Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today

Jubouri: the names of candidates for the post of president of the republic will be announced today

Tue Jul 22 2014 fifty-eight past two p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) - Sumerian News / Baghdad 
confirmed Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al, on Tuesday, that the names of candidates to compete for the post of president of the republic will be announced today. Jubouri said during a press conference held today in the parliament building and attended "Alsumaria News", "The names of the candidates for the post of President of the Republic will announce, today, and look out for the Iraqi people and the candidates it through a posting on the official site." added Jubouri that "the right of every candidate who did not name appears to apply to appeal in accordance with the mechanism used to indicate the reasons that have prevented it. " revealed First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, (July 21, 2014) from the receipt of the Presidency of the Parliament the names of dozens of candidates for the presidency. was the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen Saadoun called, on Monday (July 21, 2014 ), to postpone the parliamentary session scheduled next Wednesday until after the feast, attributing the cause to the inability of Parliament to resolve the vote on the President of the Republic after the arrival of the number of candidates competing to nearly percent candidate. announced the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) led by Jalal Talabani, on Monday, to provide My name is leading the Barham Saleh and Fuad Masum, as candidates for the presidency to the parliament.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile2014.php?id=158797#ixzz38CnKqw00
Edited by Butifldrm

was the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen Saadoun called, on Monday (July 21, 2014 ), to postpone the parliamentary session scheduled next Wednesday until after the feast, attributing the cause to the inability of Parliament to resolve the vote on the President of the Republic after the arrival of the number of candidates competing to nearly percent.

Here we go. Possibly postponing until after the holiday.

I hope not. Thanks.

was the Kurdistan Alliance MP Mohsen Saadoun called, on Monday (July 21, 2014 ), to postpone the parliamentary session scheduled next Wednesday until after the feast, attributing the cause to the inability of Parliament to resolve the vote on the President of the Republic after the arrival of the number of candidates competing to nearly percent.

Here we go. Possibly postponing until after the holiday.

I hope not. Thanks.

If it does get postponed it will only be a week since they are in Eid now which is the last week of Ramadan. I think the last day of Ramadan is the 28th but I am not sure on that since I am not a Kurd or Iraqi of anykind.

Edited by whatsthis

If it does get postponed it will only be a week since they are in Eid now which is the last week of Ramadan. I think the last day of Ramadan is the 28th but I am not sure on that since I am not a Kurd or Iraqi of anykind.

I think they will wrap this up pretty quick.