Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i agree with you Nadita, and i can almost feel it that we are almost at the end of the tunnel. The lights just get brighter and brighter. Great post.

:eyebrows: .

Just a note : I dont think CBI will be issuing any VISA or other credit card, simply because CBI is a central bank and central bank dont deals with the public directly. But they could be adopting the same system VISA is using for their smart card. 

• Upvote 1

Depending on the exchange rate - I will do the same & get some fun money & sit back and wait. But should that rate be $3+ or more - I will be "all in" and let the good times roll. :)

I just wanna say that this site has been a blast! Thank you for making my wait so much easier! Even should our bubble burst & the dinar be worthless I feel like it was NOT a waste of time. Good folks here who have shared their outlooks & opinions honestly. Even if we have not been in agreement on many issues - I respected their POV. :)

• Upvote 2

i agree with you Nadita, and i can almost feel it that we are almost at the end of the tunnel. The lights just get brighter and brighter. Great post.

:eyebrows: .

Just a note : I dont think CBI will be issuing any VISA or other credit card, simply because CBI is a central bank and central bank dont deals with the public directly. But they could be adopting the same system VISA is using for their smart card. 

Zulumon :)

Thank you.. I think they are working with visa card to do so.. :)  just like other banks lol  by the way I have BOA master card and local bank visa card.. go figure lol

Depending on the exchange rate - I will do the same & get some fun money & sit back and wait. But should that rate be $3+ or more - I will be "all in" and let the good times roll. :)

I just wanna say that this site has been a blast! Thank you for making my wait so much easier! Even should our bubble burst & the dinar be worthless I feel like it was NOT a waste of time. Good folks here who have shared their outlooks & opinions honestly. Even if we have not been in agreement on many issues - I respected their POV. :)

Agree with you, Gym :)  

I will exchange one or two notes just want to make sure it is real lol then I will wait to exchange but if it comes high..it will be tempted to just go all in at time of rv :)  I am with you.. I have had a blast in this site and been one of my favorites to frequent to and basically park my buns :) even though it doesn't bust the way we want it to, I have met some good friends on this site that I consider it's priceless and worth more than the monopoly money I am holding.   

Thank you for your support in reading my rambling :) I am hoping this busts soon so I can go to the next project "Ask Nadita" lol 

• Upvote 1

Read the definition

The Chinese company's are giving money as a loan up front for oil

( paying in advance)

Then at a future date when the oil is delivered the oil is the payment for the loan

They may not want the oil for twenty years but the oil is the payment

So to those who say they have to produce the oil first to have money to back a rv are just ignorant of the options

Natural Resource-Backed Structured Finance

I.Introduction

China is an energy-consuming country. Natural resources are crucial for China national growth, people's livelihood, economic and social development, national security. Given the looming gap between supply and demand, a key point of China's energy strategy is to ensure supply.

II.Services

(I) Definition

The arrangement of a loan using structured finance based on the long-term sales and purchase contract of natural resource products concluded between overseas borrower and domestic companies.The borrower's future sales revenue stated in the sales and purchase contract is used as the primary source to repay the loan.

(II) Target Clients

1. Borrower or its parent company is an international energy producer with rich reserve and high sales revenue;

2. Buyer is a large energy company in China;

3. Borrower or its subsidiaries subcontracts the engineering projects to Chinese companies.

III.Features

(I) Get large ICBC loan secured by the revenue generated through selling natural resources to Chinese companies under long-term contract;

(II) Loan amount after deducting principal and interest can be transferred back to exporter, no impact to the daily operation of the company;

(III) support Chinese companies to get natural resources or engineering contract.Loan can be used for different purposes, for general use or urban construction project of Chinese companies;

(IV) Tax, laws, commercial terms related to the loan can be arranged through ICBC's global branch network;

(V) Widely applied in the procurement of oil, natural gas, coal, metals, natural resources,or used with project finance or capital loan for overseas investment.

IV.Steps

(I) Borrower (authorized subcontract company, counterparty stated in the sales and purchase contract) submits application to ICBC;

(II) Check the creditability of borrower's company and the documentation given, discuss main terms and conditions. If agreed, ICBC issues to borrower letter of interest, letter of intent, and signs authorization letter;

(III) Discuss with borrower the terms of loan agreement (guarantee agreement), account agreement. ICBC proceeds due diligence and internal approval. Sign loan agreement with the borrower;

(IV) Before loan drawdown, borrower and domestic company (counterparty) sign commercial contract (oil trade contract and/or engineering subcontract);

(V)Borrower submits documentation stated in the loan agreement before drawdown.

