Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello DV.

Here are some of my initial thoughts:

1) We have to the end of the month to name the President (29 July 2014)

2) Next the President should be named  by the end of August (29 August 2014 which is a Friday so perhaps that Sunday)

I am watching to see a formal Holiday scheduled at the end of August or beginning of September. I am also looking to see the ISX and ESX make their move at the end of August. Sunday the 28th of September I expect to be really happy for a couple of reasons.

Blessings All,

• Upvote 3

Moneysoon :)

I hope by end of next week lol  I want to get off the train lol 

You forgot to name the two reasons on Sunday, September 28th.. :)  please share :)

My brain is overloaded from writing today :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

Nadita,

Reason #1 My Birthday :backflip:

Reason #2 My Birthday in a new Tax Bracket :backflip:

Well... that is a very good reason :)  hopefully I don't forget your birthday... just in case, we rv and everyone runs out of the place,  just want to wish you an early "Happy Birthday" :)  have a good one and please don't forget to wish before you blow the candles :)

Just don't hold your breath. Odds are that it will be  later on..... MUCH MUCH MUCH later.... if at all.

Finally someone with a lick of sense instead of tacking the RV to every little thing.

Here's some reality posted today:

7-21-2014   Newshound Guru Chattels    This parliamentary election process may go on for awhile and there is nothing which says that when there is a next and fully seated GOI that our liquidity event will occur. Manage your expectations. This is a distance run of indeterminate length. Pace yourself.  Allow for the unknown unknown

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks MIT, Yup a lot has been said about possible dates. All we can do is speculate. Thankfully, we have the wherewithal to actually read primary sources and make our best guess attempts. This is contrary to some who choose to waste internet bandwidth by quoting some unknown guru that fills the small capacity of their minds :butt-kicking:

Yup, that's the nature of predictions. They will keep happening until something happens. Speculation is based on possibilities unless you are just in flying by the seat of your pants and have no idea why you are speculating the first place. Everybody in this thing wants it to happen by next Tuesday. All we can do is watch and hope for the best. Unless of course you are on the ISX and are making money daily  :cigar:   Q3 BABY!!!

Edited by moneysoon

I thought they come out with a time line that stated that the presidents vice presidents get sitter then fifteen days to select or vote for prime minister? That would move your time line up to the middle of August. I hope so anyway. Thanks moneysoon

Hello DV.

Here are some of my initial thoughts:

1) We have to the end of the month to name the President (29 July 2014)

2) Next the President should be named  by the end of August (29 August 2014 which is a Friday so perhaps that Sunday)

I am watching to see a formal Holiday scheduled at the end of August or beginning of September. I am also looking to see the ISX and ESX make their move at the end of August. Sunday the 28th of September I expect to be really happy for a couple of reasons.

Blessings All,

OK. so far they are doing as I was guessing. 1) The President may be named today. If not the week of the 3rd of August. 2) The final presidency will be named by the end of August. 3) They already called an eleven day Holiday as I projected... I am looking forward to good things this Q3!

I dont have the link for you at this moment but I do recall reading an article where Turki ( the governor of the CBI ) said that as soon as they sat a government he would be taking action toward his so called project ( RV ).   :)

Oh but don't you know?

IT'S ALREADY ALL DONE DONE DONE! The "gurus" said so.  :D

Actually I heard that too..... let's hope for expediency.

Ooh...Ooh...ooh can I make a prediction on when the RV will happen?

Why thank you so very much for obliging me this opportunity. Okay here goes....

My prediction: The RV will happen on the day it happens, not one day sooner and not one day later. On that day, this site shall no longer exist. 

And a little advice: let your little feet run as fast as it can to wherever you go to cash in. I will follow you in a bit. Smiles.

Is my prediction negative? Nope. See there is always a light at the end of the tunnel unless the tunnel caved in.

DISCLAIMER: I renounce any guru status that I may claim, you may claim or the world may claim I may have attained in reference to that of the IQD RV or whatever it may be.

/s off

Have a good day and keep your head in the clouds and your feet firmly on the ground. (LOL that reminds me a story of Adam in the quaran and hadiths. nevermind.)

Yup. Just don't understand people who are SO negative persist on posting here. Also don't understand why it's tolerated,but that's another subject.

Don't waste your time on no names. You can figure out some of the foolishness by who likes to come around here and start stuff.