into savings 42% Because if Obama has his way! He WILL Tax us for everything he can get legally? Or, Otherwise! He will just write a new law! So Hang On!   But, Even at that, If you have 20 Million? Or More? Giving up 50% to stay safe from the IRS! Still Leaves you a hole Lots of Money's!!!!    (O:  

• Upvote 2

Don't be dissin Stryker. He is one of the more likable, as well as believable gurus. I've heard as late as 2015, but with the huge moves Iraq has made in the past 4 weeks, it appears they are finally ready to make the changes necessary for Iraq to move forward. If only a sniper would fix the Maliki roach problem there, I would breath easier. The man is a royal pest at this time and just needs to be exiled, at least till the new PM has been named.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If it's Bush's fault that this happens as a proper miracle RV with the notes that we currently hold, I will make a little "Shrub Shrine" in my house and be happy for the ONE THING he did right. Under his photo will be flowers and "I'm the decider."

• Upvote 1

If it's Bush's fault that this happens as a proper miracle RV with the notes that we currently hold, I will make a little "Shrub Shrine" in my house and be happy for the ONE THING he did right. Under his photo will be flowers and "I'm the decider."

Don't forget sticks of incense...

• 4 weeks later...

Let's see. I think that I first heard "days, not months..." when I first got into this ride about five plus years ago, so that must mean that by 2019 we just might see this RV happen. Ya' thinks ???

No kidding.  Time sure has passed.  I think I first bought in November 2009, and I log in and see almost exactly the same posts, just different names. 

• Upvote 1

The only hold up of this whole deal has been greed.  peck away at people for sticking their neck out if it makes you feel better.  be it insanity or knowledge, either way it takes a lot to actually speak about something you feel strongly about. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only hold up of this whole deal has been greed. peck away at people for sticking their neck out if it makes you feel better. be it insanity or knowledge, either way it takes a lot to actually speak about something you feel strongly about.

Oh, I'm very well known for speaking out. So here ya go buddy.

Stryker is a wannabe guru who's been in dinar around three years. Back then when he

started here (like all gurus) he didn't know Jack about Iraq . He tried scamming members

here, and now has his own blog charging people who believe he's got some, "contacts".

He has another name here. Because he's unemployed he's spent three years reading

everything possible so as to convince novices of his expertise. And back when he

started he was calling RV every week. He's a very positive and upbeat personality,

But that is a necessary job qualification for his relatively new career.

So sorry if the truth is difficult to digest.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it's not hard at all to ingest.  I don't need to digest it being I don't really care.  my statement was meant for all who speak out about dinar or anything.  there are good and there are bad just as anything in life.  it just so happened to end up on a thread that was started from him.  that's my fault for not stating that in the beginning.