Could Iraqs bilateral , trilateral , and multilateral trade agreements be structured to pay. For Iraqs currency revaluation

Critical to China’s economic successes in Africa has been the important use of the country’s state backed banking institutions. Under-pinning the aggressive buy-out of foreign resource companies, mineral and energy reserves and large institutional investment projects in the continents oil and infrastructure sectors, are a phalanx of state funding agencies supported by massive national reserves of accumulated liquidity of over US$2 trillion, ready to be shifted into the global market at a moments notice.

• The fi rst, mostly applicable to the poorest countries and poorest

communities, is the role of local natural resources as the basis of

subsistence.

• The second is as a source of development fi nance. Commercial

natural resources can be important sources of profi t and foreign

exchange. Rents on exhaustible, renewable, and potentially

sustainable resources can be used to fi nance investments in other

forms of wealth. In the case of exhaustible resources these rents

must be invested if total wealth is not to decline

Sounds like a plan to me " ASK NADITA "  I like the sound of that.

We can ask you things and you can give us perspective.    :D

MIT,

Yes.. you really want to hear my perspective on life, love, money, relationship, man, kids, pets? lol 

It's exactly what they are saying

Who are they..?

MIT,

Yes.. you really want to hear my perspective on life, love, money, relationship, man, kids, pets? lol 

Sure why not ?  You're a smart and wise cookie !

In fact I already have a question for you or anyone that can answer it for that matter.

1)  How can one pass under the radar on the internet ? Meaning not having ones personal information out on google etc.

So if I were to google myself nothing comes out.

• Upvote 1

MIT,

Who are they..?

World bank

https://blogs.worldbank.org/growth/resource-backed-investment-finance-least-developed-countries

And

http://www.piie.com/publications/briefs/moran5126.pdf

And

http://www.thedialogue.org/PublicationFiles/TheNewBanksinTown-FullTextnewversion.pdf

And

http://www.ide.go.jp/English/Data/Africa_file/Manualreport/cia_11.html

I don't know what kinds of deals Iraq has or with who

But it is possible to get financed based on proven reserves , it doesn't have to be produced oil

They borrow from the natural resources assets

They call them rents

Not loans

You rent the asset based on production figures

If Iraq shows it can produce 150 billion in oil per year

What's to stop them from obtaining 1.5 trillion loan over ten years to invest right back into its infrastructure

Which includes its currency

Read up

Or we can say oh no all Iraq has is 80 billion in reserves that's all they got they must do this or that

When opertunities are all over the place to do what ever they feel like doing

Which may be getting their oil production figures up

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie

behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the

inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank). Second, there are no

private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—

reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and

prices.6

Cxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Vv vv. look below this is what I'm talking about

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures.

Where is the wealth of nations

World. Bank

Measuring Capitol for the 21st century

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

Iraq has production figures

What if Iraq gets a loan for 15 trillion dollars over 100 years

Then they got 15 trillion dollars to build a modern industrialized economy that would last for ever

And all they had to do was honor that loan with oil over the next 100 years

At the going rate for oil

I hope Iraq stays together and prospers of their natural resources

They need educated

There are markets for subsoil resources now as you can see in some of the links above

Its a game changer

Country's like china want to secure their energy for their future

They want to buy it up

So if they want it

That will create competition

I think we are sitting in a good position holding the Iraqi dinar

But who knows

Its a wait and see game

. In the case of exhaustible resources these rents

must be invested if total wealth is not to decline

Edited by dontlop

World bank

https://blogs.worldbank.org/growth/resource-backed-investment-finance-least-developed-countries

And

http://www.piie.com/publications/briefs/moran5126.pdf

And

http://www.thedialogue.org/PublicationFiles/TheNewBanksinTown-FullTextnewversion.pdf

And

http://www.ide.go.jp/English/Data/Africa_file/Manualreport/cia_11.html

I don't know what kinds of deals Iraq has or with who

But it is possible to get financed based on proven reserves , it doesn't have to be produced oil

