Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The start of the special session of parliament to elect the President of the Republic

yota691

Urgent .. the start of the special session of parliament to elect the President of the Republic

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 11:22

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

The Council of Representatives, on Thursday, for the election of its president.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the House of Representatives began its selection of personalized for president from among 93 candidates.

The Kurdish blocs nominated at a meeting in late at night MP Fuad Masum, for the post of President of the Republic after receiving 30 votes, while his rival, Barham Saleh on 23 votes and will provide the Kurdish blocs named a candidate reported to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives on Thursday morning. "

The Kurds had threatened yesterday to pull out of the political process in Iraq, if you did not choose a candidate for the presidency of the Kurdish republic. "Ended

Urgent .. parliamentary source: 41 candidates, only qualified for nomination for the office of President of the Republic

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 11:36

[baghdad - where]

Revealed a parliamentary source said on Thursday that only 41 candidates qualified for nomination for the office of President of the Republic were excluded other candidates.

The source, who preferred not to be named, told all of Iraq [where] that "the Committee on the audit lists the names of candidates for the post of President of the Republic confirmed that the 41 candidates, only qualified for nomination were excluded others."

He said "these names will be presented at today's meeting to vote on the selection of one of them for the post of President of the Republic.

The head of the House of Representatives, Salim al said on Wednesday that he "was excluded and the withdrawal of 11, 2 and 93 candidates competing for the post of President of the Republic.

And hold the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon, its own personality by choosing the position of President of the Republic.

The Kurdish blocs nominated at a meeting in late at night MP Fuad Masum, for the post of President of the Republic after receiving 30 votes, while his rival, Barham Saleh on 23 votes and will provide the Kurdish blocs named a candidate reported to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives on Thursday morning. "Ended 2

14694.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

MPs sworn constitutional Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Author: SSJ 
Editor: BS 07.24.2014 12:44 Number of Views: 67 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Distributed presidency of the parliament, on Thursday, the ballot papers for the selection of a new president in accordance with the mechanism of direct voting by members of the Iraqi parliament.

He said Parliament Speaker Salim al in a speech during the start of the hearing, that the "93 figure was nominated for the post of president of the republic will be selecting a president by direct vote by the House of Representatives," noting that "the candidate must get two-thirds of the votes in the first session to be president of the republic."

He added that al-Jubouri, "can be elected the candidate a majority in the second hearing in the case of failure of the first session to elect the president by a majority of two-thirds of the votes."

12:49:24 / 07/2014

XENDAN2462013_B.jpg

Khandan - began the Iraqi parliament to hold its own in the selection of the president on Thursday. According to a parliamentary source for "Khandan", said the council began a little while ago to hold its own in the selection of the President. source noted that House Speaker Salim al began to read the names of candidates for the post of prime Republic.

• Upvote 1

Morning Yota and DV,

It seems we are moving along. We have he rest of the day and then the break. I am feeling good about the break. I am guessing that they will accomplish any final negotiations on the Budget, HCL, Presidential Elections, and hopfefully studying of the necessary economic reforms. I try to always remember, none of these discussions are NEW! They have a host of laws, policies, rules, and regulations just waiting to implement once the time was right. This is their time. The entire month of August will have us on pins and needles. I personally believe September will be my Speculation month to remember for a lifetime as it ends Q3, where I am looking for the ISX/ESX to give me my 2nd wind on this journey.

Blessings,

Tariq Harb: winning the post of president needs to vote 220 deputies in the first round

24/07/2014 12:52:00

3651122472014_nnn.jpg       Legal expert Tareq Harb

Said legal expert Tareq Harb, one of the candidates to win the position of the presidency needs to be two-thirds of votes of the members of the House of Representatives.

He explained in an interview for war PUKmedia , on Thursday, that according to the law, the session held a majority, which is the presence of 165 deputies, adding that the position of the president needs to win votes of 220 deputies to which two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives.

He explained that in the event of war, the number of deputies present less than two-thirds of the council members, the vote in the first round will not lead to any candidate win, pointing out that it would need to go to the second round.

