Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 07/22/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Plane Shot Down/Ukraine Crisis : Umbertino reporting live from Donetsk, EU monitors say bodies still at crash site, recovery efforts appear stalled.  Malaysia PM says jet’s black boxes to go to UK lab.  US to reveal intelligence supporting claims missile came from rebel controlled area in eastern Ukraine.  Evidence to be released later today.  EU imposing new sanctions against officials responsible for Russia’s action in Ukraine, including visa bans, asset freezes, weighs more drastic response.  France defying allies, will deliver warship to Russia despite calls for arms embargo.  France says deal done in 2011, doesn’t fall under sanctions.  Russian financial assets continue to be focus in wake of downing of jet and sanctions.  US$/Ruble = 1/34.98.

Israel – Gaza Showdown :  Rdoncampos heard Israeli aircraft strike more than 70 targets in Gaza, including 5 mosques.  Secy John Kerry meeting with Egyptian, Arab league officials today.  Rodandstaff agrees with FAA prohibiting US carriers from flying to or from Israel’s main airport for 24 hours.  FAA cites rocket landing 3 miles of Tel Aviv airport.  EU to issue strong recommendation to avoid Tel Aviv until further notice, some carriers are halting flights amongst them are American/US Airways, Delta, Lufthansa, Air France and United Airlines.

Other News : Saint thinks it’s the right thing to do for Detroit’s workers and retirees approve pension cuts.  Most retirees to lose inflation adjustment, police and firefighters to lose part of cost of living increase.  Genx4me smiles as today is 1st birthday of Prince George, son of Prince William and Kate.  The Palace is releasing special pictures,  Royal Mint striking a commemorative coin.  Chess just shakes his head as US appeals court strikes down key healthcare law on insurance subsidies vital to Obamacare.  Second appeals court ruling conflicts with one issued earlier today.  If upheld, 1st ruling could mean premium increases for more than half of 8M Americans who bought taxpayer-subsidized insurance.  It will affect 36 states.  Billyo0 can’t believe Obama administration says health care subsidies will keep flowing despite first court decision.  Justice Dept will appeal adverse ruling. 

The bull climbed another 62 points on the slippery slope, as market hit all time high today. Gold closed at $1,309, silver at $21, and copper at $3.20.  Toy maker, Hasbro upgraded to overweight from equal weight at Barclays.  Jetpilotjim is happy Zions Bancrop Q2 profit rose 44%, helped by improving credit quality.  IMAX in deal with Shanghai Film Corp to add 19 new theatres in China.  Herbalife CFO says Ackman had made outrageous statements about them, each has turned out not to be true.  Ackman’s bark is worse than his bite.  Calkid11 reported Senate panel says banks helped hedge funds dodge billions in taxes.  “Basket options” sold by Deutsche Bank and Barclays let funds report profit as long term capital gains.  Chipotle Q2 profit rose 26%, as same store sales surged 17%, raises FY sales outlook.  Captl1 heard VA nominee Bob McDonald goes before Senate confirmation hearing today.  The former P&G CEO is expected to win easy confirmation.  Travelers ordered to pay over $500M to asbestos victims of its client, Johns-Mansville.  United Tech (UTX) Q2 beats on top and bottom line, EPS $1.84 vs $1.71 est. ups lower end of 2014 earnings forecast.  Wiljor is not surprised to hear Hedge fund sues Puerto Rico government over debt avoidance law.  Health insurance stocks rise, as experts expect fix after mixed rulings on Obamacare subsidies.  A-J516 can’t see himself eating chicken or beef after China food scandal spreads now includes Starbucks, Burger King, and McDonalds’s Japan.  Go4profit heard eMarketer spending on mobile advertising will soar 83% to $18B in 2014.  That’s more than either newspaper ($17B) or radio $15.5B).

From Dinar land : Vietnam1969 confirmed one of the suicide bombers in Baghdad was from Australia.  Stealthwarrior drew the conclusion that ISIL recruiting radical islams form all over the world.  Sandfly firing Tbomb on ISIS camps putting to sleep worker bees forever. ISIL has used fear to threathen Kurds in Mosul either leave or get killed. Okane feels bad for Iraqi Christians fleeing Mosul with only clothes on their back, after threats from ISIS militants to convert to Islam.  They have used the same tactic with another city by kidnapping 30 members to gain control of the city including firing mortals to civilian houses.  The High appeal court issued a ruling that all lands and real estate belonging to Kurds that were confiscated during Saddam is crazy regime belong to the Kurdish tribes.   The newly elected Speaker Jabouri said a special sub-committee are being formed to discuss 2014 budget.  The formation will be completed within 2 -3 days.  He added names of candidates for President will be submitted very soon (today or tomorrow).  He also urged all parties to start talking to each other to be ready for the next phase in economy and infrastructure that will employ many Iraqis as possible.  Oil Minister Kareem al-Luaibi said the security over Rumail oil field will be manned by drones which are easy to operate and maintain.  If it’s successful, they will add more drones to patrol the oil fields.