They borrow from the natural resources assets

http://www.imf.org/e...pdf/rajaram.pdf

They call them rents

Not loans

You rent the asset based on production figures

If Iraq shows it can produce 150 billion in oil per year

What's to stop them from obtaining 1.5 trillion loan over ten years to invest right back into its infrastructure

Which includes its currency

Read up

Or we can say oh no all Iraq has is 80 billion in reserves that's all they got they must do this or that

When opertunities are all over the place to do what ever they feel like doing

Which may be getting their oil production figures up

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie

behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the

inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank). Second, there are no

private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—

reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and

prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures.

Where is the wealth of nations

World. Bank

Measuring Capitol for the 21st century

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTEEI/214578-1110886258964/20748034/All.pdf

Dontlop,

I got you :)  my brain is overloaded today.. can't think anymore lol 

Look at me

I'm a basket case

I really need to step away

But its automatic to log in

Then I can't keep my mouth shut

Dontlop :)

You make me laugh.. and thanks.. :) I need it today.. I hear you on automatic login.. I say it's dinar addiction lol  I will read it.. just from what you said, I can see that because it happened in Asia and make you wonder why other countries have the right to harvest the forestry and fishery lol.. now I know why.. makes sense.. there are always a way to corruption and make money :) and of course, it is not published in the newspaper :)

Sure why not ?  You're a smart and wise cookie !

In fact I already have a question for you or anyone that can answer it for that matter.

1)  How can one pass under the radar on the internet ? Meaning not having ones personal information out on google etc.

So if I were to google myself nothing comes out.

MIT,

You are the first "AskNadita"  follower :)  I am no expert but I will try my best :)

You can pass the internet if you never touch internet but once you touch it, you are there whether you are breathing or not.  Personal information is out there as people can always google your name and it shows either in Spokeo or others like it which charges about $10-50 dollars depending on who you use to retrieve the information and you will not be notified who buys your info.  You can hire a company called "deleteme:" to wipe 80% of your info in the internet.  Sometimes I wonder with the privacy act, if we truly have our own privacy as people can always google you and find out every little thing about you that you ever posted in any social media or your info for a small fee to pay.  You can do it yourself but there are too many steps.. I just assume hiring someone who knows what they are doing to wipe out my data.  You will never completely out of google search :)  heck, if they can hack the UST computer then nothing is truly safe :)

Here is the info for you, hopefully it helps :)

How to Disappear from the Web Forever  By: Thorin Klosowski

Sick of horribly embarrassing things showing up when potential employers Google your name? Tired of everyone knowing you live in a garden level dungeon apartment? 

Perhaps you just don't like the fact the internet makes you easy to find. Thankfully, it's not that hard to delete yourself entirely. Here's how to do it.

For mildly famous (or infamous) individuals, disappearing is essentially impossible, but for the average person it's surprisingly easy. It just depends on much info is already out there.

Step 1: Delete Your Social Network Accounts

Chances are the first results that pop up on a Google search of your name are your social network profiles. This likely includes things like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and anywhere else you're using your real name. So, the first step to commit internet suicide is to remove these profiles.

If you just want to remove search results, you can set your profiles to private, skip this step, and move on to step two. This isn't a perfect solution, but if you want to keep your social networks it will at least pull the results off the search engines. Here's how to delete your accounts on the big social networks:

Facebook: To delete your Facebook profile, head to this link while you're logged in, click the "Delete My Account" button, and you're done. The process might take up to 14 days before your profile is completely gone. Doing it this way deletes all of your data, and it cannot be reactivated.

Some messages might still show up, but anything you've been tagged in will have your name removed (although the pictures themselves will remain). If you want those pictures removed completely, report that you didn't give permission for that photo under the intellectual property tag on Facebook, or contact your friend directly and ask them to remove it.

Twitter: To delete your Twitter account, head to your account settings page, and click "Deactivate my account" at the bottom. Your account gets deleted completely, but it will take a few weeks before results stop showing up in searches.

LinkedIn: To delete your LinkedIn account, head to your settings page, click the "Account" icon, then the "close your account" link.

Google+: Google+ is a bit tricky because it's tied to your entire Google account. If you want to go ahead and close everything including email, calendars, and whatever else, sign into your primary Google Account homepage, and chose "Close account and delete all services and info associated with it."

