Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From An Anonymous "We Are 99.85% There"

Not shooting at the messenger, Nadita.  You do a great service by enlightening us to what others are saying.  

I was interested in what this person had to say until I got to #2, then I started getting bored.  It sounds too much like the conspiracy theories that often webbed together with facts in order to present a good story.  I was glad that I at least finished reading it.  It's like iceberg lettuce, lot of leaves to eat but no nutritional value.      

well no surprise on a few things , first would be rochester and goldie girl no being able to wrap their liberal brains around whats is really going on around the world.

Yes we have new world corporate order trying to take control of everything rite now , and I have heard of the white hats trying to make things rite .

This is why im sceptical of the dinar actually revaluing , nevermind for our benefit but for the poor iraqis .

These Global banksters who have the worlds politicians in their pockets do not want any prosperity for anybody , these people do not have christian beliefs to say the least.

As a libertarian we are the awake , we dont pander to the left right paradigm that is democrat or republican .We know our true enemy in all this .

So my point is either that this post is a PSI op pandering to to the people who are wake to reality or their is actual truth to this .

I chose option A ..new way to pump to the demoralized people who understand the global agenda .

Go ahead and insult me. Did I take a shot at you? 

You open your mouth and show your ignorance.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

well no surprise on a few things , first would be rochester and goldie girl no being able to wrap their liberal brains around whats is really going on around the world.

Yes we have new world corporate order trying to take control of everything rite now , and I have heard of the white hats trying to make things rite .

This is why im sceptical of the dinar actually revaluing , nevermind for our benefit but for the poor iraqis .

These Global banksters who have the worlds politicians in their pockets do not want any prosperity for anybody , these people do not have christian beliefs to say the least.

As a libertarian we are the awake , we dont pander to the left right paradigm that is democrat or republican .We know our true enemy in all this .

So my point is either that this post is a PSI op pandering to to the people who are wake to reality or their is actual truth to this .

I chose option A ..new way to pump to the demoralized people who understand the global agenda .

Bad form to call out fellow members for voicing their opinions.......if being "awake" means milling through life in a constant state of bitterness......maybe an occasional nap would be in order.  Have a wonderful day!   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 3

I read this article and it makes sense to me with all the things I have been hearing... so I thought I share.. please don't shoot the messenger :)  I have my own recaps on the whole dinar situation and have been putting the pieces together. No... I did not write this article.. if you are curious :)

"I suggest that you check out NASARA if you are not already familiar with John MacHaffie’s site.  While I still cannot bring myself to read the galactic/ET-space aliens articles, I do read the rest."

Watch it to the end. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk