Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Bumper64

OK, dudes, I have to admit this: I DONT GET IT?!?!?!

Sorry, I tried. I really did. I think this is like that "SOFA KING" thing that took me 2 weeks to figure out. (Yeah, the Thug schooled me on that one)

Sorry, Bumper. I feel bad missing out on the joke!

Any help for this sorry Jew would be appreciated!

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I tried. I really did. I think this is like that "SOFA KING" thing that took me 2 weeks to figure out. (Yeah, the Thug schooled me on that one)

Gov. Perry put NG troops on the fence line.......So the illegals are taking the "high road".....so to speak.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

If they can't pass through the border Obama will fly them over the border.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for explaining this to me. I couldnt tell if they were coming or going and if they were illegals or legals. I guess that's part of the problem also

Again, thanks for showing this thick-headed old dude the light

Cheers

By Kevin Boyd 18 hours ago

Dem Congressman Wants DHS in Central America to Process Immigrants for US Entry

The Obama administration has new idea to stem the flow of people on the southern border: set up a refugee processing center in Honduras so they can fly to the U.S. This is not a joke, unfortunately. It’s being reported in The New York Times.

Here are some details:

Of course, the Haiti and Vietnam emergencies were a result of war and political persecution. While it is commendable to try and discourage people from making the 1,000+ mile trek from Central America to the U.S., this program poses a major problem in that it illegally expands the definition of refugee, which is narrowly defined in American law.

Hoping to stem the recent surge of migrants at the Southwest border, the Obama administration is considering whether to allow hundreds of minors and young adults from Honduras into the United States without making the dangerous trek through Mexico, according to a draft of the proposal.

If approved, the plan would direct the government to screen thousands of children and youths in Honduras to see if they can enter the United States as refugees or on emergency humanitarian grounds. It would be the first American refugee effort in a nation reachable by land to the United States, the White House said, putting the violence in Honduras on the level of humanitarian emergencies in Haiti and Vietnam, where such programs have been conducted in the past amid war and major crises.

Under this definition, these people are as much refugees as someone trying to flee into Canada from Chicago. After all, Chicago and many other American inner cities are plagued with high crime and gang activity.

Under American law, refugees are people fleeing their country of origin based on fears of persecution by reason of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group.

If President Obama wants to change the definition of refugee, he should come to Congress and ask them to change the law. Or here’s a wild idea – try exporting America’s ideals of freedom and the rule of law, instead of importing millions from countries that are in shambles.

Division of Homeland Security

What a colossal waste of money they are. Since their inception we have faced more lawlessness and less secure borders then ever before.

The only thing they are good at is terrorizing the American people

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Thanks Bumper...Name me one program that has been successful that was envisioned, developed and activated by our government...They couldn't even keep one of the most famous 'Cat Houses' running in Texas and all they really needed to do was ''Count the money''...

Yota...is that article SERIOUSLY comparing what is happening in Honduras to CHICAGO? REALLY???

http://www.ibtimes.com/desperation-violence-honduras-murder-capital-propel-migrants-out-country-1625884

In 2013, San Pedro Sula had ahomicide rate of 187 per 100,000 people, according to the Mexican think tank Citizen Council for Public Security, Justice, and Peace, making it the highest murder rate in the world outside a war zone for the third consecutive year.

But taking population into account, Chicago had a murder rate of 18.7 for every 100,000 people, lower than Detroit, New Orleans, St. Louis, Baltimore, Newark, Oakland, Cleveland -- even Flint, Michigan, and Birmingham, Alabama.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1