This will get rid of everything from Gmail to Google Checkout. If you only need to ditch the Google+ account, follow this link and select "Delete Google+ content." This will remove your profile from Google+, but retain any other Google services you have.

You'll want to follow the above steps for any other social networks you use, forum accounts you have, or other sites you registered under your real name (this might include Yelp, Amazon, Quora, etc). 

If you have trouble remembering all your accounts, Account Killer has a huge list that includes direct links to deleting your profile from over 500 different sites. Your Google search for your name in the first step should also provide a guide to places you used your real name to create an account.

Step 2: Remove Unwanted Search Results

Once you get rid of your social profiles, content is likely still floating around the web that you need to get rid of. They might be images, articles, or even employer websites. The first thing to do is figure out where you're showing up online in search results. Search Google and make a note (or bookmark) where you name shows up on web sites.

You essentially have one course of action to remove this content: contact the source directly. Email the web site hosting the content and politely ask them to remove it (or at least remove your name).

A quick email works well for places like former employers who still haven't removed you from the employees list, family members who post pictures of you on their personal blogs, or even on donation pages for causes you've supported. In due time it will drop from search results.

After that, you can appeal to the search engines directly to remove the edited pages right away. You can do so through Google, Google Images, or Bing by filling out a simple form and requesting the URL to be indexed again. 

This doesn't always work, but it's worth a shot. You'll have a better chance if someone is publishing libelous content about you, breaking a copyright of any kind, or if a page is displaying confidential information about you.

If you cannot get everything off of your Google search results, you might also consider burying personal data as far as possible. To do this while maintaining your vow to delete yourself from the internet forever, create profiles on popular social sites like Twitter, Google+, or Facebook as well as landing pages like About.Me with just your name and no other details.

You can also set up your own website filled with lots of keywords about your name but no actual information (or just create a 410 error page and leave it at that). It's not as good as deleting content completely, but at least internet sleuths will only be lead to a blank page with no information on you.

Step 3: Get Rid of Background Check, Criminal, and Public Record Results

How to Commit Internet Suicide and Disappear from the Web Forever  By now we've destroyed the bulk of your search results and social networks. But people can still run background checks and people searches on you very easily. 

It's time to destroy that personal data as best we can, and dig into various people databases. Here are a few worth checking:

Zabasearch: Zabasearch is mostly about finding addresses and phone numbers. Make a quick search of yourself and see what it knows.

Intelius: Intelius can perform background checks, hunt down criminal records, email addresses, social networks, and more. You have to pay to get your results, but you'll get a general idea of what's out there by simply searching your name.

Spokeo: Spokeo is essentially an address book and it can track you down suprisingly well to reveal your gender, age, phone number, address, relatives, marital status, and a whole lot more. Again, it costs a bit of money to get your full results, but you can get a general idea of what you need to snuff out.

Pipl: Pipl aggregates all of the above searches, but it's worth looking at to make sure no others have slipped through the cracks.

If you're anything like me (or my neighbor who I also tested this on), then you're probably a little surprised by the amount of information these databases have. Now it's time to get rid of as many of those as possible.

You have a couple different options for this. You can pay a service like DeleteMe $99 to go through and delete all these results. Or you can follow DeleteMe's own guide to do it yourself.

The DIY method requires you contact around 25 different sites individually to remove the listings that include your address, phone number, income, marital status, current job, and everything else.

Some sites are as simple as opting out through a link (Reddit has a great collection of the easy ones), while others require that you send in proof of identification and a letter.

Going through this step will help get rid of everything that comes in search results, but it will not remove your data completely. As long as information like your address and phone number are registered somewhere, people will be able to find you. 

Going through the process of opting out of background checks, public records, and people search engines just makes that personal data harder to find.

Step 4: Remove Any Usernames Attached to an Email Address with Your Name

Any good internet sleuth will be able to link together your usernames on forums, web sites, and elsewhere with your email address. Subsequently, they'll eventually trace that back to your name.

The process to remove this data is dependent on the forums and sites you use. If you can, unlink your primary email address with your username whenever possible. If you're dealing with forums, ask the moderators to delete any posts that identify you personally.