The war that does not require a second session to win, two-thirds of the members of the Council, stressing that more candidates Haza on the vote in the first round, will compete in the second round, and gets more number of the votes is elected president.

The House of Representatives began its afternoon to elect the President of the Republic.

Urgent .. start the process of parliamentary vote to elect the President of the Republic

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 13:02

[baghdad - where]

House of Representatives began the process of a secret ballot to elect the President of the Republic in its Thursday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the ballot includes 101 candidates for the position of the various political blocs."

The House of Representatives held its session today for the election of one of these candidates for the post of President of the Republic with the Kurdish blocs announced today introduced the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum, a candidate for the post, it may be the front-runner among the political consensus. Ended

Urgent .. start the process of parliamentary vote to elect the President of the Republic

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 13:02

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

House of Representatives began the process of a secret ballot to elect the President of the Republic in its Thursday.

According to a parliamentary source told all of Iraq [where] that "the ballot includes 101 candidates for the position of the various political blocs."

The House of Representatives held its session today for the election of one of these candidates for the post of President of the Republic with the Kurdish blocs announced today introduced the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum, a candidate for the post, it may be the front-runner among the political consensus. Ended

•  
  •  

24-07-2014 01:18 PM

Baghdad (news) .. started the House of Representatives to vote on the selection of the President of the Republic. said parliamentary source (of the Agency news): The 'House of Representatives began to vote on the President of the Republic', noting that 'the vote is moving towards Kurdistan Alliance candidate Fuad Masum'. / End / h. / P

Urgent .. Parliament: the closure of the polls and start the process of sorting the Presidential elections

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 13:24

[baghdad - where]

Closed the polls for the election to President of the Republic, which took place at the meeting of the Council of Representatives on Thursday.

A reporter told all of Iraq [where] that "the ballot boxes were sealed after MPs cast their ballots to elect a 101 candidates for the post of President of the Republic."

He added that the process start counting the votes began immediately after the vote. "

The House of Representatives has held its own today to elect one of the candidates for the post of president of the republic's population of 101 and a candidate with the Kurdish blocs announced today introduced the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum, a candidate for the post, it may be the front-runner among the political consensus. Ended

14693.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Hall of the House of Representatives during its first meeting Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Author: HH, SSJ 
Editor: HH 07/24/2014 1:26 p.m. number of readings: 60 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

Completed, on Thursday, the voting process for the selection of the president from among the 93 candidates, while the counting process began.

Said House Speaker Salim al, "The voting process to choose a president from among 93 candidates ended," and urged members of the House of Representatives to "return to their places to begin the screening process."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives began on Thursday, voting to choose the president from among the 93 candidates for the position.

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, on Thursday, (July 24, 2014), its fourth meeting of the fourth session, chaired by Salim al and the presence of 225 deputies, as witness the meeting to vote on the candidate for the post of President of the Republic.

As chairman of the parliament distributed ballots to choose a new president in accordance with the mechanism of direct voting by members of the Iraqi parliament.

And decided the Kurdistan Alliance, on Thursday, the nomination of the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum, for the post of President of the Republic.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Salim al decided, on Wednesday, (July 23, 2014), to postpone the vote on the selection of the President of the Republic to Thursday, at the request of the Kurdistan Alliance.

The president of the House of Representatives, Salim al, on Tuesday, (July 22, 2014), for "the nomination of 100 people" for the presidency, and between that session tomorrow, "Stkhalo" of the political consensus in the voting process, and among the members of Parliament have "complete freedom to choose they see best suited for the job ", he stressed that any candidate is not eligible constitutional" will not enter the "competition ballot.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives announced that, in the (July 16, 2014), opening the door for nomination for the presidency of the Republic, as identified last Sunday's deadline for submitting names, confirmed that the conditions of submission that the candidate Iraqi by birth from Iraqi parents, and his political experience and not convicted of a crime dishonorable or procedures covered by the provisions of the law of accountability and justice.

