Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar, … Oh Dinar.. you have become an addiction like coffee and donut in the morning J  even though I say I want to quit following you, I cannot help myself not to peek on news and rumors and trying to dissect it and finding clues of where you are J

In the last few weeks, news has been flying like flies to a picnic table.  Rumors are coming out like ants to sugar.  We say we don’t like rumors, but we cannot help ourselves peeking at rumors and criticizing it.  We read the news and wonder if they are fabricated to conceal the whole truth from us. 

I don’t swallow every news or rumor I read nor the UFOs I hear without checking and double checking with friends.  I learn not to throw the baby with the bath water J  I say it again, I believe a few gurus have legit intel and they know what they are talking about.  Whether we want to admit or not, we put some pressure on them to perform or feed us with some news.  I see both sides, it’s almost like “duck if you do, duck if you don’t”.  Some gurus do the news  for personal ego and financial gain, that I don’t like.  Even though I understand it takes money to have a website, chat room , and such.  Some gurus charge for their services which I gladly pay because it is requested up front and it’s my own choice if I decide to pay for their services J

If I were to go to college, I would have gotten BA majoring in dinar.  This is only my opinion.  You don’t have to agree with what I write, because I understand you are entitled to your own opinion but please be kind to me J  I am on your side.  We are here to help each other to shed some light in the dark tunnel of dinar and hopefully we can come out of the tunnel together and see the light and the blue water to swim J

1.       Is Maliki in or out? Rumors still not sure where he stands.. he can stand out of the line or in the line.  So, he remains in, until           he is ousted.  Maliki’s days are numbered as parliament meetings continue. 

2.      Looks like from Sunday’s parliament meetings, 223 parliament members were sworn in.  This could be the move they need            to vote for the 3 most important positions in the government body.

3.      The meeting continues and said Al Jaafari that “everything is permissible in regard to choosing a prime minister, it is                      possible to resolve the matter before or after the Eid al-Fitr.   And they will put budget as top priority.

4.      Looks like Iraq is ready to rock n’roll even though one step forward and a couple side steps, Iraq has come a long way this            year since we started.  GOI needs to be seated so they can have a full function government.

5.      I read in Dinar Chronology that 2012 budget has the rate.  That is why they can’t open the budget openly without exposing            the rate that is in the budget.  I have been scratching my head how they get the money to run the country and building like            there is no ending supply of money.  It makes sense that their budget has been set with rate for 5 years starting 2012 to                2017.      

6.      Reading from some news, looks like business as usual in many parts of Iraq even though ISIS is gaining some controls over          a few cities. 

7.      I don’t think other Arab countries will let ISIS out of control.  It’s a matter of time before  they ban together to wipe out ISIS,              i.e. Saudi Arabia is giving Iraq 500 million in humanitarian aid to fight ISIS.  Hopefully they all learn a lesson whom they                    support after this. 

8.      Q Card of Visa Card are good signs that Iraq wants to be international but do they have to rv to use visa card? I don’t think            so.  Visa is accepted all over the world and any Iraqi citizen can use their visa card to shop because whatever currency they          are shopping with, will be converted to their own currency which is dinar when they make their payments.  Visa cards are                issued by banks of one’s country in their own currency.  For example, I have a visa card issued in America and the currency          automatically in USD.  If I were to go to France and shop there, I can use my visa card.  But when I get the bill, whatever                  amount I spend in France Franc will be converted to the USD and that’s how I pay my bills.  Same with visa card that is                    issued by CBI.  This just tells us there are moving forward towards international banking and hopefully international traded            currency that has more value than 1166.

9.      I still believe China is the whistle blower to start the GCR engine going when they called on US Bonds in January.  China is            saying to the US like Cee Lo Green says “forget you” to cabal system.  

10.  This move from China will put fire on the chairs of IMF, UN, World Bank and of course, USA to get going on whatever they               need to do and accept the reality that they are not the only one anymore.  