Essentially, cut any ties between your email address or name with your username. If you use the same username for every site, consider coming up with new names for every site.

Step 5: Stay Off Search Engines Without Going Offline by Remaining Anonymous

From here on out you'll have to remain vigilant in not releasing your information publicly. That means no social networks with your real name, and a yearly audit of the background check websites to ensure they don't have any new information on you.

Chances are you still want to use the internet, right? In that case, you'll need to set up a few things to ensure your data stays locked down. That means creating a fake identity.

To do so, you can create an email address on a service like Gmail or Outlook with a pseudonym. Fake Name Generator is a great way to come up with a new identity complete with birthdate, and everything else.

You can also use a temporary email address for all your communications, and then use your new pseudonym and fake email address to sign up for any services you need. To keep your cell phone records private, you might also consider using Google Voice instead of going through a carrier since you can make up your Google Account name.

As for the rest of your browsing, we've shown you plenty of ways to keep your browsing anonymous before. This won't have an effect on any online searches for your name, but it will at least keep advertisers off your back.

When it boils down to it, the internet is forever and truly resourceful people will always be able to find you. But if you take the steps outlined above, you'll at least thwart amateur internet sleuths and regain a touch of privacy.

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

Look at me

I'm a basket case

I really need to step away

But its automatic to log in

Then I can't keep my mouth shut

If U Think That's Bad - U Should See The Guy In The News Section 'Thanking' People ! :o

:D     :D     :D

It's very hard to make your name disappear from the internet. Nadita, I don't know about this service.

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google all have passed much of that information to other sites (perhaps without them knowing it) and it's hard to get at those files. If you have ever been on LinkedIn and tried to delete it you will see that your past still comes up on other sites and files on the Net. I have never signed up on Twitter or Facebook so I don't know what type of information is grabbed about you from other sites.  I do not have a Facebook account for that very reason.  It boggles my mind that people put so much of their self out there especially knowing that there is so much identity theft.

If you ever had any awards through work or otherwise and it was posted in the news it's on the Net and they will find you. If you applied to any jobs using any of those jobs sites your name is all over the place and downloaded to hundreds of headhunters (do they still call them headhunters? LOL).  If your name has ever been in any obituary in the newspaper it's out there on the Net.

How to remove yourself from the Internet you ask? Change your name. There was a documentary about it on TV about 2 months ago. A name change has no linkage to who you really are.

IP Addresses are easily tracked directly to your home area. Think about all the sites you visit. Wonder why you get so many spam emails for all sorts of nasty things? Why is that?   How many times does the store ask for your postal code or zip code. I don't give it. It's none of their business. Who needs to collect data as to what you bought at the liquor store and where you live??? What are they doing with that data? Is that why my wine costs are so high?

You are tracked through credit cards, debit cards and any other type of non-cash related transactions.  It's hard to hide.

• Upvote 3

It's very hard to make your name disappear from the internet. Nadita, I don't know about this service.

Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google all have passed much of that information to other sites (perhaps without them knowing it) and it's hard to get at those files. If you have ever been on LinkedIn and tried to delete it you will see that your past still comes up on other sites and files on the Net. I have never signed up on Twitter or Facebook so I don't know what type of information is grabbed about you from other sites.  I do not have a Facebook account for that very reason.  It boggles my mind that people put so much of their self out there especially knowing that there is so much identity theft.

If you ever had any awards through work or otherwise and it was posted in the news it's on the Net and they will find you. If you applied to any jobs using any of those jobs sites your name is all over the place and downloaded to hundreds of headhunters (do they still call them headhunters? LOL).  If your name has ever been in any obituary in the newspaper it's out there on the Net.

How to remove yourself from the Internet you ask? Change your name. There was a documentary about it on TV about 2 months ago. A name change has no linkage to who you really are.

IP Addresses are easily tracked directly to your home area. Think about all the sites you visit. Wonder why you get so many spam emails for all sorts of nasty things? Why is that?   How many times does the store ask for your postal code or zip code. I don't give it. It's none of their business. Who needs to collect data as to what you bought at the liquor store and where you live??? What are they doing with that data? Is that why my wine costs are so high?

You are tracked through credit cards, debit cards and any other type of non-cash related transactions.  It's hard to hide.

