Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Article: CBI Issues Visa Cards !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank Is Wearing Blue Camouflage On The Sofa To 'Surprise' Delta !

KTFA:

NOVA » July 13th, 2014, 7:14 pm 

Good Evening,

Please See Below And Realize THIS IS THE CBI TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova

CBI issues Visa cards    Sunday, 13 July 2014 23:59

Baghdad (AIN) –The Central Bank of Iraq announced adopting the electronic payments of funds (Visa Cards) to limit the phenomena of carrying and dealing with cash.

A statement by the CBI received by AIN cited "The CBI adopted the Visa card system to develop the financial and banking sector and to create an atmosphere of competition among the different banking and financial establishments in Iraq."

The statement added "The new system will organize the work of the providers of the service and issuing licenses for them according to the law No. (4326) of 22 June 2014."

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/faq/55278

Kelly123:  EXCITING!!! This is all meaningless without an international currency - bring it on!!! Why pass a lay in June, notify the public in July if you weren't going to implement it??? IR is coming up!!!!

Thank you NOVA!!!!!!!

Frank26:  And THEN .......... Camouflage these MR steps with Mosul ....... ISIS ..... Kurds not happy ...... M and his antics ....... Scare Tactics ......Media lies..... The non-sitting of a Parliament ....... John's 2 visits in the still of 2 nights...... Russia .... ect.

Because ........... It worked !!!

KTFA,  Frank

Blinkster » July 13th, 2014, NOVA- thank you, sir for that amazing article. wow.

Meanwhile, the Lava Flow continues. I keep picturing a freight train going down the track at top speed- unstoppable. I can't shake this image out of my mind. That to me, is the Lava Flow of the MR and what I believe to be the shortly forthcoming IR.

Mile100:  YES!! nova this is very signifcant. A rate is needed badly from the CBI its time for them to show the world. Would Visa issue their cards to a country with a program rate or do they know they are about to change it to a nice international rate?

Frank26:  Lava Flow.  Mona Lisa.

The MR of The IQD.

See how Peaceful it feels when You avoid the useless politicians and their drama ? Call it what You want KTFA Family .......... This is the ONLY thing to FOCUS on ...... THE CBI !

Hey NOVA ............ Good find....... TY Sir.....

KTFA,   Frank
  • Upvote 5

Total Views: 51

CBI issues Visa cards

Sunday, 13 July 2014 23:59 | | |

Baghdad (AIN) –The Central Bank of Iraq announced adopting the electronic payments of funds (Visa Cards) to limit the phenomena of carrying and dealing with cash.

A statement by the CBI received by AIN cited "The CBI adopted the Visa card system to develop the financial and banking sector and to create an atmosphere of competition among the different banking and financial establishments in Iraq."

The statement added "The new system will organize the work of the providers of the service and issuing licenses for them according to the law No. (4326) of 22 June 2014." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/faq/55278

Thug Stop Clowning Around! Is this for real?

It's Izzle Fo' Shizzle ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Heres some comments:

South Korea may have a really low rate using visa, but the point of the VISA article is that Iraq MUST have an Internationally Tradable currency for this to happen, and 1166 is only a DE FACTO, ARTIFICIAL, PROGRAM RATE. This means that they must remove this 1166 program rate and replace it with a reality exchange rate that reflects the true wealth of the country.

Sager 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Dinar Thug for the post and article.

I wonder: is it possible for Iraq's CBI to issue VISA cards, for internal in-country uses only, and remain with the current low rate as well?

While not meaning to be the Kilroy here, or spoil sport either, I see no definite requirement or connection that says the issuing of VISA cards translates to an international rate that is different from what is now the rate.

I guess the games played over the years by those who have titillated us again and again to believe that change was imminent has left me a bit jaded, and suspicious of anything that is construed [by the Gurus] as a reason for a significant rate change that benefits us IQD investors.

Billio0

Edited by billio0
  • Upvote 5

Arnold off the juice

And Off The Maid ...

:D     :D     :D

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

THANKS

and BEANS  :blink:

.... While not meaning to be the Kilroy here, or spoil sport either, I see no definite requirement or connection that says the issuing of VISA cards translates to an international rate that is different from what is now the rate....

Billio0

Billio0, although I hope it would lead to a rate change - I would have to agree with your assessment.

• Upvote 2

I wonder: is it possible for Iraq's CBI to issue VISA cards, for internal in-country uses only, and remain with the current low rate as well?

While not meaning to be the Kilroy here, or spoil sport either, I see no definite requirement or connection that says the issuing of VISA cards translates to an international rate that is different from what is now the rate.

I guess the games played over the years by those who have titillated us again and again to believe that change was imminent has left me a bit jaded, and suspicious of anything that is construed [by the Gurus] as a reason for a significant rate change that benefits us IQD investors.

Billio0

My question exactly....You're not jaded, I would say, you're cautiously taking everything with a grain of salt or desert sand.....

• Upvote 1