The Kurdistan Alliance announced on Sunday (July 20, 2014), that the resolution of its candidate for the presidency before the return of President Jalal Talabani, to Iraq, and as he emphasized that "he will present at the parliament session on Wednesday" for a vote, pointed out that "Sictm named until the hearing Because of the situation need to secrecy. "

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, in the (15 July 2014), its third meeting of the fourth session of Parliament, headed by the President of the older Mehdi al-Hafez, and the presence of 207 deputies, the county coalition of national, led by Iyad Allawi, which has seen its election Salim al-chairman of the parliament to succeed Osama Najafi , and Haider al-Abadi first deputy speaker of parliament, and Mohammad Ali Aram second deputy.

Bahr al-Ulum expressed his surprise at the lack of al-Jaafari, a document named the National Alliance, the largest bloc
History of edits :: 7.24.2014 1:08 p.m. • 25 visits readable
story_img_53d0d94df2794.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The deputy on the mass of the citizen, Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum, expressed surprise at the absence of the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari document naming the coalition to the presidency of the largest bloc in Parliament, during the first session.
Said Bahr al-Ulum, told {Euphrates News} that "the document named the National Alliance, the largest bloc in parliament, was the President of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, was supposed to be provided during the first session of parliament." and added, "We do not know the reasons that led to the failure to submit the document" . continued Bahr al-Ulum said that "the National Alliance has a vision, and it should be inquiring of al-Jaafari, the reasons for delay in the document." The president of the Virtue parliamentary Ammar Tohme, that the blocks were part of the National Alliance, will submit a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives during the session today to consider the National Alliance is the largest bloc. , and reported in the media on Wednesday, a news story text that the Federal Court considered the State of Law coalition is the largest bloc in parliament, and it will be asked to form the next government. promised coalition of civil democratic decision of the Federal Court considered the mass of state law, the largest bloc, a political agreement more from being a constitutional decision. Ended G. 

http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59834

.. start the process of counting the votes of the House of Representatives in the process of electing the President of the Republic
History of edits :: 7.24.2014 forty-four past one p.m. • 5 visits readable
story_img_53d0e39bc9931.jpg
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} now taking place in the Dome of the Iraqi Council of Representatives the process of counting the votes of the House of Representatives to elect the President of the Republic.
The head of the House of Representatives announced an initiation process of the voting process to choose a single candidate from among 93 candidates were accepted their nomination. 
candidate needs to win the votes of two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives total to win the job, and if this is not done in the first round competing candidates authors highest number of votes in the round second win of gets a majority.

http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=59839

Thanks Yota!

We are on track to some good things! The month of August is on pace to show us what they are really about. The month of September is my month for the next stage of my ISX and ESX adventure as we wait for the big dance.

True Disclosure while we wait: When I went to my first Prom, being the Southern Gentlemen that I am, I decided to make sure my female companion looked exceptionally beautiful. So I went to the florist and told them that I wanted flowers for the prom. The florist asked me what did I want. I did not want to let on that I was clueless. So I said, I'll take the normal flowers for prom. I had heard the florist speaking about the little white flowers with the previous customer but did not hear as clerly as I should. So when the florist came back with a floral design I thought this would be my time to demonstrate that my Lady was deserving of the best and that her initial design was unsatisfactory. So I ask the florist to make the arrangement that goes on the Lady's arm a little more fuller and be sure to add, get this, "a little baby's breast."  The florist looked at me and simply smiled. Later on in life, as I became even more refined, I found out that the lttle white flowers are called baby's breath not baby's breast. Every now and then when I get to slapping myself to hard on my back, I remind myself that I am just a simple country boy who God has protected from his own ignorance and cock strong stubborness since day one.

My prayer is that we are all on our way in this thing!

Blessings,

• Upvote 1

Urgent .. Hanan al announce its withdrawal Manaljulh for a second to elect the President of the Republic 
2 saw, Date Published: 14:02, 24/07/2014

%D8%AD%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

(For independent) .. MP Hanan al announced its withdrawal from the second round of the presidential election after her candidacy and Fuad Masum of the first round.