GG :)

I know.. internet was a blessing and now become a curse.. ha.. name change.. I can do that lol

Edited by Nadita

Nadita its not just in Asia that they are buying up the oil reserves

Its in Africa and South America too

And who knows where else those story's didn't come out yesterday

I believe when you start a face book account it only takes a few minutes

To delete it takes a lot less time

They won't allow it deleted for two weeks 14 days

I believe because it's all being stored before it's deleted

That gives time for contacts to respond before your account is deleted but all information on that account is stored

Its a govt thing incase you turn out to be a Serial killer or terrorist

They can access who you are and who you have had contact with and who your contacts are and who they had contact with

When I read they took 14 days to cancil my account I imediatly cancelled it

I had an account for about a month a couple years back

Never again

They can still trace anything I ever put out on the internet of web sites I visited by tracing my internet accounts and iPs numbers

They ( the NSA) just put in my name and all past ips numbers for my entire life comes up

Then they access. All data from every iOS number and the investigation begins

If your doing anything wrong of are talking to someone who is they don't know

But they do have data bases of key words that put certain conversations in certain categories

To many red flags warrants a closer look

You can't get rid of anything with a delete button

You can melt your computer and hard drive in molten steel and your data still remains and is stored in ware houses in places like Utah

Giant ware houses full of hard drives the govt owns

This quote I'm writing right now will go there

This is only one source for this information

The center, by the numbers

When it opens this fall, the facility will be the NSA's largest data storage center in the U.S.

Size: The 1.5 million square foot facility

Cost: The mammoth center cost some $1.7 billion to build.

Data Storage: The facility could hold as much as a yottabyte of information, equal to 500 quintillion pages of text.

Computers: As many as 1.25 million 4-terabyte hard drives, built into some 5,000 servers may fill the facility, an expert told FoxNews.com.

Power Use: The center will constantly use 65 megawatts of power -- enough to power 33,000 houses.

Staffing: Most of the 150 to 200 workers will be technicians to keep the power on and the PCs running.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/06/13/what-we3-know-utah-nsa-mega-data-warehouse/

Dontlop :)

The way I see it privacy act is a joke to make us think there is still privacy.. but the fact is either you are on the net or not, someone can google search you and you will still show up, tells me there is no PRIVACY anymore and our life is out there.  Internet was a blessing in the beginning but now I see it as a curse.  I feel bad for all those teenagers that don't know what they are doing and sharing their lives openly in social media.. the ramification of it will be huge in the future.. there will be things they will regret posting :)  sometimes, I wish I could go back and live the ol' simple life :) when sending birthday cards were handwritten and not coming into your inbox, there are more conversations than texting to your loved ones next room, visiting friends are more face to face than chatting online :)  best friends are visited and not virtual friends :)  by the click of a button, the big brothers will know everything about you, tells me that I am being watched no matter what I do :)  that sums up to me as NO PRIVACY AND I AM WATCHING YOU 

And if that where'nt bad enough did you know that they could actually see you if they wanted to through the camera lens on your computer, phone etc.  When I found out about that I was shocked I could'nt believe it but its true.  Amazon sells lens covers so that you could block your lens for more privacy.  Im with you Nadita this has turned into a curse.

• Upvote 1

And if that where'nt bad enough did you know that they could actually see you if they wanted to through the camera lens on your computer, phone etc.  When I found out about that I was shocked I could'nt believe it but its true.  Amazon sells lens covers so that you could block your lens for more privacy.  Im with you Nadita this has turned into a curse.

MIT,

I guess I have been a nudist then LOL  how many times, I am on the phone while dressing up lol  I would like to get that lens cover.. like I said we can run but we can't hide... gosh ice age sounds better to me lol

MIT,

I guess I have been a nudist then LOL  how many times, I am on the phone while dressing up lol  I would like to get that lens cover.. like I said we can run but we can't hide... gosh ice age sounds better to me lol

How funny.........you've been giving them a free show all this time.

After all this dinar thing is done with I want a simpler life without all the bells and whistles.    Peace of mind...........priceless.......... :)

• Upvote 1

How funny.........you've been giving them a free show all this time.

After all this dinar thing is done with I want a simpler life without all the bells and whistles.    Peace of mind...........priceless.......... :)

MIT :)

All I can say is that I hope they like the view LOL