11.  China’s President and Alibaba President, Jack Ma have lobbied S. Korea to do trade in Chinese Yuan and also allowing S.            Korea to invest in their mutual funds.  What does little obe do? He is lobbying to patch holes in the freeways J  well.. I guess          he can do that if in fact, his job was done by signing off on EO13303 in May.

12.  I heard about GCR a couple years ago and I always thought it was a farfetched idea but yet when I heard my friend told me            last September that it will take a year to get all done and possible RV, I started to pay attention.   I don’t swallow anything                without checking and double checking J

13.  BRICS has been in the making for the last 6 years.  They are having a meeting right now in Brazil on July 14 – 16th.  Russia            is the only country in the BRICS group that was also  a member of G7 which because of Ukraine crisis, Russia got ousted              which prolly what Pouting Putin was looking for so he can fully emerged in BRICS.  In other words,  he said good bye to G7            and saying hello to BRICS fully.  My simple mind says, you can’t be on both camps if you are trying to come out of one                    system.

14.  Strategically BRICS will be able to sustain themselves if they were to be boycotted by the big brothers.

15.  The formation of BRICS is quite strategic because amongst themselves, they will finance their development bank with their             own funds which telling me they wanted to be out of the system.  Guess what, if they are not taking money from IMF or WB,           they can set up their own rules and regulations.  It’s a matter of time, before other countries which do trading with BRICS will           join and trade in Chinese Yuan.

16.   If you think of BRICS :

a)      Brazil is rich of mango, don’t forget coconut and minerals such as iron, tin, copper and ore 

B)      Russia has the security because Pouting Putin is ex KGB and he knows how to put security system.

c)      India is where technology is

d)     China is loaded with manpower and whatever you want, they can make it for ya plus don’t underestimate Chinese               with their business mind.  Most of goods in the market are made in China J if I remember correctly China also has 1           million army.

e)      South Africa is rich in mining, agriculture and fisheries.

They can sustain themselves easily with their own resources and of course, buying oils from the next eleven because              Indonesia produces oil.

17.  I don’t think USD will be out of the market soon.  There will be two major currencies in international trading : Chinese Yuan              and USD. 

18.  This financial mega will be divided between the West and the East.  One World Government will still be a few years.  As I                believe with BRICS, Next Eleven and what not.. there will be some federations forming.  Chinese is not easily swayed J

19.  Dinar Trade changed their name to Exchange of America a few months ago.  If I remember correctly, Ali has said that closer          to RV, he will be opening up locations and he will take care of his customers only, meaning people who buys from them.                  Well..there are 7 locations strategically opened to take care of business and he will take care of everyone who has dinar and        want to do business with them.  Right now, you can walk in any locations they have to buy or sell dinar.

20.  If you dig deeper in the dinar business J  basically two dinar companies merge under one name Exchange of America (Dinar        Trade and Dinar, Inc.) My little brain says, when two companies merge together, these are the possibilities :

a)      To gain market share because DT does online sales and Exchange of America (Dinar, Inc) has stores so they handle                            walk ins.

B)      They have predicted that dinar will rv soon and they are positioning themselves to compete with the big brothers such                          as BOA, Chase, Citi Bank and US Banks.

c)      Yes, they are making money with people walk in buying and selling currencies but their ultimate goal is taking care of us

21.   I don’t believe the rate will be high in the sky like gurus proclaim.  I will be happy if they come in about 10 cents to a dollar.  I           think there is room for them to move up because of their natural resources.

22.  Turki has said he will want to pull the plug by middle 2014 which is where we are now.  He also said that they can support the         rate.  I believe when Iraq was buying gold like buying peanuts, they are buying it to back up their currency and also foreign             investors.   