From Rumor land: Tman23 says parliament will vote for POR in secret ballot.  If Saleh takes the POR post, means the plan is in motion as it was decided 18-20 months ago.  Millionday also believes it will be a float for at least 6 months.   Aggiedad77 reads Iraqi Finance Minister is calling parliament to make the budget their top priority.  Poppy3 hopes the Ramadan giving will also be extended to us.  Tlar believes if all goes well tomorrow, Turki and the international folks will probably consider it done, and if they can do two readings of the budget this week as Jabouri wants to do, we will be in a good position to rv.   WMAwhite thinks it’s about timing issue. 

The spin stops here :)  send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Zzzzzz ...

escalator-planking.gif

:D       :D     :D

Thuzzz,

I see how you lost so much weight from yesterday to today.. :)  no wonder.. dizzy yet..??? :)

Thanks Nadita. You are a gifted writer. You present the news in an informative and entertaining way!

Gen :)

Thank you :) another side of me lol that is entertaining and I can be a deep thinker too lol

Thanks Nadita  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

You are welcome, Bump de Bumpa :)

• Upvote 1

Good evening Nadita, bringing the days events in your compressed format tantalizes the brain into keeping your feet on the ground and keeps one focused on the facts not the BS. I'm sure I speak for all who follow you that what you do requires not only time and effort but an interest in the better, meaning the news and events you bring to the table are fact and not saturated with nonsense. Much appreciated and as always I look forward to your spin, day in day out. Have a great evening :-)

Thugs, how you find those clips my friend? Always makes me laugh and a good laugh is healthy. Much appreciated as well.

• Upvote 2

NADITA....

You really need to be aboard Air Force One. Keeping our quasi-prez appraised of what is ACTUALLY going on,

as he concentrates mainly on his fundraising!!................................... :facepalm3:

• Upvote 1

Good evening Nadita, bringing the days events in your compressed format tantalizes the brain into keeping your feet on the ground and keeps one focused on the facts not the BS. I'm sure I speak for all who follow you that what you do requires not only time and effort but an interest in the better, meaning the news and events you bring to the table are fact and not saturated with nonsense. Much appreciated and as always I look forward to your spin, day in day out. Have a great evening :-)

Thugs, how you find those clips my friend? Always makes me laugh and a good laugh is healthy. Much appreciated as well.

Wiljor,

Thank you.. I enjoy writing and bringing some humor into it so our wait is not boring :) I feel like a reporter everyday lol.. glad you like it and some people too :) it makes it worthwhile.  I hope it brings a bit ray of hope to our long waiting and hopefully one of these days, I will write one word only "RV" :)

NADITA....

You really need to be aboard Air Force One. Keeping our quasi-prez appraised of what is ACTUALLY going on,

as he concentrates mainly on his fundraising!!................................... :facepalm3:

Chess :)

If I board Air Force One, I want what I have to say counts and to better the country :)

• Upvote 1

Zzzzzz ...

escalator-planking.gif

:D:D:D

Thuzzz,

I see how you lost so much weight from yesterday to today.. :) no wonder.. dizzy yet..??? :)

I Found Ur New Intro Video For 'The Nadita File - Where The Spin Starts Here' ! :o

:D:D:D

Edited by DinarThug

All I can say is I am honored to be referenced in such an esteemed report as the Nadita File, current edition.

Thank you!

Billio0

Billy :)

You know I just can't leave you out when you visit and put your name on the board :)

Thanks Nadita!!!!

Thriver :)

As always, you are welcome :)

Thanks Nadita...great spin as always. :bravo:

To get on my rank here on one of your topics for just a moment, I've been reading about all the food products we import from China. I'm not just talking about the obvious, like apples, garlic (why we can't grow it here amazes me?) and some other foods. Now I read that much of the milk products (the powdered stuff) that is used to make baby formula comes from China. The manufacturers import it from China, add whatever else they put in it here in the US or Canada and it's sold as "made in Canada" or "made in USA"...which is all BS...really big BS :angry: :angry: :angry:  (I can't get it any stronger or else Mark will be after me for my language). What other ingredients are in our food products and we are not aware that those ingredients were imported from China and made here to look as though it's made in North America? 

WTF?  The amount of toxic chemicals that is the ground over there, and I'm not just talking about pesticides, are destroying human health all over the word. It's a  filthy environment mixed with people who have no regard for human life. They just want to make money.  Not only do we let this group of people take over our jobs, manufacturing and land, we now let them destroy our health, create disease and possibly create mutant type of organ and tissue cells that will be passed on to generation after generation.  Did you hear about the number of children (I forget what country) that were quite sick and were hospitalized after eating frozen strawberries grown and packaged in China?  I think some of them even died.

I don't think the idea of "not to buy" it is a good enough  message to our leaders. I think we need to protest in such a way that we stop this. I've had enough of this culture destroying my country and I don't think I can sit by and hope someone has the balls to take this on themselves. The only way to create change is to take a stand. Even a small one in some way. Within legal boundaries of course. :moon-from-car:

I was reading that many of our local farmers around here a drying up because of what is imported from China. They want to grow it but they are being forced out.  That means I can't even try to buy local. It's not being made anymore. Not all of us have the space or manpower to grow our own. There are just some things we can't grow in our climate.  OK rant over.

Now to your regularly scheduled posts!!!  :peace: 

• Upvote 3

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT!

But, some of our farms use insecticides, bactericides, fungicides, pesticides, etc.

Also, NEVER consume farm raised fish!

(and, I'll only eat cooked sushi...;-).......leave out the mercury!)

• Upvote 2

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT!

But, some of our farms use insecticides, bactericides, fungicides, pesticides, etc.

Also, NEVER consume farm raised fish!

(and, I'll only eat cooked sushi...;-).......leave out the mercury!)

Chess :)

Cooked sushi...? ahh.. you are not brave enough.  Whenever I can, I try to buy local food.  Love summer where I can go to farmers market and buy the fresh vegetables.. heck with all of these, we need to form a group and buy land and live together and plant together.. :) but I don't do the cows and the chickens lol

Thanks Nadita...great spin as always. :bravo:

To get on my rank here on one of your topics for just a moment, I've been reading about all the food products we import from China. I'm not just talking about the obvious, like apples, garlic (why we can't grow it here amazes me?) and some other foods. Now I read that much of the milk products (the powdered stuff) that is used to make baby formula comes from China. The manufacturers import it from China, add whatever else they put in it here in the US or Canada and it's sold as "made in Canada" or "made in USA"...which is all BS...really big BS :angry: :angry: :angry:  (I can't get it any stronger or else Mark will be after me for my language). What other ingredients are in our food products and we are not aware that those ingredients were imported from China and made here to look as though it's made in North America? 

WTF?  The amount of toxic chemicals that is the ground over there, and I'm not just talking about pesticides, are destroying human health all over the word. It's a  filthy environment mixed with people who have no regard for human life. They just want to make money.  Not only do we let this group of people take over our jobs, manufacturing and land, we now let them destroy our health, create disease and possibly create mutant type of organ and tissue cells that will be passed on to generation after generation.  Did you hear about the number of children (I forget what country) that were quite sick and were hospitalized after eating frozen strawberries grown and packaged in China?  I think some of them even died.

I don't think the idea of "not to buy" it is a good enough  message to our leaders. I think we need to protest in such a way that we stop this. I've had enough of this culture destroying my country and I don't think I can sit by and hope someone has the balls to take this on themselves. The only way to create change is to take a stand. Even a small one in some way. Within legal boundaries of course. :moon-from-car:

I was reading that many of our local farmers around here a drying up because of what is imported from China. They want to grow it but they are being forced out.  That means I can't even try to buy local. It's not being made anymore. Not all of us have the space or manpower to grow our own. There are just some things we can't grow in our climate.  OK rant over.

Now to your regularly scheduled posts!!!  :peace:

Goldie :)

I hear you.. what did I say..? anything you want, China can make and produce lol it's unbelieaveable everything is made in China and you can buy babies from China too (just joking - I mean adoption).  You do not want to eat meat in China, better eat fish or shrimp.. they can't imitate it to look the same lol and no noodles.. just rice lol

• Upvote 3

Sorry Nadita...but this "Spin" left me visibly dizzy and wanting to lose my lunch....oh wait, that was from watchin' Thug go round and round...sorry, my bad!!! :o

You on the other hand dear continue to achieve a high level of excellence...you make us feel like we get the inside scoop on all that's happening in the world. Sandfly Nadita!!! :)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

Sorry Nadita...but this "Spin" left me visibly dizzy and wanting to lose my lunch....oh wait, that was from watchin' Thug go round and round...sorry, my bad!!! :o

You on the other hand dear continue to achieve a high level of excellence...you make us feel like we get the inside scoop on all that's happening in the world. Sandfly Nadita!!! :)

Rod,

Thank you :)  I have a deadline to meet as I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon.. don't know if I can spin today but I will do tomorrow once this project is done :)

• Upvote 2

don't know if I can spin today but I will do tomorrow once this project is done :)

Yo Snap - I Better Hurry Up And Get To Sleep If There's Another Spin Coming ! :o

going-to-bed-like-a-boss_original.gif

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 3