Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony's DC Guy Caught in a Big Lie

As most of you know there were Gurus propagating a lie about the Wash. Post newspaper putting out an article about Maliki saying he is resigning. It was all over Dinar websites. The fact is the Wash. Post put out no such article or anything even close. It was a total unnecessary lie. Anyway yesterday on Tony's call someone called up and spoke about this article obviously just repeating what he had read on the Dinar sites. Tony mentioned he was not aware of the article but DC said that he read the article. Its all in Tony's transcript on Dinardetectives for the exact comment. The bottom line is he did not read the said article because its now out and a known fact that there is and never was such an article. Makes me wonder how many more lies he has spoken. :banhammer:

SO MANY LIES.

Any time someone says something is in "the media," on CNN or wherever, LOOK FOR IT ON THE NET.

You won't find it. 

Even if they say it scrolled on Network X, it would be searchable on the net.

They just want you to perpetuate it that "it was in the media" and to try to validate themselves.

There needs to be more calling them out like this!!!

If anyone is lucky enough to be chosen from the cast of thousands to speak on "THE BIG CALL," please expose the latest lie!

If I personally find something, I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A LINK!!

Funny how "gurus" don't.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

As most of you know there were Gurus propagating a lie about the Wash. Post newspaper putting out an article about Maliki saying he is resigning. It was all over Dinar websites. The fact is the Wash. Post put out no such article or anything even close. It was a total unnecessary lie. Anyway yesterday on Tony's call someone called up and spoke about this article obviously just repeating what he had read on the Dinar sites. Tony mentioned he was not aware of the article but DC said that he read the article. Its all in Tony's transcript on Dinardetectives for the exact comment. The bottom line is he did not read the said article because its now out and a known fact that there is and never was such an article. Makes me wonder how many more lies he has spoken. :banhammer:

Surprise surprise?

• Upvote 1