The first round has resulted Fuad Masum, to get 175 votes and Fatlawi 37 votes and 10 votes ultra-Sheikh Humaid Al Hammadi and two votes and Hussein Musawi three votes and one vote Thaer Hussein and al-Lami, one vote.

After the President of the Council decided to hold a second round between the infallible and Fatlawi MP Bahaa al-Araji, and MP Ibrahim al-Jaafari Fatlawi to withdraw in order to preserve unity, and in order to be elected president of all the parties.

In turn, announced Fatlawi that her nomination was based on the desire and hope that a woman holds a presidential positions, saying it was nominated individually away from the National Alliance and state law, expressing disappointment with the continuation of the quota system, despite what was caused by the mistakes .. and announced its withdrawal from the nomination for the presidency in favor of Fuad Masum.

In turn, the president of the Council for the withdrawal of Fatlawi and decided to hold the second round between Fuad Masum, and high-Sheikh, who asked for the word was allowed to meet with President of the Council that there will be similar to the word infallible.

At the conclusion of his speech, said high wormwood for his withdrawal from the nomination. (End)

5436.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

Hall of the House of Representatives empty
Parliament fails to choosing the president in the first round

Author: HH, SSJ 
Editor: HH forty-six past one p.m. 07/24/2014 Number of readings: 139 

Long-Presse / Baghdad 

Failure of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Thursday, the president will select from among the 93 candidates for the post of President of the Republic, to not get Kurdistan Alliance candidate Fuad Masum, two-thirds of the votes of members of the council.

Said House Speaker Salim al during a parliament session fourth, which was held today, and followed up (range Press), "The 275 deputies took part the process of voting on candidates for the post of President of the Republic, including 46 paper void," noting that "the vote showed that a candidate for the Kurdistan Alliance Fouad infallible on 175 votes and candidate Hanan al on 35 votes and the candidate high-Sheikh Ali on 10 votes. "

The Jubouri that "those voices show the lack of any of the candidates on the votes of two-thirds of the members of the House of Representatives, leading to the end of the first round without resolving the position of President of the Republic," noting that "the second round will be a competition between the two candidates with the highest votes and two MPs Fuad Masum and Hanan al. "

And ended with the voting process for the selection of the President of the Republic, on Thursday, among the 93 candidates, while the counting process began.

The Iraqi Council of Representatives began on Thursday, voting to choose the president from among the 93 candidates for the position.

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, on Thursday, (July 24, 2014), its fourth meeting of the fourth session, chaired by Salim al and the presence of 225 deputies, as witness the meeting to vote on the candidate for the post of President of the Republic.

As chairman of the parliament distributed ballots to choose a new president in accordance with the mechanism of direct voting by members of the Iraqi parliament.

And decided the Kurdistan Alliance, on Thursday, the nomination of the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Fuad Masum, for the post of President of the Republic.

The head of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Salim al decided, on Wednesday, (July 23, 2014), to postpone the vote on the selection of the President of the Republic to Thursday, at the request of the Kurdistan Alliance.

The president of the House of Representatives, Salim al, on Tuesday, (July 22, 2014), for "the nomination of 100 people" for the presidency, and between that session tomorrow, "Stkhalo" of the political consensus in the voting process, and among the members of Parliament have "complete freedom to choose they see best suited for the job ", he stressed that any candidate is not eligible constitutional" will not enter the "competition ballot.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives announced that, in the (July 16, 2014), opening the door for nomination for the presidency of the Republic, as identified last Sunday's deadline for submitting names, confirmed that the conditions of submission that the candidate Iraqi by birth from Iraqi parents, and his political experience and not convicted of a crime dishonorable or procedures covered by the provisions of the law of accountability and justice.

