Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying Dinar and Dong

BruceP

Sign me up!!!  I have 24 million Dong for sale at $350 million = 8billion 400million is all it will cost you. Meet me tomorrow with cash please.

Rick

oh no .... math 101 ..... 24 X $350 = $8,400 ...... not $8.4billion lol   :facepalm1:

he said $350 per million dong not $350 per dong

• Upvote 2

Alright, alright I got tooooo excited and added a few zeros. So I will justify that by lowering my price to ONLY $300 per million. Where do we meet?

LOL ...... for $300 I'll be on the first flight out of Glasgow ....... meet you where ever you want .... may take up to 15 hours lol

• Upvote 1

Dear Vietnam 1969. I think you may have mis-read the posts. I didn't say BUY, I said Sell you Dongs. By the way it was all just a little joke between a couple of us.

By the way, I may have been born at night but not last night.

Regards

• Upvote 1

Dear Vietnam 1969. I think you may have mis-read the posts. I didn't say BUY, I said Sell you Dongs. By the way it was all just a little joke between a couple of us.

By the way, I may have been born at night but not last night.

Regards

On a message board there is nothing between a couple people, the whole board can see it.  :twocents:

Nothing wrong with being born at night.  :bugs:

• Upvote 1

Let me try this again for those of you that can 't seem to assume the price is 800 per million for the dinar and 350 per 5 million dong.

I really didn't think I needed to splain.

I think your the one who needs to be more clear. You price the Dinar per million and then seem to price teh Dong per million as well at $350. You make no mention of per 5 million so all we have to assume is that your paying $800 per million for Dinar and $350 per million for Dong