With all the above, my conclusion is we are close to the finish line.  The next few weeks will be very telling where the last piece will fall.  It will be nice to see the train finally stops, we can disembark and go to our destinations and chase our dreams.  I hope you don’t forget of the things you say you will do when this rv.  Remember to breathe and don’t turn blue on me J  we are dealing with Iraq – they are notorious of changing their mind and pouting like spoiled kids if they don’t get their ways J    

Mods :)

I need help :)  I can't seem to make the spacing works the way it supposed to be :)

Thanks

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 11

Sounds fine nadita, but I think the rate will be higher. Arabs remember the old rate. The world is running out of cheap oil. About 50% of all the new oil, around the world, coming online, in the next 6+ years, will be from Iraq. I believe we will see Peak Oil, and oil going up to $200/barrel, within 5 years......Iraq is sitting pretty. Don't do anything stupid, and they get real, real rich....and so do we......$3 plus for the currency, is my hope, thx

• Upvote 2

Sounds fine nadita, but I think the rate will be higher. Arabs remember the old rate. The world is running out of cheap oil. About 50% of all the new oil, around the world, coming online, in the next 6+ years, will be from Iraq. I believe we will see Peak Oil, and oil going up to $200/barrel, within 5 years......Iraq is sitting pretty. Don't do anything stupid, and they get real, real rich....and so do we......$3 plus for the currency, is my hope, thx

Rochester :)

Thank you for not wringing my neck.. I agree with you.. I am trying to play it safe :)  I think it will come at 1 dollar and then rise up to where it supposed to be the old rate which is $3.22   I am not cashing it at the sound of the bell but will wait for two weeks :) even though I might be tempted to take 1 or 2 bills and exchange to make sure it's real rv happening lol  I want to see the dinar goes out of my hand, and comes ben into my hand :) 

• Upvote 3

Thanks Nadita, it's nice of you to stop, collect your thoughts, then sharing what we all have been thinking for quite some time!  I'm hoping this is over soon so I don't have to feel guilty about spending so much time here.  But it has been interesting and there are some really fascinating people here!  Have a nice evening!   :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Good afternoon Nadita, thank you so much for your summary on where we stand with all the events taking place in Dinar land. Between gurus, posters, news, CNN, BBC, and any other thing related to Iraq, it makes it tough to stay grounded and not throw the towel in and call it a day. It's people like you and many other DV vets here that takes the days events and compresses it into a format that gets right to the point. We all want this ride to be over, and please let me just say to all of you who have been in this for many years, you have my respects and admiration for a detail to patience that goes beyond words. I/we long for the day when we receive the notice that it's done and it's time to head to the bank, but, in the mean time I appreciate reading the input that you and many others here post on a daily basis and respect each and every opinion, even if it's not what I/we want to hear. DV is about real people who move as one in the same direction for the better of all with the hopes of doing good and perhaps helping those who have less. What a fine group you are, and in this virtual world we have created at DV I wish the day when I can get to know you and say, thanks for having a positive input in my life. Thanks again Nadita, it is a real honor and much appreciated.

• Upvote 2

Good afternoon Nadita, thank you so much for your summary on where we stand with all the events taking place in Dinar land. Between gurus, posters, news, CNN, BBC, and any other thing related to Iraq, it makes it tough to stay grounded and not throw the towel in and call it a day. It's people like you and many other DV vets here that takes the days events and compresses it into a format that gets right to the point. We all want this ride to be over, and please let me just say to all of you who have been in this for many years, you have my respects and admiration for a detail to patience that goes beyond words. I/we long for the day when we receive the notice that it's done and it's time to head to the bank, but, in the mean time I appreciate reading the input that you and many others here post on a daily basis and respect each and every opinion, even if it's not what I/we want to hear. DV is about real people who move as one in the same direction for the better of all with the hopes of doing good and perhaps helping those who have less. What a fine group you are, and in this virtual world we have created at DV I wish the day when I can get to know you and say, thanks for having a positive input in my life. Thanks again Nadita, it is a real honor and much appreciated.