The Kurdistan Alliance announced on Sunday (July 20, 2014), that the resolution of its candidate for the presidency before the return of President Jalal Talabani, to Iraq, and as he emphasized that "he will present at the parliament session on Wednesday" for a vote, pointed out that "Sictm named until the hearing Because of the situation need to secrecy. "

The Council of Representatives of Iraq, in the (15 July 2014), its third meeting of the fourth session of Parliament, headed by the President of the older Mehdi al-Hafez, and the presence of 207 deputies, the county coalition of national, led by Iyad Allawi, which has seen its election Salim al-chairman of the parliament to succeed Osama Najafi , and Haider al-Abadi first deputy speaker of parliament, and Mohammad Ali Aram second deputy.

Edited by Butifldrm

Urgent .. withdrawal of another candidate to compete for the post of President of the Republic

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 14:04

[baghdad - where]

Ultra-announced candidate Sheikh Ali of the Civil Coalition on Thursday withdrew from the nomination for the post of President of the Republic.

The MP for the coalition of state law, Hanan al announced its withdrawal from the nomination for the post of President of the Republic.

She Fatlawi through intervention in the session of the House of Representatives wanted to break my candidacy this quota but not more satisfactory.

The Council's Congress today its allocated to the selection of the President of the Republic and after counting and sorting ballots for each of the candidate for the Kurdish blocs Fuad Masum, 175 votes and the second Hanan al the 37 votes she nominated herself individually and candidate for the Alliance Civic Democratic super Sheikh Ali on 10 votes only . ended

Urgent .. a second round of voting for the Presidential elections

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 14:11

[baghdad - where]

More likely the House of Representatives a second round of voting for the post of president of the republic after the withdrawal of two candidates who received the highest votes in the first round of elections.

According to sort the ballots for each of the candidate for the Kurdish blocs Fuad Masum on 175 votes and the second Hanan al which she nominated herself solo on 37 votes and a candidate for the coalition Civic Democrats ultra Sheikh Ali on 10 votes and only three votes for the candidate Hussein Musawi.

Fatlawi and announced its withdrawal from the race to compete in response to the desire of some applications of Representatives announced candidate so as MP for the Civic Democratic Alliance Ultra Sheikh Ali.

The tour took place between both infallible and Hussein Musawi, a non-existent at the meeting also announced that Parliament Speaker Salim al.

Jubouri said he was "Pursuant to Article 70 of the Constitution, which stipulates the need for any candidate to two-thirds of the members of Parliament, and since he did not get any of the candidates on this ratio Fiktadha business to a second round between the two candidates with the highest votes and announce after winning the highest number of votes President of the Republic of Iraq. "ended

24/07/2014 14:13
24042.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / obelisk: held Iraqi Council of Representatives, a little while ago, a second round of voting to choose a president of the republic.

And compete in this round candidate Kurdish blocs Fuad Masum and MP Hussein al-Moussawi.

The president of the parliament, Salim al that the number of Almusuitin reached the 275 deputies, of which 46 votes invalid, and got Fuad Masum on 175 votes, was awarded the MP Hanan al on 37 votes and ultra-Sheikh Ali on 10 votes and Hussein al-Moussawi, the three voices and Hamid al-Shammari two votes.

Have not won infallible position of President for not receiving a two-thirds majority, then withdrew MPs Hanan al-Sheikh Ali and ultra-filtration for the post.

Fuad Masum, and Hussein al-Moussawi, vying for the post second round
- JULY 24, 2014

News Views : 1

Urgent .. Fuad Masum, President of the Republic

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 14:33

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

Urgent .. Fuad Masum, President of the Republic

[baghdad where]

The president of the House of Representatives, Salim al, on Thursday, winning candidate Kurdish blocs Fuad Masum, the position of President of the Republic after receiving a majority of votes. Follow ..

Urgent .. adjournment of Parliament to the fifth month of August

Wednesday, July 24, 2014 14:43

[baghdad - where]

Raise the head of the House of Representatives, Salim al session of parliament today to the fifth month of August next following ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183019-adjournment-of-parliament-to-the-fifth-month-of-august/#ixzz38NzUfMtA