Wiljor,

Thank you for the kind words.. I was in preschool when I started the dinar journey :) as the year goes by, through research, asking questions to the seasoned dinarians and networking with friends and reading the news.. I think we all have graduated and just try to help each other.. the way I see it, is like the geese formation.. we take turn to bring in the news to encourage each other.  We are in this boat together, either we work together to row the boat with some humor and rumor, or we will end up fighting and throwing each other to the water which will not be good because the boat is not going to go anywhere  :)

I wish I knew

Dontlop :)

I think you know :)  you are just being modest.. and it's all speculation till proven real :)

Thanks Nadita, it's nice of you to stop, collect your thoughts, then sharing what we all have been thinking for quite some time!  I'm hoping this is over soon so I don't have to feel guilty about spending so much time here.  But it has been interesting and there are some really fascinating people here!  Have a nice evening!   :bravo:

Boost :)

I write it just for ya :)

Edited by Nadita

Nah I can't say that

I'll be modest and say I'm very skeptical about much more than a small rv

If ya give people more money they will spend more money

It's the trade balance I'm concerned about

Edited by dontlop

Nah I can't say that

I'll be modest and say I'm very skeptical about much more than a small rv

If ya give people more money they will spend more money

It's the trade balance I'm concerned about

Dontlop, 

I understand :) right now.. we don't know what Iraq is going to pull out of the hat.  Iraq doesn't need to rv to be in the market as consumer internationally.  The fact, they have been able to buy weapons, goods and whatever not with their currency the way it is, tells me that they are good with the rate right now.  Will be better for them to rv and for us too but until they pull the trigger..nothing happens.. we still hold 1166 to a dollar :) 

• Upvote 1

Nadita - if you are copying and pasting from a word program you may find that you have to 'Paste your Post' as usual but then click on "More Reply Options".  There you will be able to edit the spacing and paragraph indentations by hand.  If it is a long post it will be time consuming but it does look better and is easier to read.  Hope this helps.

GH 

Nadita - if you are copying and pasting from a word program you may find that you have to 'Paste your Post' as usual but then click on "More Reply Options".  There you will be able to edit the spacing and paragraph indentations by hand.  If it is a long post it will be time consuming but it does look better and is easier to read.  Hope this helps.

GH 

GH,

It's too late baby.. and it's too late LOL.. I can't do it anymore and now it's in the mods' hands 

NADITA......great writing...THANK YOU!!

......"Remember to breathe and don't turn blue on me......."

(what color does a Smurf turn if it is choking?)........................    :confused2:    .....................sorry!

• Upvote 1

NADITA......great writing...THANK YOU!!

......"Remember to breathe and don't turn blue on me......."

(what color does a Smurf turn if it is choking?)........................    :confused2:    .....................sorry!

Chess,

it will turn green like you lol

I attempt to go through life optimistic so it is refreshing to find I am not alone!

Purchased mine in 2004 while working as a contractor in Iraq for KBR.

Camp Cedar II if anyone out there was also in that fight. :)

In it for the long haul so whatever way it goes; riches or bust! LOL

Edited by gymrat76541

I attempt to go through life optimistic so it is refreshing to find I am not alone!

Purchased mine in 2004 while working as a contractor in Iraq for KBR.

Camp Cedar II if anyone out there was also in that fight. :)

In it for the long haul so whatever way it goes; riches or bust! LOL

Gymrat :)

I tend to see glass half full :)  when this is all said and done whether it's riches or bust.. it will be a good subject around the table with a glass of wine and some cheese :)

Gymrat :)

I tend to see glass half full :)  when this is all said and done whether it's riches or bust.. it will be a good subject around the table with a glass of wine and some cheese :)

Ha ha ha  you are right............................ain't that what we are doing here? Minus the wine & cheese of course! :) 

Ha ha ha  you are right............................ain't that what we are doing here? Minus the wine & cheese of course! :)

Hahaha.. yes that's what we are doing here.. sometimes it's a heated discussion, humor, rumor and good discussion, inspirational, prayers, you name it :)  when this busts, I am going to open a bottle of wine and drink it straight from the bottle then I go to the bank and exchange one note.. lol  make sure it's real and I get ben in my hand for monopoly money :)